Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Fanatics
CIA/FBI/Random peoples in my stories RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanya Celtone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:30 am
Tanya Celtone

User Image
Tanya was up in her room now. She heard rain start coming down and heard the sound of little footsteps. Then she felt her daughter, Leira, climb onto her lap. The little girl was shaking with fear. Tanya pulled her closer and smiled. "It's okay. Here, I'll sing you your favorite lullabye." she said.
Leira smiled up at her in the thick darkness of the night.
Tanya smiled down and began to sing to her dear daughter.

"Lullabye for a Stormy Night"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIAhRBwwDeo  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:00 am
((Wow....lots of pages....*stares in awe* Umm...I thought I might join as my younger self. Not sure about my current self yet.... xd ))

Name: Leira Celtone
DOB: May 15th
Personality: Caring, slightly timid, devious, short-tempered
Height: 3'7"
Hobbies: Singing with her Mommy, running around, annoying Jason and Quinton....on occasion
Pets: Nope
Bio: Leira was born from two members of a street gang called "The Wolf Pack". Yeah, totally unique. rolleyes She doesn't know much about her father but she does know that her father was an @$$. She loves her mother and doesn't like to be left alone with Asven and Zerik as much as she is but she understands the circumstances. She's always tried to look tough so her mother wouldn't worry but she's only 3 so she can't really help the factor there.
Looks: *points to pic that Tanya put up*  

Freedoms_Darkness

Corvette Matthius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:44 am
"Definitely a happy boy." Matt whispered and hugged Dale back. He did, however, twitch a bit once he heard the squeals behind them. Can't go anywhere without there being some kind of Yaoi fan girl lurking can ya... he thought. Well, if Dale wants, we could always put on a show for them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:56 am
"I didn't try dating any others. I refused anyone who asked me out because I couldn't bare it." Silver told him quietly. "Now I'm old enough to wander around without my brother so I figured I'd see if you still lived around here. I'm glad I was right." She trembled a bit as his lips moved across her neck and her shoulders. She lifted his face back up to hers and smiled. "I guess you were quite deprived after all." she whispered before kissing his lips deeply. She couldn't help herself, she just fit herself against him and kissed him. She had just missed him too much.  

Silver Matthius

Spiritual_Labyrinth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:12 am
Mason whimpered slightly and surrendered to his kiss. He wrapped his arms around Devante's neck and kissed back just as fiercely. There's never enough hours in a day for us. he thought as he ran one hand down Devante's back.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:55 pm
Corvette Matthius
"Definitely a happy boy." Matt whispered and hugged Dale back. He did, however, twitch a bit once he heard the squeals behind them. Can't go anywhere without there being some kind of Yaoi fan girl lurking can ya... he thought. Well, if Dale wants, we could always put on a show for them.

"We can never escape them can we?" Dale asked looking up at Matt smiling. "And I'm always happy," Dale said as he poked Matt in the chest.

Dale Taltos

Devante Delvecchio

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:06 pm
Devantes Puppy
Mason whimpered slightly and surrendered to his kiss. He wrapped his arms around Devante's neck and kissed back just as fiercely. There's never enough hours in a day for us. he thought as he ran one hand down Devante's back.

Devante couldn't help but grin at his lover's response to his kiss and touch. "Love..." Devante managed to mutter into their kiss. "Will you marry me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:19 pm
Silver Matthius
"I didn't try dating any others. I refused anyone who asked me out because I couldn't bare it." Silver told him quietly. "Now I'm old enough to wander around without my brother so I figured I'd see if you still lived around here. I'm glad I was right." She trembled a bit as his lips moved across her neck and her shoulders. She lifted his face back up to hers and smiled. "I guess you were quite deprived after all." she whispered before kissing his lips deeply. She couldn't help herself, she just fit herself against him and kissed him. She had just missed him too much.

"Well I'm glad i'm your one and only," Clyde said and nuzzled his face into the nape of Silver's neck. "And yes I was very deprived without you darling." He muttered into their kiss and ran his hands down the sides of Silver's body and rested them at her hips. "God, i've missed you."  

Clyde Rosenthal

Corvette Matthius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:56 pm
Matt whispered in Dale's ear, "We could give them a show and see what they think then." He said it in a bit of a teasing tone just because he knew it would be funny to hear the girls squeal before fainting or something. The line was still kinda long anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:04 pm
Silver felt her heart speed up slightly. "You have no idea what you're getting yourself into do you Clyde?" she whispered as she rested her forehead against his. "No idea at all."  

Silver Matthius

Dale Taltos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:29 pm
Corvette Matthius
Matt whispered in Dale's ear, "We could give them a show and see what they think then." He said it in a bit of a teasing tone just because he knew it would be funny to hear the girls squeal before fainting or something. The line was still kinda long anyway.

"Well I'm exactly used to kissing in public but it sounds like fun." Dale said and smiled up at Matt. Things never did seem to get dull when they were together.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:39 pm
Silver Matthius
Silver felt her heart speed up slightly. "You have no idea what you're getting yourself into do you Clyde?" she whispered as she rested her forehead against his. "No idea at all."

"Well I may have no idea but i'm ready to take on the consequences later," Clyde said with a wiked smile and brought Silver's lips to his own and kissed her with earth-shattering effects.

Clyde Rosenthal

Spiritual_Labyrinth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:59 pm
Mason paused a moment as he looked at Devante. He couldn't believe this was happening. "You're serious Devante?" he asked, just wanting to make sure he had heard right.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:44 pm
"Then follow my lead." Matt whispered before he pulled Dale closer and kissed Dale's lips gently, letting his lips linger on Dale's.  

Corvette Matthius

Freedoms_Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:56 pm
Leira felt herself calm down slowly. The storm didn't seem so bad once her mother started to sing. She could feel herself starting to drift off into a nice sleepy state. "Madre, don't....leave me....tonight...." she whispered as she tried to say more but fell asleep.  
Rp Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff