Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Slave Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isabella the Dream-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:12 am
Emerald eyes snapped open, staring across the dark room to another cage from which a voice had spoken. Her bright eyes adjusted quickly to th darkness, seeing a man within one of the cages watching her. She blinked slowly and moved closer to the front of the cage, looking for any sign of a shopper before looking back to him to respond.
"While you may think that is true, you are still confined to a metal cage. Very few masters dare release their slaves, choosing to resell them. What hope could any of us possibly have of freedom anymore?"
Though her words were dark and lined with sadness, her voice held a ringing of longing and beauty. She tucked her vibrant red bangs behind her pointed ear and propped her chin in her cupped palm, studying him from across the distance.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:26 am
He simply smiled at back at her with those golden orbs framed by his disheveled hair. His complexion was soft and his ebony wings spread further open so she could see him better. "The fact that we live gives us hope. That we can still speak and sing as you have means there is hope. Your words are dark but I can tell your heart longs to cling to such a hope as freedom even if it seems unattainable. Just keep the hope in your heart and one day it will come when a master sets you free." He began to stroke his soft feathers trying to keep calm in the claustraphobic cage.  

ZodiacBrave

-Isabella the Dream-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:18 pm
"You're very optimistic for a bird caught in a cage,"
Morgana muttered, sounding far harsher than she had realized. she immediately looked down in shame before sighing softly. Tucking a few loose strands of hair behind her pointed ears, she looked up at him again, her emerald eyes bright.
"Hope was beaten out of me long ago, I'm afraid. I sing of longing because it is all I feel I will ever know. I have been confined to a cage for far too long that I begin to think I will never feel the sun on my skin again."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:46 pm

In a darker corner of the large room filled to the brim with other slaves an odd cage unlike the others sat...it was the same dimensions but, it had no bathroom, no bed, and was just a bare stretch of cage. In the middle of it, suspended from the top of the cage by tightly bound hands was a young girl... Her head hung low and a bit of moisture leaked through the gag drawn tightly about her mouth to keep her silent.

"Damnation."

Her hands were bound together to the top of the cage, holding her in mid-air, a few cuts around her wrists drew blood leaked down her arms. Her tiny feet on the were donein the same but they were tied together and then tied to an anchor point in the floor of her cage. Her hidden fangs were covered by a plastic mouth guard. Her tanned skin glistened in the moisture.

She was truly immobile.

A tiny bit of breeze leaked through the bars of her cage and forced her wispy blond strands to sway. Its touch was welcomed, but the gag was bound so tight she dared not smile. It had been too long since she felt the wind. Too long she had been looking at sick creeps pass by and analyze her like the animal she was forced to become.

"Dear my damned soul. Why me? Why me..."

Angels and Stars

ZodiacBrave

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:30 pm
His smile never left his face nor did he flinch at her harsh words. She merely spoke of how she felt and that was something he could not fault her for nor would he. "I like to think of this cage and my captivity as a trial of life that I must overcome. I know that one day I will be free again but for the time being I'll just try and show my captors and masters how a life of pacifisim is a far greater gift than any amount of slaves one could own." His wings folded back behind him as he ran a hand through his messy hair as he let his golden orbs settle on her own emerald eyes. "My name is Aidaron by the way"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:46 pm
"Morgana..."
She said softly, leaning her forehead on the cold bars. She smiled slightly, an action that seemed to make her round pale face glow slightly in the dim light.
"You're wings are beautiful...What is your race?"
It was a curious answer, one that would often give her trouble. At this, she stroked one of the bruises on her arms, thinking of her old master.

-Isabella the Dream-

ZodiacBrave

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:00 pm
He merely chuckled and then gave her a shrug, "I have no knowledge of what I am only that I am. I can't remember anything other than my name and that I have done terrible things which is why I am how I am. Would you like to feel them?" He turned to his side slightly and stretched his wing across the cages to her's so she could touch his soft feathers.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:05 pm
She gazed warily at the feathers, her gaze flickering up to his. After a moment, she looked back at the feathers and, with a hand, gently smoothed her fingers over the soft plums. She smiled slightly and pulled her hand away.
"They're lovely."

-Isabella the Dream-

ZodiacBrave

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:07 pm
His smiled widened as he pulled his wing back into his own cage relaxing a bit at the conversation they had started. "So tell me morganna how did you come to be a slave here?" He didn't mean to pry and if she chose not to answer he would not press. Still this woman intrigued him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:29 pm
Tera stared out the bars of her cage, and made a sad face. She shivered lightly, it was cold inside the room, and the freezing metal cage didn't help, neither did her out fit. She touched the collar she wore, it was black with a few colors on it. She had be captured in the forest and thrown inside her cage, but she protested the entire time, her mother tried to prevent this from happening to her, but it happened anyways.  

Tera Hien

Romantic Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

redjohn707

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:46 pm
Tera Hien
Tera stared out the bars of her cage, and made a sad face. She shivered lightly, it was cold inside the room, and the freezing metal cage didn't help, neither did her out fit. She touched the collar she wore, it was black with a few colors on it. She had be captured in the forest and thrown inside her cage, but she protested the entire time, her mother tried to prevent this from happening to her, but it happened anyways.

Khurzan noticed this lovely cat-girl out of the corner of his eye, and walkeed over to her cage. "Hello there, you seem pretty troubled for a neko girl.. I am Khurzan, what is your name?" He asked cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:49 pm
Tera looked up at the man, and her ears flattened against her head, "T-tera..." she said in a soft voice.  

Tera Hien

Romantic Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

redjohn707

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:01 pm
"it is nice to meet you Tera." Khurzan said happily, though the irony of where he was having the pleasant conversation was not lost on him. "Don't be shy, I don't see any need to be so in that outfit. You don't seem very happy to be there, how would you like a bit more room to move about, with a warm place to sleep?" Khurzan couldn't put his finger on it, but this creature seemed very interesting; and he felt she may break the monotony of his day to day existence. He also noticed the color of a protective pet was included on her collar, a trait he found appealing in a companion.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:05 pm
Her ears perked up at the word Warm, and she nodded her head quickly, "Warm... please..." she said, and she grabbed the bars of the cage.  

Tera Hien

Romantic Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games