Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Characters in the Lolita stage (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prodigal Daughter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:57 am
Hallo!

Name: Prodigal Daughter. If you'd prefer to call me by a real name, use Amalie. It's what my mum wanted to name me, and I like it far better than my legal name.
Likes: Lolita fashion (of course), acting, sewing, cosplay, art, crochet, some manga/anime, a few select video games, music (which I'll go on about later), fire.
Dislikes: Erm. . . .mean people, most mainstream things, girls who don't think for themselves, my boring little CA suburb, chocolate.
Music: t.A.T.u, Joanna Newsom, Blue October, Neko Case, K.D. Lang, Utada Hikaru, Dir en Grey (to some extent), Cibbo Matto, Juliana Hatfield, and I could go on forever, so I'll stop there.

Thank you for accepting my join request, PearlZenith!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i support cupcakes...

Name: Chi/Chiramo
Interests: Fashion, anime/manga, photography, art, shopping, video games.
A little about me: I love fashion and designing it, I hope to be a fashion designer as my occupation; I would most like to design oshare kei and lolita styles.

and eating them =]

DiGiTALolita

mafukli

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:44 am
Hi! im Mafukli
I live in Chicago
Likes: reading, sewing, making friends, rock shows, picnics, and SHOES!
Dislikes: two-faced people, ignoramuses, animal cruelty
Music: most kinds, im open minded and get bored easily currently listening to The Cranberries  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:49 am
Name: Nicole
Likes: Japanese Fashions [especially visual and Lolita], rock music, classical music, reading, writing, dying my hair, walking, going to concerts, Green Tea.
Dislike: anime conventions, "txt" talk [the occasional LOL doesn't really bother me though], overly obsessive fangirls, closed minded people.
Music: Lot's of Japanese Rock, mostly Visual, although I do listen to Dir en grey [all time favorite band, who does not by the way classify as visual anymore.] and bands like kannivalism and breakerz. I'm in L.O.V.E. with Antic Cafe, yes even minus Bou [love for you still though, my dear!] but in general, I really like Rock. KoRn, AFI, HIM, and Aerosmith are probably most of the English bands that I listen to though. I'm also really fond of classical music, Heinrich Schutz is an all time favorite. I also like some techno, and especially like the recent works of Imogen Heap. ^^

CaNdy COLORS

Marrionetta

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:17 pm
I'm rebelling against the format. I'm Blaine, and I'm a black lolita. As in, my family is from Haiti. Nifty, no?

I love Portland, Oregon, and I would marry it if I could. That says something because I don't believe in the institution of marriage. My favorite color is lilac. I collect micro-brewery tee-shirts, stamps, and garters. I love vintage chic.

I am formatting Nazi, ironically enough, and I refuse to write past the margins of notebook paper. I go to PSU, and I will one day take over the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:08 pm
Name: Taylor.
Likes: Manga, Lolita Fashion (quite obviously), Alice in Wonderland, Anime, Rain, Sewing, Knitting, Music, the Internet, Homestar Runner (XDDDD), drawing, Japan, kawaii things, Dolls (Pullips and BJDs, specifically), Pocky.
Dislikes: No Internet, Spiders, gory stuff, Anti-Japan people (DIE!), people laughing at me for being different, non-kawaii things, people who say Alice in Wonderland is about Drugs (It's not. Those people need to shut up. )8<).
Music: Malice Mizer, Anime Music, Cheiko Kawabe, Ai Otsuka, Dir-en-Grey, The Beatles.  

t3h Rainbow Monkey

Le Black Lace

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:15 am
Name: Rosemary Anne (or just Rosie)

Interests: Lolita fashion and lifestyle, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, sewing, reading, music, drawing, elegant tea parties, anime, poetry, the theatre, story writing

Little about me: I like meeting new people (although I tend to be shy) and I love making new friends. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:34 pm
My name is Jesse, I'm 19. Born a day after Valentines Day. I've been fascinated with Lolita since I was around 13 years old. Work doesn't permit us to dress however we like, so most of the time I'm dressed up on weekends (Monday and Saturday)  

Dariram

Lackadaisy_Lolita

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:46 pm
Name: Melanie
Place of Residence: Milwaukee, WI.
Music: From most-liked to least- Ali Project, Malice Mizer, Kokusyoku Sumire.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:23 pm
Hello! My name is Taylor (but I'd rather you call me Fire + any honorific you choose ^-^)

I am 15 years old, and I live in California (the bay area to be exact =D)

I love anime, manga, videogames, music, roleplaying, decora fashion, and the whole lolita fashion and lifestyle. I am an insane fan of Japan, along with its music.

I am deathly afraid of spiders, scary stories, and blood. And large crowds full of people. I'm not sure why, but I find large groups of strangers all gathered around so frightening.

I've known about lolita fashion for several years now (when the Japan obsession hit over-drive) but I just started seriously obsessing and wearing the clothes a little less than a year ago. Of course, it's a little hard (and dangerous) to try out a new and uncommon fashion in your freshman and sophomore years of high school. ^^; So I am a weekend lolita, but that will change soon! ...Hopefully.

So anywho, thank you for accepting me, and it's nice to meet you all!

LoliKokoro

Dapper Millionaire

Janshee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:10 pm
Hello hello, my name is Jing. =)
Currently 17 and live in the lower part of the New York City area.

I've been into Lolita for years, but decided that I'd actually try making it for once. Not finished yet, but hope it turns out well, haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:01 pm
Hello,

My name is Katsu, I am 24 years old and live in central Indiana. I like sweet and wa-lolita, manga, anime, the shamisen, sumi-e, ghosts, and kimono. I dislike beans, mushrooms, rude people, and loud dogs. Currently my day job is a cashier and I moonlight as a web comic illustrator.

A little about me; I used to live in Nagoya, Japan (where I first was introduced to lolita fashion and manga illustration), and I design my own Lolita clothing.

どうぞよろしくお願いします。

gongkat

x0 blaze

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:37 pm
my name is trisha =] i'm 18 years old. i love to read, write, draw, play video games, i love Japanese Culture especially the music and fashion. i am currently a freshmen in college right now. and ^_^ i am getting into lolita and adoring it much =] i hope to learn more about and grew with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:37 pm
Hello heart

I'm Krystin. I'm 22 and I work in Japan as an English teacher. I have a degree in history and I minored in Japanese and Asian studies. Once I'm tired of goofing around in Japan I hope to go back to school for a phd in comparative world history biggrin

I usually wear sweet lolita or gothic lolita... I prefer full lolita outfits, but since I can't stand wearing makeup I tend to wear casual, punky lolita most often.

I love Japanese music along with the history and fashion, so I spend a lot of my free time going to lives ^_^v

So, pleased to meet you!  

Alexandrophile

The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games