Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime Role Play Guild
Foxi's Para-RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:40 am
"Yea but I myself can't do any of the new ones as they aren't part of my heritage or customs and it makes me feel awkward." Ace says looking up at her smiling trying to hide his sorrow  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:22 pm
"That is because you are considered an ancestor. Your ways are not theirs, but theirs stem from yours. It would make sense that it makes you feel awkward," she reassured him softly.

"But even as you live here, you begin to learn. It is your nature to adapt. Never is it too late to enjoy what you are and have." Walking back outside, she looked around the area and the throng of passersby.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:28 pm
Ace gets up and joins her "Alrite we have eaten where to next?" Ace asks chirpfully  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:56 am
"Well, I have rested and fed adequately. Let us walk and see what mimzy sends to us," she replied as she turned to walk up the street. The sun was dipping towards the far horizon, making the forbidden ruins gleam and sparkle. Though it was still light enough out, the shadows were growing longer.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:40 pm
Ace smiles and starts to walk beside her "Alrite then." Ace looks at the horizon and looks back at Senaka hoping the future would be more peacful like this day  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:21 am
As they walked, Senaka pointed out various interests. A booth with hand woven clothes, a pottery stand and a musician who played an instrument that looked like the backside of a shield which he beat to various rhythms.

But even as they enjoyed the little reprieve, Senaka knew that it would not last for long. Her life had a tendency to change rapidly, most often for worse.

As if some ancient one had read her thoughts, a chilled wind blew passed as the sun dropped behind the horizon. An ill omen indeed.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:57 am
"Hey lets head back to the base it is getting dark." Ace says looking at the sky then back at her "This was a pretty good day compared to most i've had." Ace says with a smile stretching  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:23 pm
Senaka smiled at him.

"Same here."

As the two made their way back towards base camp, the rest of the town was settling into its nightly routines. Further beyond in the wide expanses of sand and ruin, a group of scouts lead by a white wolf made their way towards the lights. Fewer came back than had left. The fact that they came back at all was reason for concern. Something had gone wrong.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:03 pm
Once back at base a man walks up to Ace giving him some papers and walks off "s**t..." Ace says reading the front"It's the report from the scouts. I have to read this. I will be back in about an hour as I send out orders and do some other things so why don't you head back to the infirmary for another inspection and some rest." Ace smiles at her waiting for her reply before he would turn and walk away  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:46 am
"Wait, what about Suka? Is she alright?" Senaka asked as she followed Ace a few steps before stopping. She mentally slapped herself. How could she have spent almost an entire day and not thought about her wolf's safety. Especially when she had given her word to protect her.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:13 pm
"I believe so as we only lost a few men....I can't figure out how they can take down my men when we have better weopons..well anyways I will send her in to sleep with you tonight so don't worry." Ace says with a smile then starts to walk away again  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:42 pm
"Have you ever heard of guerrilla warfare? Whoever is behind this, they know the land and use its advantages to outweigh their shortcomings. Don't think that just because you have bigger guns, that you are invincible," she warned as she turned away. Nodding to show that she heard him, she walked back to the infirmary.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:57 pm
"Well they have never been able to defeat one of our military vehicles or choppers." Ace says smiling entering his office reading the report as Senaka's wolf enters the infirmarary. Ace finishes his report quickly and sighs as he starts to sign an order "The cillian race has teamed up with the poison fairies and are now coordinating against us. Due to our peace treaty agreements we will drop them from the protected list and the president will be giving later notification on what is to happen." At the bottom of the letter gives the American seal and a statement saying "If found please return to American military. If you refuse to comlply with this mmilitary force will be used to obtain this letter and under no circumstances is it to be given to the public."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:06 am
Plopping down onto one of the many beds in the infirmary, Senaka tried to take a moment to assess the situation. Folding her hands behind her head, she sighed and closed her eyes. The smells of the room still tried to remind her that she wasn't in familiar territory, but she hardly was these days so let herself relax anyway.

Suka followed one of the men she had traveled with into Ace's office. She was dirty, covered in sand and other unidentifiable debris, but looked unharmed otherwise. Sitting patiently at the soldiers' side, the only thing that looked out of place were her eyes, which held a strained urgency.

(poison fairies huh? alright, if that's how you want to play it. But what are cilians?)  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:52 pm
((Don't know it's just another race that I created..I will describe it when we fight it lol))

Ace notices Suka and smiles at her noticing her coat "Oh hey Suka. Here lets get you wahsed up and back to your owner." Ace says standing up walking towards her  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games