Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Trek XI

Back to Guilds

A Next Generation Star Trek Role Play Guild. 

Tags: Star Trek, U.S.S. Enterprise, Spock, Kirk, Role Play 

Reply Star Trek XI
Out Of Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter.
  +1
View Results

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:14 pm
A little depressed. My boyfriend is leaving for the navy in a little over a week. He will be gone six years. It makes me entirely sad.
Other than that, I have been listening to my solo and analyzing it because I am my biggest critic.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:31 pm
I'm sorry to heard about your boyfriend Kimi, that must be hard. I've been in a long term relationship before, sadly it came to an end...I was left for someone else. Hurt a lot but I eventually was able to somewhat move on. Anywho I just put my post in, and now I am going to work out. I will be back shortly.

Does anyone have aim? if you do my sn is igiggidy

S y n t h L i x x

Hullabaloo Top-Side

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:46 pm
I have aim! And I can im you shortly.

Oh, god, guys! I really didn't mean for the post to turn out so long. It was fine, if Kirk hadn't have talked. I mean.. It was fine. Then I remembered that Kirk and Spock interacted, and that Kirk had come over. So.. I wrote about that, annnnd.. Didn't want to rip-off Kitten with my response!

And then Syx. So...

It's a novel. And..... It's the most I"ve ever written, I think...

I'm sorry!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend, Kimi. I am not sure what I would do in that situation. I hope that you will be able to make this work out for the better, and that you two become even stronger than before.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:50 pm
Wow Hullabaloo... there's no way I can follow that lovely novel you've just posted. >.<

And Kimi, I really hope things work out. I can't say I know what it's like to be in that kind of a situation but my best wishes are with you for sure.

ClubhouseFire
Captain

Hullabaloo Top-Side

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:55 pm
D; I just had so much to say!

D'oh. I feel like a ... well, a noob in a reverse from the normal fashion. Normally one liners fail. This is a... too-much-fail.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:58 pm
No, it's not a fail. It is most certainly... well, epic, to say the least.

ClubhouseFire
Captain

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:01 pm
At this point, both he and I have decided that it would be ridiculous to try and hold it together as a couple for six consecutive years without seeing one another. So, we have decided that while he is away, I will be his avid pen pal. And I will keep in touch with him as much as I can. And then when he gets back, we will meet again.
I don't know if we will get back together... But I am going to miss him either way. And for now, he is still my boyfriend.

Awesome post Top-Side.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:04 pm
Well, it's very good that you two are on the same page about things. I hope that these next few years aren't too tough on either of you...

Thanks, Kimi and CHF.

Hey, you guys think that The Lady Bard and I can move one of our characters' outings into the guild? It's going to be mostly just interacting between the two of us. It's kind of what happened between Syx and Uhura. But, it's from the thread. So, would this be okay?

Hullabaloo Top-Side

Miran Yoko

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:38 pm
Hey guys, I was hoping those of you with OCs could give me basic details for the Art Contest in our Prom thread. Anything that you feel is important to mention, things that our pictures don't show, etc. Any special requests you may have... That type of thing.

Top-side, that's a really epic post. ^^ Still in the process of reading it, but I'm enjoying it!

Kimi, I'm sorry to hear aobout you and your boyfriend. I hope that such a long seperation doesn't strain your relationship too much.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:41 pm
I was hoping you'd show up, Miran!!

Well, I suppose that my picture doesn't make it quite evident (or evident at all, really) That her hair is actually lower-back length. She is about 5'7". She's usually standing up straight, with her hands clasped in front of her. It would be really neat if the artist included something with her holograms! Like.. perhaps, a parrot on Kirk, or the Parrot could be on her shoulder/head.

Hullabaloo Top-Side

Miran Yoko

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:49 pm
^^ Thanks Top-side. I'm shifting the thread over to the Promageddon Forum now, so once I've done that, I'll work on our Art Contest, and I'll add that information.

I'd have been on earlier, but I kinda slept in. xD

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:55 pm
Haha, oh, no worries. It is fine.

When you have the art contest, and it's little advertisement thread set up, I will gladly migrate there. Well.. Maybe just divide my attention. I'll stay here, the promageddon thread, and the new one!

Hullabaloo Top-Side

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:55 pm
I'm on my phone...the Internet doesn't want to work where I'm at right now. I'm sorry sad  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:12 pm
Lol, I'm guessing we are exempt from the quote contest? Haha. It seems like we will pwn it.

I will donate to the lottery... I will pick an arbitrary number!  

Hullabaloo Top-Side

Miran Yoko

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:13 pm
It's okay Bones, don't worry about it. We'll catch you later, when the internet is being more agreeable for you. ^^

Thanks Top-side. ^^ The event thread is finally open! I'll work on the art thread and contest in about an hour or so... I'm still a little sleepy, so I'd like to wake up some more before I eve think about the contest again. xD

Edit: Yeah, members can't enter the Quotes quiz. xD Not that we had a chance after Chicken man found us! Hmm, random number huh? How about... 40? xD

Star Trek XI

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games