Reply The Homestarmy
Quoteables! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matt the masterofshadows

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:46 am
Homestar Runner: *Fake, backwards sounding voice* Coach Z, if you're not going to eat that eyeball pear...*Clears throat, normal voice* I suggest you give it to someone who will.

Coach Z: I don't know what's going on, Homestar, but I'm not at liberty to discuss what I just did in my pants!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:22 pm
Strongbad Man: Stiny! Get me a danish!  

Eternal Nightmare

Matt the masterofshadows

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:58 am
Eternal Nightmare
Strongbad Man: Stiny! Get me a danish!
STINY! We have a visitor from an alternate universe!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:07 am
Strong Sad: "Next, we dolly in on Coach Z holding a pear covered with eyeballs while black coffee continually streams down his mouthless face. This part doesn't represent anything... I just always wanted to pour coffee on Coach Z."  

Eternal Nightmare

Matt the masterofshadows

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:51 pm
Strong Mad: DON"T BOTHER!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:41 am
Bubs:

There was this one time when I hooked up my lawnmower to my nintendro! And after that, I got the high score everytime!!  

Matt the masterofshadows

yzz_90

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:11 pm
Matt the masterofshadows
Bubs:

There was this one time when I hooked up my lawnmower to my nintendro! And after that, I got the high score everytime!!

What's that one from? biggrin
SB: Hey... Bunmuffin... It's Deli...lelia. They need me to go back up to Mars to help out that robot that got stuck in the sand. So I won't be able to go to the dance with you.
Narrator: Accepting the award for Pom Pom is Homestar Runner because Pom Pom's at a much cooler private school prom.
The Poopsmith (? Presumably) Ohhh, yeah!  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:37 pm
Orizion
Matt the masterofshadows
Bubs:

What's that one from? biggrin
SB: Hey... Bunmuffin... It's Deli...lelia. They need me to go back up to Mars to help out that robot that got stuck in the sand. So I won't be able to go to the dance with you.
Narrator: Accepting the award for Pom Pom is Homestar Runner because Pom Pom's at a much cooler private school prom.
The Poopsmith (? Presumably) Ohhh, yeah!

That one is from the Pulse interview. Matt says he's a nintendo fan and then does that. So technically, It's Matt Chapman, with his Bubs voice.  

Matt the masterofshadows

Jack_Skellington182

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:26 am
Thats Extracericulariffic ~ Strong Bad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:23 pm
homestar: dang this thing is like the never ending soda *singing* never ending sodaaa hahahahaha  

saviorofthedark

yzz_90

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:39 am
NEW SBEMAIL!!!

SB: Squish it, skew it, and turn it all around. Squish it, skew it, and turn it all around.

later- No mortal would dare loaf under the four-colored dotted digital stare of this bad boy! Y'know, unless they looked up too late, and the "No" had already scrolled off, so they thought that it said, "Do Loafing." Or maybe, like, Franklin Delano Loafing, our nation's laziest president.

Not said, but quite funny. Click on the new "No loafing" design when it does the colour roulette.
50% fewer deaths than Russian variety
Pant one, Pant two!!
Twice as many deaths as Garden Variety

Also, new Game and a new teen girl squad!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:16 pm
Orizion
NEW SBEMAIL!!!

SB: Squish it, skew it, and turn it all around. Squish it, skew it, and turn it all around.

later- No mortal would dare loaf under the four-colored dotted digital stare of this bad boy! Y'know, unless they looked up too late, and the "No" had already scrolled off, so they thought that it said, "Do Loafing." Or maybe, like, Franklin Delano Loafing, our nation's laziest president.

Not said, but quite funny. Click on the new "No loafing" design when it does the colour roulette.
50% fewer deaths than Russian variety
Pant one, Pant two!!
Twice as many deaths as Garden Variety

Also, new Game and a new teen girl squad!

I completed the game cool
It's fun xD  

Zeh Rickster
Crew

Mushine

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:09 pm
Stinkoman~ "Dot Dot Dot."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:30 pm
Mar-zi-PAN, MAR-ZI-PAN! What do you wanna make, You wanna make some WOOD-DAVERS with me?! I got pine cones! I got peanut butter! I got everything we need! I said PINE CONES! PINE CONES! Gonna be successful!

zawazawaii

Matt the masterofshadows

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:35 pm
Chachamaru-kun
Mar-zi-PAN, MAR-ZI-PAN! What do you wanna make, You wanna make some WOOD-DAVERS with me?! I got pine cones! I got peanut butter! I got everything we need! I said PINE CONES! PINE CONES! Gonna be successful!

Gonna be fenominally sucsessful! Sell 'em at the corner store, sell 'em at the five n' dime! Marzipan, you gotta get on the train! Get on the wooddaver train! It's takin' off it's a new century!!  
The Homestarmy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff