Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Urbnja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:10 pm
"there it is." said keith as he pointed at a section of the directory sign. Ivi and keith start heading to the medieval England section of the museum, when keith hears a thump from above. Keith looks at Ivi and says, " I'll meet you in the medieval section; ill be right back." Before Ivi could respond, keith climbs through a high window in the main hallway, and pulls himself onto the roof using railing that was torn and hanging off. Keith walks over to the sound and hears scattering..."just birds." keith said as he began to walk away. Keith can see the crashed car from a distance, because of the fire-- he also noticed that the body that was lying there before, was now gone. Keith heads back to the museum and back through the window, and locks it firmly behind him. Keith drops to the floor and casually meets Ivi back in the medieval exhibit. "just birds...sorry, I get paranoid easily, and I know it wasn't smart for me to check after that crash but you never know. I guess it really is best to keep quiet right now."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:35 pm
Vince took down the barricade quickly and as quietly as possible. With his hatchet in hand he slowly turned the handle to the door, opening it he looked out to check for any zombies. There was none, and Vince was relieved. He walked through the halls cautiously, ready to kill anything. He made it to the stairs and began to head down, he was on the 3rd floor.  

LALA Landd 111

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:28 pm
(is anyone gonna continue the helicopter on the store RP? the one with joe and bianca and djdog?)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:53 pm
(well I would join but idk what your talking about haha)  

Urbnja

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:06 pm
(I'm waiting in the chopper to go, once they get back into it as well i'll be posting again)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:55 pm
(Kinda waiting for Inkspills and gaara142 to do something. Bianca has to drive us to the store and Trip is waiting for us.)  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:53 am
(I'm waiting for trip to run to us. Joe is itching to shoot zome zombies lol.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:10 am
Ivi continued through his selected section. He was looking at the exhibits carefully but just about all of the item he was looking for were plastic reproductions. One particular suit caught his eye though. It definitely wasnt plastic. A three and a half foot blade gleamed from inside the glass. Ivi drew his mace and chucked it through the glass. He picked the hand and a half up . It was a bit heavier than his liking but it would do. He would have to work on its edge latter. He plucked the scabbard from the suit of armor as well and secured it to his belt.  

Forgotten not falllen

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:12 am
(lol i was waiting for inkspills or nasanam to do something. well, i guess i will)
Trip walked to the door and saw a PSGI laying on the shelve and he quickly picked it up and grabbed a couple boxes of rifle rounds and quickly loaded it to help Bianca get here quicker. "Hurry up already, i wanna leave as soon as possible damnit!!!" he yelled as he started sniping at the horde behind the car.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:41 am
Joe turned around, seeing the horde that had snuck there way up behind them. He cursed to himself as he aimed his rifle at the oncoming horde as Trip sniped them from behind him.

"Go! Now!" Joe shouted to Bianca and Kearo as he started picking off oncoming zombies, "Get to the chopper! I'll give you cover!"  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Urbnja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:24 am
"Geez. I don't think you could get bitten in that thing!' keith says pointing at the armor Ivi just put on. A knocking/ banging noise i heard coming from the main hall. Both Ivi and keith go to see what it is. The same body that was in the wrecked car is banging on the front doors...Alive, kind of. It is moaning and very pale and bloody. "I guess it was infected." Keith says, "Do you think it can get in?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:39 am
Trip ran inside really quick for a scope because he realized it had no scope, upon finding one he tripped over a box and saw an a** load of dynamite. "this will come in handy later." he said as he grabbed the box and headed to the roof. He rushed upstairs and just shouldered the door open and headed to the side of the roof and put the scope on the sniper and started picking off the zombies one by one. when he ran out of ammo, he set down the sniper and turned around to find a zombie rushing towars him only a few meters away. Trip layed down really quick and put his leg out and flipped the zombie off the roof, but sprained his other ankle in the process. "SON OF A b***h!" he yelled as he tried standing up but fell to his knee. He started loading the sniper and got his revolver out just in case more of those bastards decide to surprise him again.  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:11 am
Patrick saw Trip go down and leapt up from his seat and hopped off out of the chopper and jogged over to him. He sniped out an oncoming zombie with his M14, then smashed another's skull in with the butt of the rifle, he looked over his shoulder, "someone get him into the chopper!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:36 am
Trip got the duct tape from the box and pulled out several sticks of dynamite and taped them together with the wicks tied together to be lit at the same time. He did this two more times making three balls of dynamite, "i can walk, just try and help Bianca down there, they need more help then i do." he said, pulling himself up on one leg, he saw another zombie come through the door and didnt waste time putting a bullet right in its head. He started hopping to the chopper, holding the dynamite balls with a few more sticks in his pocket. He set everything inside before pulling himself up. 'they really need to hurry up, we can't stay here any longer, if so its our asses' he thought to himself.  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:42 am
"I got him! Cover them!" Joe shouted up to Pat as he ran to the gun store, reloading his M4 on the way, getting up to the roof and grabbing Trip, heliping him inside the helicopter as Pat siped the zombies closing in on Bianca and Kearo as they started unloading the car.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games