Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam
Gundam Seed &amp; Destiny Guild Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

V_Dash

Reveler

4,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:50 am
Ophiuchus
Ok, episode 42 was less pointless. And there was more Yuuna beating. biggrin I'm relying on Shani to locate the magical Gif of that.

i finally saw ep 42 today XD
i'm so slow xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:36 pm
Hmmmmm, I have an empty guild right now, I'm planning to sell it, but everyone who has PMed me is a n00b..... I'm planning to move this whole guild into the guild I have and everyone just pay me some money.... that way, this Official Guild can be somethign on it's own.... Give me some feedback please.  

Immolatus

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:44 pm
Immolatus
Hmmmmm, I have an empty guild right now, I'm planning to sell it, but everyone who has PMed me is a n00b..... I'm planning to move this whole guild into the guild I have and everyone just pay me some money.... that way, this Official Guild can be somethign on it's own.... Give me some feedback please.

sounds good to me XD
*goes to flame n00bs to earn money*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:04 pm
Aiight, sounds good, all I need is the member list to this place, that way I can do some simple math and divide up the money payment all equally and such. smile  

Immolatus

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:31 am
Immolatus
Aiight, sounds good, all I need is the member list to this place, that way I can do some simple math and divide up the money payment all equally and such. smile

check the front page. a few of them is inactive but feh xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:58 am
Sorceress Lixing
Immolatus

check the front page. a few of them is inactive but feh xd
it'd be more accurate to say "a few of them are active" - the majority are dead.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Immolatus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:13 am
So how many exactly are active posters.... I need to find this out because I need to divide the payment equally.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:18 am
Immolatus
So how many exactly are active posters.... I need to find this out because I need to divide the payment equally.

5, thats counting cagalli and shani. I doubt Heine Westenfluss is an official member xd  

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

Immolatus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:27 am
Aiight, 5.... a good even number.... 4 K each basically. Hey we could always make Heine take that test haha. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:36 am
Immolatus
Aiight, 5.... a good even number.... 4 K each basically. Hey we could always make Heine take that test haha. xd

ill MAKE him take the damn test so I pay less XDDD

yes Lixing is always broke. even on gaia xd  

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

Immolatus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:55 am
Go ahead.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:58 am
What would be the point in having an entire Guild for this is we've got barely any members? confused

s**t, the gif I was going to post won't fit on PB. gonk  

Stray Bullet Shani

Immolatus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:12 pm
When you have an entire guild on something like this, it tend to get more attention rather than having a simple thread. See if this place was an actual guild, gaians would see that more clearly, thus they can take that entrance exam and such.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:21 pm
Immolatus
When you have an entire guild on something like this, it tend to get more attention rather than having a simple thread. See if this place was an actual guild, gaians would see that more clearly, thus they can take that entrance exam and such.

exactly  

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:50 pm
Immolatus

I was under the impression that the original Gundam Guild would catch more attention than a Guild remade into one, but for a specific series alone. Sure, we could have topics on all different aspects of the series, but judging by the inactivity of a guild encompassing all Gundam series, there wouldn't be much use of it. Not to mention, we administer the test through PM as it is, at least that's how it's been ever since I joined. And if I'm not mistaken, this guild already has its own site as well.
All I can see it causing is inconvenience for those that have to hop back and forth between this guild and that guild.  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff