Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
France Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:14 am
(I'm talking to those two! I just forgot James' name. Clark is talking to James and John, whoever answers first.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:53 pm
(Oh ok)
James carefully listened to his story "well if you MUST know....I'm not really sure actually......"  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:30 am
Vincent's head suddenly snapped up straight in alarm. "Wait, did you just say Blackforce?" Vincent felt inwardly worried, but kept himself calm with his government training and looked as un-alarmed as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:20 am
"Yup. We're the Search party. We explore the city in search for survivors and bring them back North to base. Once we clear the city we're spreading out to the countryside. Why, you heard of us?" Arnold said, a bit of surprise on his face as he looked up at Vincent.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:53 pm
James yawned and looked at the street and saw a few lone zombies "I'm quite glad there aren't any survivors here......doesn't look as if it would take us long to clear this area..." he looked around where are they all? and whats taking Vincent so long.....? he asked himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:37 am
(Clark speaking)

"So, you guys ever been to France before the Panic? Or is this ya'lls first time here?" Clar asked, walking over to the edge and looking down, shooting the occasional zombie in the head out of boredom.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:08 am
Vincent's face looked hopeful as he heard about the base in the north. "So...your the ones that own the base in the north..." Vincent thought it over, and quickly but carefully came up with a plan. "Um, sir? I have some compatriots who escaped after an incident with Russia, where we were trying to find a safe place. When we didnt, we found a small helicopter and we started an escape... however the helicopter wasn't big enough for all of us, so I bid them leave me behind and they did. They should be there now, so please, could you help me get to them?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:07 pm
James put a silencer on pistol and also shot random zombies "well......theres a first time for everything" he smiled as he shot a zombie in the eye.  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:07 am
(Clark)

"Ha! Amen to that, brotha!" Clark shouted cheerfully in response, putting his rifle down, satisfied with the now-cleared street, "So, wat brings you boys to Paris?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:10 am
(Andrew)

"Yeah, we had a helo fly towards the base the other day. We picked it up on radar, but couldn't see it with the naked eye, it was too far off. Then it just disappeared off the radar. We haven't sent out any search parties for it because we don't want to be in the middle of that all you can eat buffet," Andrew said bluntly at Vincent, "How many were there? In the helo I mean?"  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:47 pm
"There were at least sevan. My girlfriend, Mary, and my friends Chris, Alex, Dominic, Jane, and my cousin Greg." Vincent looked completely urgent. "Please, I have to get to them immediately. I need to brng them some info and help them make sure I'm alright."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:32 pm
James put away the pistol "The excitement, the fun, the romance, the flesh eating horde of zombies, etc"  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:31 am
(Andrew)

"Yeah, we'll take you to the last known location of the helicopter. No guarantee they survived if they crashed, okay?" Andrew said, then turned around to his men, "Alright, men! Listen up! We're returning to base, but we gotta make a stop over by where that helicopter crashed a couple days ago, so let's get ready and roll out!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:50 am
"Rover go scout ahead." Her dog look up at her and took off running and she took there with her pistol waiting for anything and her dog came back carrying a zombie arm. "Good boy." She ruffled his ears and took off running forward and jump into a truck.  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:28 am
Vincent looked worried. "So they crashed?..." Vincent turned back to Andrew and looked around. "Do you have any double A batteries? I have a radio that I used to talk to them, but I last talked to them 2 days ago. I can make sure their ok with it, just lend me some batteries should you have any."  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games