Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Found Hope

Back to Guilds

A place for gaians to gather, share, Roleplay, discuss, question, and just be themselves 

Tags: LGBT, ArtWork, RolePlay, Discussion, Sharing 

Reply I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!
[$] My Body is for Your Pleasure, What Ever it May Be (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound cool?
  Yes
  No
  You're stupid
  Shu'dup and give me my gold
View Results

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:04 pm
User ImageLeo's felt his pride as a bentian being questioned and he stood up straight. "I can do it. I have performed for hundreds of men wearing next to nothing-if they allowed me clothes at all! I have faced and survived every horror imaginable. i think i can handle playing and singing here." he looked at Mama and then Rose, "Please. just let me try!"

((this is a warning. it's a peaceful kind kingdom. crap like women getting drug off and beaten/raped wouldn't happen))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:58 pm
Mama shrugged. "Let the girl do as she pleases." Rose cheered. "Hear that Cade?! Mama said she can do it!" A grumble of dissatisfaction came from the back of the building, but no body came back out. Rose danced around happily. "Maybe we can do a duet! Oh, and I'll have to make you up a pretty dress to go with the dance. Maybe we can even get that pretty artist boy to play the piano for us! Oh he is a heartthrob! His smile makes my heart beat! He's not from around here. He's from a southern kingdom past here, thats where he got that pretty tan skin!" Rose tapped her finger to her chin. "Kinda reminds me of Cade's skin tone. Mama, whats that Kingdom to the south called." Mama clucked her tongue and wrinkled up her nose. "I tink it be called....Vistania? Vistonia? Something 'Vista'. Mama went there when she was but a wee gal. The men are just a beautiful as the women, but the women are much more curvy than the gals here." Mama clucked her tongue. "Those women had full bodies and rarely wore any of these frilly nonsense items like they do here. Much prettier there than here, much."

Rose looked down at her pale skin and sighed. "I wish I could go lounge in the sun and get a tan like them. I think it would make my eyes pop to have such honey colored skin!" Rose giggled to herself until Cade came into the room. Cade's expression was cold and distance. Rose stepped back and shuddered. "What's wrong with you." Cade shook his head, brushing at his long black hair and sighing. "Vistania. Vi-stan-e-ya. Such a beautiful place, yes, but they have their sins as well. Here its the Bentians, there is the Eunuchs." Rose gasped. "How could you say such a thing! Eunuchs are often left over from Bentian training." Cade smiled softly. "Yes, but the Eunuchs are treated much better in Vistania because they are seen as gifts. They often come with talents. Artists, Musicians, Singers, even tutors. Of course they are ridiculed, but they aren't banished from placed and forced to do things they do not wish." Cade tied his hair back with another strand of hair and smiled. "It's a beautiful place, we should take a trip there one day."

Rose lifted her eyebrow. "how do you know so much about that place? Did you live there?" Cade shrugged. "For a short time. I'm from the Eastern Isles and things are much harsher there. The Western Isles that the Duke is from are nice like Vistania, but the Western Isles are a much scarier place. This Kingdom technically rules that land, but the lawlessness there would leave you speechless with horror."

((had to give me a chance to explain myself vampuric ^^; Cade isn't from this area so he's seen different things, its a scare tactic))  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:06 am
User ImageLeo listened to the other, "I have heard of the Isles-" he'd also read about them when quietly researching the kingdom he was to be sold to, but his master had caught him before he could read much and the resulting beating had left Leo unable to move much until he was taken to meet Lucian for the first time. "on of the men my master lent me to for a night was from the Eastern Isle. he was kinder than most, but asked rather usual things from me. i learned much in that night." he'd also learned a few of the dances from that area, the fluid movements of their dances reminded him of water so much he'd incorperated what he had learned into every dance from then on, much to the pleasure of his masters. Leo turned to Rose and smiled a little, "i too think you would look good with a slightly darker skin tone, but you are beautiful as you are now, Rose-san." she smiled shyly and had to look away. "i've been trained in most forms of dance across the world, as well as how to play every instrament available in my country." which was pretty much every instrament ever made. he smiled at Cade, "i also have experiance with jealous masters who wished to show me off. i know how to be alluring but off limits," he winked, showing a little backbone, "and if i can handel it you'll be there to keep an eye out for me, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:26 pm
Cade smiled, taking some of his hair into his hands a braiding it. Rose watched him curiously as he strode around the room checking over things. "What are you doing?" Cade looked over to her and smiled softly. "Why does that matter?" He played with the blond braid in his hand and smiled slyly. "I'm getting myself cleaned up so I may go out on the town tonight. Why does this concern you?" Rose's eyes widened with joy. "Are you sneaking off to that place again!? With the drums and that singer whose tongue is sweet and his words like fire?! Oh please take me with you!" Rose threw herself at Cade, begging the entire way. Cade gracefully span away from her eager hands. " Non, non, non. C'est impossible! It's much to dangerous for you to go. I shouldn't have let you go the first time. Those people are a rowdy bunch and most are from my homeland. I'd never forgive myself if something foul came upon you. You're supposed to be watching over the Princess."

Rose huffed, placing her hands on her hips. "Why can't I bring her with me? She's tough enough and anyone who threatens her will surely back off once I show my skills." Cade shook his head, throwing his blond hair around his head and shoulders. "Non. I will not endanger you or the Princess. I'm going out because I haven't left this building in nearly a year. I need to get out while I still can! This will give you a chance to teach the Princess some dance moves."

-------------------**********-----------------
Lucian wasn't even listening to them. his father was going ballistic and his mother was weeping in her chair. his father threatened to disown him, but that didn't even make Lucian flinch. Lucian looked his father dead in his eyes and lied to him. "She's dead. I killed her because she didn't do what I ordered. Isn't that how you're supposed to do things?" His mother wailed from the background and his father went pale. His anger was sent flying out of him in one sudden gush. Lucian felt his heart sink. Just the words made him sick. Dead? Lucian sank to his knees and wept like a child. When his mother tried to comfort him, he fled. Lucian ran blindly to his chambers and sobbed on his bed. He couldn't keep the image of his Lily dead and cold from intruding into his mind. Nothing could comfort him.

Kyuki snuck into his chamber and sat on his bed. Her soft, yet calloused hands touched his shoulder. Lucian turned and looked up at her. Her warm, tan skin was highlighted by her long, wavy blond hair.Lucian turned to her and sobbed against her breasts. Kyuki sat there and held him. Lucian didn't know of the scars that were upon her back from her brutal childhood outside the kingdom nor did he know of the son she lost before her time as he maid. Lucian just knew that her arms were the only motherly arms her had in the kingdom and he needed them more than anything else in the world.

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:26 am
User ImageLeo looked from Cade to Rose and then back, not sure who's side he should take, or if he should take a side at all. going out might be educational, but there was such thing as asking from trouble and from how Cade put it, going to this place may just be it. "If you wish-i can stay here alone. i will be true to Lucian-sama," if a bentain was not with her master then she was either under gaurd or locked up so that no other could touch her and leo expected it to be no different here. "you may do as you wish to ensure i remain untouched, it does not bother me" he assured, but it felt wierd to do so. he'd never really had a choise before-or been asked really. many times he'd been bound and gaged in a small dark room, or chained inside a cage and left, sometimes for days, to await his master's return.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:28 pm
Rose stomped her foot down. "Either you take me with you or I will follow you and if i get lost and hurt somehow you'll have to live with it!" Cade groaned in frustration. "Fine! Come if you wish! But one hair get's harmed on the Princess's head and I will tan your backside with my hand and you are never to old nor too big for that!" Rose's face flushed as she got a memory of a spanking for Cade. Rose pouted then stuck her tongue out. "Fine. Give us twenty minutes to get ready. I must dress up Lily and wash my body free of this soap. How about it Lily? A quick bath between us two girls?" Rose giggled, laughing at her own joke as she put the broom in the cabinet and headed for the door to the back room. Cade shook his head and sat down. "I'll give you thirty minutes so I may speak to Mama in private as well." Rose grabbed Lily's hand and smiled. "Come on, lets get you all dolled up. I'll even let you pick which dress you want to wear."

---------------***********---------------------------

Lucian was sitting on his balcony staring at the moon. He'd dismissed Kyuki to fetch them something to nibble on for the long night. Lucian wasn't sure if he'd even be able to eat a bit of anything, but to please Kyuki he'd try. Lucian's eyes were fixed on the moon and he sighed. "So beautiful....so beautiful....it makes me mourn you even more mon amour."

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:49 am
User ImageLeo was drug behind Rose to the bathing room. he didn't mind bathing with the other, but he felt a small pain and glanced out the window to the moon. he looked at it for a long moment and thought of Lucian-sama, hoping the other was doing well. but his attention was quickly drawn back to Rose and he gave a tiny smile at her excitement, "if it would please you, you may pick out what i shall wear. i think you will know what is appropriate more than i-" he said, softly. he'd never really picked outhis own clothing before, it had always been layed out for him so he wasn't really sure what he should wear.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:19 pm
Rose giggled. "You'll pick your own outfit once I pick mine so you can see what would be a good idea. You've got to start becoming more independent, Lily!" Rose turned on the shower and let the steam fill the room. Rose smiled and ruffled up Lily's hair. "Come on, lets get undressed and get bathed." Rose turned around and unfastened Lily's dress. Rose turned around and unfastened her own dress and slipped her dress down her body. The dress slid down and polled at her feet, exposing her back. A series of numbers were tattooed in a small line at the top of her shoulder. Rose wiggled herself out of the tight shorts she wore and gave a sigh. "It feels good to let myself be free from the confines of womanhood. Dresses are so much work!"  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:58 pm
User ImageLeo looked down and nodded, "as you wish" he said softly, unsure how else to repone. he laughed softly at Rose' comment, "pants really are easier aren't they?" he said softly, slipping the cloth from his body and turning to fold it neatly. he placed both of their clothes on the counter and then turned to look at Rose. while he was able to restore his energy, his ability to heal his physical wounds was limited. he could heal almost anything for someone else, but his own body was another story. he still bore some marks from his treatment before he had been given to Lucian. he didn't mind them too much since Rose was bentian as wel and knew what it was like. he moved to the other and gently touched the mark on his shoulder, "you were taken when you were young?" he asked softly, noting the date. "only two years before i-so you weren't born into it? or are you far younger than i originally thought?" he himself was sixteen or seventeen, he'd lost count in the years of being a bentian, and had thought Rose was his age as well, but if he had been born into this life he was only 14 years old.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:06 pm
Rose smiled softly. "I'll be hitting my eighteenth year of life come spring." Rose touched the mark on her shoulder. "I was bred for this. My mother was impregnated to bare pretty children. She bore ten females before dying while giving birth to me. I was the prettiest of all of them shockingly and they didn't even have to train me. With all my sisters surrounding me, I naturally did as they did. My hip swish is natural and my feminine attributes are implanted in my mind from the moment I remember seeing."

Rose stepped into the shower and let the hot water run down her skin. Her red hair became a thick mass of curls on her shoulders. Her back was covered in healed cuts while a small heart was placed down at the middle of her lower back. The heart was designed with its edges bleeding and 'running' down her buttocks. "I was sold for the first time when I was ten, and my virginity was auctioned off after I was paraded around when I thirteen. The man wasn't too rough, but he enjoyed my tears on his shoulder very much. After than, I was sold often and for high prices. I always cried when I was sold because it never stopped hurting. They said after a few men, the pain would die, but it never did. My innocent face and streams of tears fetched me a high price. Mama saved me from that life when one male who had bought me was trying to force me into a union with a group of men. I've always been a stubborn being which often got me beaten." Rose turned and smiled at Lily, her green eyes soft and warm ."Don't fret over me, I'm ok now."

Rose didn't mention the other harsh things he suffered while being a Bentian, not wanting to make her companion upset or scared. Rose tried to hide the soles of her feet which held ugly scars across them.

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:15 am
User ImageLeo smiled, "i understand." he said softly, touching Rose's shoulder. he smiled, "i'll wash your back-" he said softly and he carried out his promise. he gently washed the other's back, using slow circular motions. when he finished he quickly washed himself and then got a towel and started to dry himself. he knew what it was like, knew the pain and horror of being a bentian, but he considered Rose to have been lucky. Rose had grown up acting famine, having her sisters for her only guide, but Leo had grown up as a boy and had fought against the trainers tooth and nail. he felt a small tremor run down his back, even thinking of that time with the briefest of touches made his stomach clench in fear and his body ache to curl into the fedal position, protecting his vunerable head and stomache. he finished drying off and sat in front of the mirror to brush out his hair, thiniking about if he should style it or not but it was just to keep his mind of darker thoughts  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:35 pm
Rose let the other Bentian wash her back, her body tensing without her permission. She'd bathed with other males and Bentian's alike and things never went well. An innocent bathe offended ended with her bathing in the semen of her newest master because he loved the softness of her skin. Rose fought the urge to gag as the memories floated up. Her stomach churned angrily at the thought. She loathed the taste of seed.

Rose stepped out of the shower and toweled at her hair. She stopped in front of the mirror, catching her nakedness in the act of its lying. Her mind always tried to lie and make her believe that what was there was not, but her body would not be fooled. Rose's eyes fell upon Lily's back and sweet face in the mirror. Rose's face flushed and her body broke the golden rule of being a Bentian: Never show you are not a female.

Rose's face turned bright red as she placed the down before her groin and gave a feeble groan. Rose's mind swam, it had been much to long since she's dealt with this issue and the mix of pain and pleasure enticed her. Rose tilted her head down, letting her crimson curls fall around her face in shame.

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:54 pm
User ImageLeo heard the groan and turned to see if Rose was ok. his eyes instantly fell on the source of the groan and he felt himself feeling a little sick, understanding why Rose had groaned. he dropped his eyes and knew what he had to do. here had been a few times when he was with other bentian who had had the same problem and they would help each other out before a master came and saw. "Rose-" he said softly, standing. he looked into the other's eyes and put a hand on her shoulder, "let me help you" the words were so softly they were a meer whisper of the wind, but they were heard. he pulled Rose against him, hugging his fellow bentian and his hand gently wrapped around the source of the problem, stroking firmly so Rose would find release quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:02 pm
Rose gave small helpless whimpers, the sensation long since forgotten. His skin crawled with the heat that was filling him and his mind swam. Why had he so willingly given up this? Rose gave a gasp and his body gave a shudder, spilling his release into Leo's hand. Rose gave a shuddering gasp as the pleasure radiated through his body. It took a long time for Rose to regain his tongue and think clearly. Rose swallowed and looked away blushing. "Th-Th-Thank you....I had forgotten myself...and what I am....." His voice held a note of sadness and loss.  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:06 pm
User ImageLeo smiled understandingly and stepped away to wash his hand. "it's ok-really. i've had to 'help' several of our sisters in the same way over the years" he said, sitting back down and deciding to do a simple ponytail. "If you ever need help again, i'm right here." he added, unable to meet Rose's eyes, even through the mirror. "you have been kind to me so far, i wish to everything i can to return that kindness."  
I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games