Welcome to Gaia! ::

→Vampire Knight♥; Academy™

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for Vampire Knight fans or people who love to rp in academys. 

Tags: Vampire Knight, Cross Academy, Role play 

Reply →Cross Academy™
Night Class; Classroom. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Assan al-Hamzah

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:51 am
"Oh of course not. It's just that holoween is coming up soon and thats the suit I am working on. Right girls?" Haydn smilled at the two girls.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:57 am
Alice walked over to Haydn and with a swift motion slapped him across the face. " Don't you ever call me a B***h Again. Do you here me? Never or you will be the next one in here." Alice walked back over to Yohkio and smiled,with hurt eyes. " Yeah you were looking for Rima-san, but someone hit you from behind and thats when you fell."  

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Assan al-Hamzah

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:04 am
"I wasn't calling you b***h but since you slaped me I guess you are a b***h." Haydn said while lighting up another ciggarete.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:25 am
Alice rolled her eyes, "What ev. Call me what ever you want but for now 'STFU'. Oh if you don't know what that means it mean Shut The Frig Up kay?" Alice said giggling than sat at the end of the bed of were Yohiko was sitting.  

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

angelaCG

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:49 am
Christine saw both of `em fighting and just smirked. "You guys crack me up." She said smiling. "Will you guys really fight with Yohiko in the room?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:04 am
Alice looked Christine And smiled. " I"m not trying to fight with him just trying to make a point. But if you really think it will turn out bad then," Alice looked at Haydn " I'm sorry Haydn." She said smiling hoping that he didn't hear the sarcasm in her voice.  

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Assan al-Hamzah

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:41 am
Haydn whispered in Alice's ear "I can't believe you would actually want the human to think he was after you. You might not have said it but its not that hard to tell trust me." Haydn then looked at Cristine and grined at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:02 pm
I walked back in the infirmary to see what all the commotion was about
"Oh,you awake, you fell trying to see Rima-san,so are you feeling any better" I said and put a hand on his head
"No fever thats good,well if you ever try to see the night class again,I will have to report it to the chairman,so make sure aske either Ruka or Me,I am ,Amber Kuran,its a pleasure. I heard you had you fair share of training with hand to hand combat.Pretty impressive" I said and leaned against the wall by Yuhiko  

Amber Frost Rayne
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:21 pm
Alice pushed him away wile rolling her eyes trying to hide that he was right. she wanted him interested in her, but how? Then she relised he just said she wanted Yohkio in front of him 'Ahhell' She thought. "get out of my face." she said meanly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:31 pm
"Why must you guys fight,you act like 4 year olds,even though your way older than that" I said rubbing my forehead  

Amber Frost Rayne
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:34 pm
Alice looked at Amber and laughed. " You know I would fight you on that but you save Yohkio from dieing so I guess I owe you." Alice said rubbing the back of her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:52 pm
User Image
» y υ к ι - c я σ ჷ ჷ !

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageYuuki sat at the water fountain tired she yawned as she walked around "I have to go study for my test still.. Im gonna fail" she muttered to herself. She turned around as she signed 'Where the heck is zero?' she thought to herself

User Image  

Aya Kiryuu

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Grimm Memento

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:16 pm
Lithoniel walked over to Alice. "Is everything ok?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:38 pm
Alice looked at Lithoniel and smiled. " Yeah I'm fine. But what are you doing in the infirmary?"  

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Grimm Memento

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:45 pm
"Just came to see what all the commotion was about." she said shrugging she looked at Alice then whispered in her ear. "Is that a human?!"
User Image  
→Cross Academy™

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games