Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Alexandra Mar & Gabriel Night's Residence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

"Really? Are you sure? It's no problem for me to go buy one. I'd hate for your husband to end up upset because you gave one to me." Sabre asked a little surprised that she had offered to do so. Then again it was probably best he got one for the moment as quickly as possible. After all he didn't know if he'd have time today or before the trip tomorrow to go get one. Leaning back onto a counter, Sabre was half conciously going over what he had of worth. There had to be something he could give Amy in order to make up for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:04 pm
Amy nodded and said, “Of course. It’s better than they be a waste of money and just sit there collecting dust. He went through a stupid ‘I-Want-To-Start-a-Staff-Collection’ phase and it lasted shorter than the thought. He hasn’t even thought of them for a year and maybe a half. They’re just in the way at this point.” She then adopted a serious expression and tone as she pointed a finger at Sabre. “And don’t you even thing of doing anything to make up for it mister. You’re doing me a favor. Besides, you can think of it as a welcome home present. That and it won’t be useless like a candle or tray of cookies.”  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

Sabre let out a laugh. Could he get anything past this woman without her guessing? "Alright then. I'll keep my mouth shut and let you do as you wish. No more thoughts of repayment." He said his hands up in surrender. "Thank you, Miss Amy. I'm glad to know I'll have a proper way to defend my mistress now." Sabre continued honestly, a soft smile on his face. Really he wasn't used to people being this nice and accepting. Part of him worried about get too comfortable, but something told him that here it wouldn't be a bad thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

Amy nodded, happy with her win. “Good. I’ll bring them when I come for dinner,” She said and looked up as she head David squealed quiet loudly, a giggle emitting from Alex as she held him in her lap on the couch. Amy smiled slightly, saying more to herself than anyone, “You know, you just might be a good thing in her life.” She then looked to him and said, “Please don’t mess this up.”  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image

Sabre nodded at her, that would give him plenty of time to look them over that night. He felt a smile tug at his lips when he heard the two in the living again. It was such a simple little thing yet everytime he heard the two playing he couldn't help but smile. As he started to comment Sabre was surprised to hear Amy's statement. "I'll do my best to be a good thing in her life. I may not have known her long but I know she's one of those rare people who are naturally good. I won't mess this up." Sabre answered in a soft tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image

Amy nodded, glancing at the time again. As she got up and got out a pair of hot pads the cook said, “That’s good to hear.” Opening the door Amy took out the oven pan and set it on the stove, neatly closing the door to the oven with a push of her elbow. She pulled back the foil hiding the dish to reveal a very hot lasagna and nodded her approval. ‘David better not make a mess out of this,’ She thought to herself and called out, “Alex, David, it’s time to wash up!” David wigged out of Alex’s grasp and came running into the kitchen, shouting, “Yummy yummy yummy!” Alex giggled and walked to the doorway, saying, “David, the bathroom’s this way.”  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image

Sabre stepped out of Amy's way as she went to the oven. He took a deep breath, taking in the aroma of the lasagna with a pleased soudn. "That smells good, and looks really, really good. What would you like to drink? I'll start getting those out." Sabre asked moving towards the fridge.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image

“Water for me,” Amy said as she began to cut portions out with a spatula. “Soda!” David shouted as he began to run around the table. “No, no soda David. I swear your father’s in for it for ever letting you have soda. I mean honestly,” Amy said shaking her head. Alex laughed and said, “Milk please. Now come on David, time to wash up.” David raced out of the kitchen, still shouting he wanted soda with Alex following behind.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image

Chuckling Sabre filled one of the cups up with some ice and then water. Setting it down he dug the milk out of the fridge for Alex and himself. "So what am I giving David since it's not soda?" He asked as he filled the two glasses with milk. Little children and sugary drinks really didn't go well togather. Thankfully his mother put her foot down. Knowing Sabre's luck, he'd end up chasing him around the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:33 am
User Image

“Just get him a glass of water or something,” Amy said waiting for the other two to come down. “I just don’t know what that man was thinking,” She mumbled shaking her head. David washed up quickly with Alex, racing down the stairs with Alex following. As soon as the boy entered the room he began to run around the table again, Alex giggling as she watched. “Thank you Sabre,” She said, smiling up at him.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image

"Alright, water it is then." Sabre said with a nod getting a smaller glass out for David. He managed to get the glass onto the table before the boy came running around it. Chuckling he looked over as Alex spoke to him. "You're welcome, milady." He said pulling Alex's chair out for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image

Alex sat down as Amy scooped up David and sat him into a chair. “Now stay there and still please,” Amy said as David at least stayed seated but continued to move. Amy shook her head and took a plate, putting a serving of lasagna on the plate and putting it back. “So, Sabre tells me you two plan to go to the beach tomorrow,” She said, making small chat. “Beach, beach, beach!” David echoed. Alex laughed and nodded, “Uh-huh. I was wondering if maybe you can make us a picnic? If that’s alright.” Amy nodded, serving the third plate now. “That I can do,” She said as she put the last plate down and sat in her seat.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:19 pm
User Image

Gently Sabre pushed Alex's chair in before moving to sit himself. He took another breath of the delicious smell of the lasaga. Quietly his stomach growled and he felt himself go a little red. His stomach approved and demanded food. "So what time where you planning on us leaving,...Alex?" Sabre asked catching himself again before he called her 'mistress'.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image

David began to mutilate his food, rather than begin to eat it, too busy and focused to notice Sabre’s stomach growl. Alex on the other hand, heard very well and took a bite, burning her tongue a little before answering. “Um, sometime after breakfast I think; what about you?” She asked and took a drink of her milk. Amy shook her head, beginning to cut her lasagna into more manageable pieces. She didn't quite understand why Sabre was waiting to eat.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image

Sabre cursed a little his training to never eat before his master and strated to tuck into the meal. Really he needed to work on breaking it. "Sounds like a good idea. Get there before alot of the others do. That way we can get the best spot." He answered after a moment of thinking.  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games