Reply ◆ Archived Threads
1 - A Mythology Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullMetal_Heigai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 am
Sagra smiled."Yay! I still cant."He said laughing lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:00 pm
Danni laughed "of course you cant your not a shapeshifter. or are you?" she asked still laying on top of him  

red hot age slaves

FullMetal_Heigai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:27 pm
Sagra winked and kissed her lightly. "Guess thats something your going to have to find out yourself."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:10 pm
Dnni looked at him shocked when he kissed her. "i thought you didnt like me and thats why you pulled away earlier?" she asked in shyly. then she gently kissed him and held it waiting to see what he would do.  

red hot age slaves

FullMetal_Heigai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:15 am
Sagra laughed and hugged her. "No I moved away cause there were people here at the time and Im sure they dont want to watch us do that." He said teasingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:20 pm
"Oh ok. that maks sense." Danni said. then she gently kissed his cheek. "hows that? appropriate enough?" she teased  

red hot age slaves

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:09 pm
biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:32 am
Akyo hurry to class and took her seat....setting down her bag next to her on the floor...

User Image

But when she realize who teacher for this class was....she put her head on the desk and felt slightly depress at that moment...

'Not him again! ....'

She thought sighing...  

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100

FullMetal_Heigai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:14 pm
Sagra laughed as he got up and sat on the desk."Yes much better." He replied sarcastic yet jokingly at the same time. He watched the other two students for a moment before turning back to Danni and poking her nose.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Danni's nose twitches. "dont do that please!" she asked him. then she leaned close and kissed his his lips so quickly she was a blur. "sorry i just couldnt resist" she said half jokingly.  

red hot age slaves

FullMetal_Heigai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:04 am
"Sorry wont poke you anymore."Sagra said quietly looking down then looking up at her confused when she kissed him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:40 pm
Akyo look around for a moment....it seem to be free study....right now...she went through her book for a moment when an idea kind of hit her...she pick up her stuff and left the class room...soon after....  

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100

red hot age slaves

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:58 pm
Danni saw the confused look on Sagras face when she kissed him and blushed. "I'm i'm sorry" she stuttered before she could be anymore embarrassed she moved to a seat across the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:23 am
Sagra frowned looking over at her, he bit his lip slightly before wondering if he she go over to her or not he was pretty sure he upset her. He sighed quietly as he made his way to her, "You ok?" He asked unsure on how she would respond.  

FullMetal_Heigai

◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces