Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image

Sora walked in the class quietly, not wanting to attract any attention. Anyways if he got caught not he'll be scolded for being late to class. He took his seat at the back of the class next to the window. He then put his head on the desk and fell asleep.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:08 am
*Ari getting bored sitting there noticed someone from the corner of her eye and looked at him sit dwn and go to sleep so she got some of her spirit energy and made him dream about school, and wanting to go to school then she got up and sat on the desk in front of him then faced him and started poking him*

~Lumina who now got over the remembrance looked at all the people having fun and just sat there and took a nap hoping no one else noticed~  

A S h o o i n

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

eskimo kissses
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:02 am
ZimbuTessen
[Oi,I hope I didnt insult NejiTenTenLuv.I wasnt making Zimbu speak in a bad british accent,it was ment to be just street slang.I hope it didnt come off otherwise.]

LOL I am not offended at all! smile
I thought It was quite entertaning!
"Well,I see you are a fellow brit!"She says
"I like your Name..It is very interesting!"She says with a smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:11 am
User Image

Sora sat straight up! "What was that? Why was I dreaming of school? I knew it! The place is getting to me! Oh please no!" he thought. The he looked up and saw a girl there. He smile sweetly. "Well hello there! My lady, were you the one poking me?" he asked.

Himemii

Timid Lover

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:02 am
NejiTentenLuv
ZimbuTessen
[Oi,I hope I didnt insult NejiTenTenLuv.I wasnt making Zimbu speak in a bad british accent,it was ment to be just street slang.I hope it didnt come off otherwise.]

LOL I am not offended at all! smile
I thought It was quite entertaning!
"Well,I see you are a fellow brit!"She says
"I like your Name..It is very interesting!"She says with a smile

Zimbu grins widely."R'lly?No'nes ever said that 'bout m'name b'fore...An' 'M not r'lly a brit,Jus' all I got 'n M' collar fer English translations."He chuckled."I like yer' name too.Aimai,French translation: Loved it.Japanese translation:ambiguous, vague, obscure, imprecise, unclear, doubtful.Hmmm....D'nt get that vibe from ya.But it is used ta' keep Harmony,not ta' take a decisive or divisive opinion n' some issue, but instead ta' speak vaguely or wit' ambiguity.
Also, ambiguity can play a strong role 'n both humor an' artistic expression where one concrete form can perhaps express two or more contrasting meanings. It is thought that people who can do this 're quite intellectual an' amusing an' artistically talented."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:23 am
*Ari looking at the person smiled devilishly at her tricks and then smiled innocently at the boy and nodded*

"I'm Ari and by the way I'm not little I'm just a short 16 yr old twin compared to my sister."

"So what were you dreaming about, hope you liked my little spirit power in your mind for a little."

A S h o o i n

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:00 am
Sora smiled. It was nice to meet a new face around here. "Pleased to meet you Ari! I'm Sora Sephiroll!" Sora sighed, he didn't like his dream very much at all but it wouldn't hurt to tell. "My dream? Well, I dreamed of being at school! Well, since I dreamed of school I would most likely call it a nightmare!" Sora laughed quietly. "That's a power that I need to be careful of! Next time, will you make me dream of food~?" he playfully asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:56 pm
Oblivion stood up and looked out the window. "I would die to be out there." He sighed and walked back over to his desk. He then took out his ipod and put one headphone in. "hopefully someone notices me..."  

Shadow-of-the-collosus

A S h o o i n

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:41 am
*Ari smiles at his idea* "Now....why does everyone choose food..?"

*Ari asked as she smiled at him*

"If you can tell me that answer maybe I'll consider."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:56 pm
Sora smiled. He thought about it for a while. "Everyone chooses it because nobody hates it. They don't have to like it either. It's just there to make you happy. It's also what you need to live. So, how could you not choose it?"

Himemii

Timid Lover

A S h o o i n

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:50 pm
*Ari thought about that for a while then told him* "Ok,Go to sleep and I will make you dream about food." *Ari smiles at him as she plays with her sparkles and mini fireworks she had put on her finger* " I'm waiting..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:47 pm
Sora looked outside for a while. Then, he turned to Ari to reply. "Hmmm... That's quite hard you know. Actually, I'm not tired or anywhere near it." he smiled. "How about next time, Ari?" he asked.

Himemii

Timid Lover

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:06 am
Part of the back wall began rippling as if it were liquid. It was fairly small about normal door size and shouldnt be very noticable to others.

Aos came out of the portal and looked around before sticking his head back in. After a few seconds he pulled it back out and sat down on the floor.

Eden stuck his head out of the portal into the classroom looking around with his normal calm manner. "Must have used the wrong door, pretty sure it should have been a prison though." He said now stepping all the way out. Eden found a desk in the back which he sat at with a smile.

Aos looked at Eden with a stunned expression. "You were trying to put me in prison, I thought me eating that bird you named was past already. And how can you name all those birds but not be able to understand math, history, or science?" Aos said standing up before taking his seat next to Eden.

Eden turned his head slightly thinking of a way he could answer Aos. "Because names are more important then history,math, or science?" Eden said nodding his head at his answer. "An it is behind us" Eden smiled. "once i find a prison" Eden whispered to himself
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:35 am
*Ari pouted then she said* "But are we friends?"

*Then she sat down left with Sora to answer that question when she saw someone poke there head through the door but it was weirdly like rippling water*"Hmm."
*Ari got up and looked at the portal and poked it wondering what was on the other side*

A S h o o i n

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 pm
The portal seemed to sink inwards away from her touch.

"Oh i forgot to close the portal" Eden said running over to where it was. He held his hand out palm facing up and a ball of light formed before vanishing. In its place was a key made out of light which rippled the same as the door. He placed the key in the portal turning it once to the left and with that the portal closed and the key dissappeared with it. "There we go" Eden said sitting back down at his seat.

"You need to pay more attention to those we wouldnt want 'that' happening again" Aos said remembering the time they had let two worlds get connected from a portal. "And you shouldnt be pokeing your hands at things which could do damage. Especially if Eden is the one who made it" Aos said looking at his brother.

User Image  
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces