Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:26 pm
[Ah yes, and guess what else? We've also got a cool new banner for our roleplay, you can check it out on the first page. Now, if anyone here is seriously in love with this roleplay and would like to put it in your sig, that's fine, but remember that this is a private roleplay, so no links or anything fishy like that. ^^
Also, a new pic for Ashintuku and Shinobu, don't worry, I'll incorporate their new outfits into the story, give it time. -_- The picture I'm putting up is one we've wanted for their outfits for a loooong time, but we could never get the image... until now! Muahaha. So, yep, pretty new threads for Shin & Ao.]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:47 pm
{ Yes! ^.^ You got your calandar picture Debs! And Yuki? YAY! More characters... He should be quite good considering his sister. I'm looking forward to it! I like the banner... And Aoki's butterflies! Everyone, thats what Aoki's golden butterflies look like. Her favourite three! }

{Hey Debs, I mailed Edaniel with a question today. Nothing big, but I have to say it's fun. Hope he replies.}

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:01 pm
Tsubasa Reservoir
{ Yes! ^.^ You got your calandar picture Debs! And Yuki? YAY! More characters... He should be quite good considering his sister. I'm looking forward to it! I like the banner... And Aoki's butterflies! Everyone, thats what Aoki's golden butterflies look like. Her favourite three! }

{Hey Debs, I mailed Edaniel with a question today. Nothing big, but I have to say it's fun. Hope he replies.}

[Tee hee. I mailed him too, once. It's really fun.]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:36 pm
Edaniel
[Hey, everyone! It's me again! I just thought I'd let you all know that we are going to have another new character! Yay~! His name is Gwyn Masamune and he's going to be playing Yuki! He is the brother of Kelwyn, apparently and we should all give him a warm welcome.
Also, Kelwyn, I'd like to personally thankyou for referring your brother to this roleplay!]

[Not a problem! He's a good roleplayer and I knew he'd enjoy it here.]  

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:41 pm
Yue decided that she had had enough water for one day, so up out of the water she went, climbing up the rocks on the side of the lake where her belongings were stashed away. Spying a larger, flat rock up higher, she scrabbled up the pile and sprawled herself out, spreading her hair out smoothly to dry in the warm sun overhead, the rock beneath her warming her bare skin. "Ah... this is nice," she sighed contentedly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:25 pm
Aoki grew excited at the thought of even the planning stages of a mission. Honestly, planning was the coolest part. All the talk of being sneaky and enemies really got her going.

Aoki shot up as the cat clinged to the back of her bow for dear life as she shot twords the theater.

"Woo hoo! Mission time! Yaaaaayyyy..."

"Meeeeeooooowwwww!!!"

"Oh, hey Kitty-kun!"

Aoki's voice faded off as she ran into the distance with the cat. She quickly reached headquaters and pratically trampled Koh in an attempt to reach her room for maps and blank books for details, not even caring if Shinobu wanted to start now or not.

Aoki's golden butterflies trailed behind the cat making sure Aoki didn't sqeeze it to death. Poor cat.

Tsubasa Reservoir

PerilousBard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:28 pm
Kagami watched Yue..wanting to join her-the sun baked rocks tempting her to come out of the water-clothes or no. She crossed her arms before her chest and waded through the water and stopped when the water met her waist.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:27 pm
The warm sun above her, smooth rocks beneath her, the sound of Kagami's quiet splashing as she moved through the water, combined with Yue's own busy and sleepless night. All things weighed softly on her pale body, lulling her to sleep with its gentle song...

"Onee-san! Onee-san wait..." a little girl in a green kimono, black braids. Her voice flitted through Yue's dreams, the back of her head running off ahead of her, face always just out of sight. Childish laughter. An old man pulling weeds in a modest vegetable garden, straw hat protecting his venerable head from the sun's rays, hiding his face. People strode through her dreams always; never with faces. Perpetually turning from light laughter to terrified screams, crimson fluid everywhere, on her hands, in her mind... Red, red, red... never washing away, screams never dying.

Yue tossed fretfully in her sleep, her face pinching up in imagined pain.

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200

PerilousBard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:39 am
The quiet girl slowly slinked through the cold water onto the shore and then ran for the patch of trees where she had left her clothes, her bare feet pounding against the hard earth. Kagami dismissed the twinges of pain met as the bare flesh of her feet collided with rocks or sharp sticks. She dressed quickly, always keeping aware of her surroundings in the back of her mind, but kept her feet and arms bare. She took a moment to appreciate the nature around her, listening to the trees hush in the light breeze before she left her piece of woods to find Yue. She wiggled her toes, thinking to herself how she ought to learn to sneak silently without shoes. Kagami quietly walked over to where Yue was sleeping, her low heeled shoes in hand with her gloves carefully folded into her busom of her dress. Her wet hair dripped in sporadic intervalls-drops falling to the ground or dampening the back of her black dress. She carefully placed her shoes on the rock, folding her legs beneath her and watched Yue sleeping. Noticing the nightmare manifesting on the girl's visage, she cautiously touched Yue's shoulder and tried to wake her "Yue-san!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:59 pm
A clawed hand reached for Yue, grasping her shoulder painfully. You are mine, Yue-san... the rasping voice growled at her, echoing her name over and over, shaking her hard. Yue bolted out of her sleep, screaming. It took her a moment to realize that the voice she was now hearing was calming her, and the hand was no longer painful.

"Kagami-san... gomen-ne... I..." she stammered, trying to catch her breath and her scattered wits. "It was... only a dream." She forced a smile on her face, though a shattered look was thinly veiled by that smile. "Shall we head home?"

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200

PerilousBard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:14 pm
Kagami sat back on her knees, not dismissing Yue's nightmare so quickly. "Are you ok? What were you dreaming about?" she asked softly, not meaning to be nosey but genuinely concerned. She folded her hands in her lap and looked Yue in the eye, a worry line crinkling her forehead slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:30 pm
Koh sighed heavily. He just got back, after being basicly gone for about 3 weeks, and only one person cared to say hi. And she didn't sound like she wanted to make conversation, let alone do anything that Koh wanted. He hadn't been in trouble in so long that he wanted to be mischivous with someone, but no one seemed to want to.  

Lifesreject

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:06 am
Aoki came running down the stairs with books and tall maps, the little cat dashing down behind her with three small scrolls tied to it's back, now becoming Aoki's handy-cat.

This time, the ruffled Aoki actually crashed into Koh.

Aoki fell back, and a little gasp escaped her lips as she hit the floor. The cat jumped back, landing on it's feet not to far away. The flustered gurl picked up all her books and placed them in a neat pile in her arms.

"Sorry..." Aoki sighed quietly, looking down, turning slightly pink, dashing off, out the doors again.

'Great... Whoever that was, I just made a complete idiot of myself. Oh, if it was Tomi, I just got in his way again! I'll NEVER live it down... I'm SO stuiped!' She sighed and started walking.

The little bit of the person she had seen was purple hair, and suddenly, it hit Aoki who it was. She turned bright pink. She had just crashed into Koh, and didn't even stop to hang out with him! It had been so long since he had been home.

'Great. I'm even dumber than I thought I was...'

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:44 am
[Alright, well, I can't view page 20 anymore, and that p's me off. So, whoever swore, fix your post now, or, if you've got something in your sig, fix it now. And I warn you, Tsu can view this kind of swearing crap, so she'll find out for me, if it comes to that. So, either fix it now or face the consequences. Sorry to be mean, but I do not tolerate swearing and blanking up my pages. ^^ Thankyou.]  

Edaniel
Crew

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:24 am
Tomoyo entered the costumes room, and pulled out the sapphire and silver necklace she had stolen two days ago. Shucking her ruined kimono and donning a yukata instead, she took the bloody article of clothing and spread it on her workspace, letting the sun illuminate the fabric. Peering closer, she let out a small sigh of relief-all she had to do was clean it with a decent amount of cold water, and redo the stitching.

She left to get a pail of water, wincing at the undeniable sound of two people colliding into each other. Aoki's voice drifted up to her, apologizing briefly, before fading away. The person she ran into had to be Koh...hm. Wasn't Koh the one Aoki has a crush on?, Tomoyo mused. She glanced at Koh, and one side of her mouth quirked up.

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games