Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twin Music Academy

Back to Guilds

this academy is for any race, have fun! 

Tags: music, twin, roleplay, romance, action 

Reply Dorms
Red dorm Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:19 am
Misty walked in looking around and found an empty room, placing her bag on the bed, and walked out to look around the dorm.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:30 am
Zoii awoke with a yawn and a stretch, seeing Aoi was still asleep she decided to check the fridge to see if there was any milk. She transformed back into a human, stretched once again, and left her room. As Zoii walked down the hallway, she stopped in her tracks at the sign of someone new. "Hello?" She called as if it were a question to the girl, curling her tail around her leg carefully.  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:54 pm
Misty turned to see the girl. She smiled at her and waved. "Hello." She said simply.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:24 pm
Zoii smiled and flicked her ears back and forth, she tilted her head to the side cutely "I'm Zoii, what's your name? Are you new?" She asked patting down some of her bed head.  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:27 pm
"I'm Misty and yes I am actually." She answered, holding her hands together in front of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:30 pm
"Oh that's great! It's nice to meet someone else who lives here! The only other person I know is Aoi. I'm sorry am I holding you up? I tend to ask a lot of questions, so if you were heading off somewhere you can just tell me to shut up." Zoii laughed as she realized she might have been a distraction.  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:33 pm
She giggled and shook her head. "No, I was just exploring. Wasn't going anywhere is specific so don't worry." She said politely.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:39 pm
Zoii smiled and rubbed the back of her head for a second. "Well if you ever need to know where anything is, you can just ask me." she grinned and began walking toward the kitchen again, then had second thoughts. "Actually I was thinking about checking out the forest, Aoi is still sleeping so if you'd like to come you can." Zoii asked, pausing in mid step, as she turned back to face Misty.  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:43 pm
"Thank you." She said to Zoii and began to go back to her room until she head Zoii again. "I'd love to." She said as she walked up to Zoii.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:51 pm
"Great! Let me just write Aoi a note, and we can go." Zoii skipped back into their room, and ripped a piece of paper off a notepad that told Aoi where they were going. She set it down beside him on the bed, and walked back out to Misty. "Ready?" She asked walking to the door and opening it for Misty.  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:56 pm
She giggled and nodded. "Why don't you lead since I don't know where i'm going." She suggestedas she followed Zoii.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:59 pm
Zoii put her palm to her forehead "Oh yeah, duh...Let's go!" She exclaimed running out the door.

(to the forest)  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:06 pm
Misty giggled and ran after Zoii, trying to keep up with her without tripping in her dress.

((to forest))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:30 pm
Aoi awakens, stretching and transforming back into a human. He reads Zoii's note, sighs, and leaves their room. His eyes on the ground, Aoi walks briskly to the forest.

((To the forest))  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

musical_lily1234
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:28 pm
(enters the dorm)

OMG i only have 2 hours to get ready i need to find a dress" lily said in shock  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff