Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:12 pm
Sebastian smiled at their little reunion, trying to find a lot to smile about because once he belonged to Grell he wasn't going to be smiling anymore. Sebastian then thought back to the kiss that him and Ciel shared, and even after Ciel was awake he didn't pull away right away. Did Ciel have a crush on him? Why would he risk his relationship with Lady Elizabeth to be with a demon like me?

Ciel looked at Isabella. "You may stay as long as you need to Lady Isabella. At least wait until the Baroness is dead until you go to retrieve your things from the home."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:24 pm
Isabella gave Ciel a nod of thanks though she was a little embarrassed. Her butler stood back up an bowed. "Lord Earl, I want to thank you for looking after my Lady." Sammael said, straightening."She has a very bad habit of doing rash things and getting into trouble. I hope that she wasn't too much of a problem for you."
Isabella glanced to the side, her face reddening."Sammael." She said warningly, He smirked in response.
The bond between them was obvious to Claude. This butler......was so unlike Sebastian or himself. Even a demon could see their closeness, like an older brother and sister. Which was so odd, Claude was so sure that Sammael was a demon like he and Sebastian was.
Something was very strange about Sammael.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:41 pm
"No she was no problem at all. She was rather quiet in her bedroom. Now who else here would like some tea? Claude go and make us some tea." Ciel noticed it as well, but he didn't want to say anything unless he mentioned it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:59 pm
"I would like a cup of tea." Bella said.
Sammael's smiled faded. He was looking at the other demons with a frown on his face. "I will go back to the Viscount's to be a witness to your mother's death, I will return as soon as I'm able."
The girl nodded. "Take care Sammael."
"Take care My Lady." He glared at Sebastian and Claude. "Please, do not do anything rash."
"I promise, I won't." Bella raised her hand, Sam took her white gloved hand and gave it a quick kiss before taking his leave.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:15 pm
Sebastian noticed how the other male glared at them, wondering what the hell his problem was. When he was out of earshot he looked at Claude. "May I speak with you in private? I'll leave with you to help with the tea." Hr grabbed Claude by his hand and led him to the kitchen. "Think he's in love with her or something? Why does he seem so pissed at us?"

Ciel looked at Isabella. "They'll be back with the tea soon."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:25 pm
Isabella's face was a little confused but she nodded.

-

In the kitchen Claude put the kettle on the stove. "I was pretty sure that he was, like us, a demon as well, but his behavior....is very human-like in a way. And I don't mean that he's just imitating human behavior."
Claude put a hand on his chin. "His 'protectiveness' seems to say that he knows what we are and that the girl is his....more like He is the child's guardian then just a servant." He shook his head, "His name suggests demon, but...."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:36 pm
"But what? I've heard the name Sammael before but I can't remember where. I'm going to figure this out one way or another." He sighed before watching him with the tea.

Ciel had to ask now. "What kind of contract do you and Sammael have?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:43 pm
"As have I, He was rumored to be a demon but no-one ever really saw him." Claude put two teacups on the tray. "....It's his affection for the girl that confuses me. We can be attached to our mortals, even like them, But nothing like I've seen him express his love for her in that way. Yes, as impossible as it may seem, I think he loves her."

-

Bella and Ciel where seated in the games room, Bella was curious about the chess set that Ciel had set up.
She looked up at his question. "Contract? What do you mean? He's been our family servant since as far back as I can remember."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:57 pm
"You didn't make a deal with him? To get something from him? That's odd, him being a demon and all..."

"That's rather odd. I'm going off to the library to study up on this." He left out and began reading through all of the books to find something. Eventually he did and he gasped. "No ******** way. Claude get in here!" When he didn't come he went looking for him again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:12 pm
"Demon?" Isabella looked almost insulted, she picked up the white queen piece, hold it between her white gloved fingers. "He is an exceptional servant, If anything Sammael is a-"
It was at that moment that Claude came in with their tea and petit fours. Bella put the chess piece back down, clearly ignoring Claude to study the board.
"He is my good friend."

Claude said nothing, he hadn't caught anything that she said, too absorbed in his own thoughts. After the tea had been served. Claude left them to go look for Sebastian.

As soon at the butler had left, Bella looked up at Ceil. "Do you want to play a game?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:23 pm
Ciel smirked before he looked at her. "I rather love games? May I ask what game you had in mind?" Ciel was already guessing chess because he noticed her admiring the chessboard he had lying out on display, and in all honesty he hadn't had anyone to play with.

"Claude I found out what Sammael is. He's an Angel of Death. Not a death god like Grell is, but an actual angel on God's side that's a bringer of deathly news to mortals. Here look." He showed him in the book.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:36 pm
Bella returned Ciel's smirk with a knowing smile of her own, She was so very tempted. But Sammeal had told her not to do anything rash. Very well then, a modified version of the game.
"Chess, with truth and dare." She said, then her manner changed slightly more girlish. "I used to play this with my female cousins, it should give us a chance to get to know each other." She smiled. "Who ever loses a pawn, has to answer a question about themselves, to be fair, only about themselves. Lose a back row piece a dare."

"An 'Angel of Death'?" Claude took the book and read it. It was a book on jewish lore. "Then why.....is an Angel acting like a servant?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:04 pm
"Beats me. Maybe he's an archangel?"

Ciel smirked even more and nodded. "I agree to your terms for the game. Let us begin. Would you like to be black or white? Since you're a lady I'll let you choose first."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:16 pm
Claude shuddered. Archangels had the power to do what ever they wished, most often sending demon's back to hell. "I do not want to even think about that." He closed the book. "What ever he is, He seems to be under the young lady's control."

-

Isabella chose white. They played for a bit, Bella proved to be a challenging player, but was the first to lose a pawn. "Oh oops! " She smiled. "I had forgotten how important pawns are once you make them valuable." The girl put her hands together and leand back in the chair. "Your first question my Lord?."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:31 pm
Ciel had been thinking about a good enough question to ask her and when he had finally taken one of her pawns he had the perfect one. Now to phase it in a way that it's about her. "What his Sammael to you? What kind of pull do you have on him? And tell me the truth." He didn't really want to know anything about her, but he was rather concerned with the case at hand. He wanted answers to ease the Queen's worry.

"It would seem so...but why?"  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games