Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam
Ask Cagalli! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:53 pm
Swordoath Omega
Cagalli Yura Attha
No, I nor anyone else likes your crappy 5-second MSpaint recolor.

*stifles laughter, tears forming in his eyes*
What? The truth is funny now?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:00 pm
I could do that easily. Just greyscale the blue parts and replace the greens with blues.  

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Swordoath Omega

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:13 am
Cagalli Yura Attha
What? The truth is funny now?

No, no, that's not what I meant.

I'm laughing at the recolor. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:15 pm
okay people, celebrate with questions - this is the most popular topic in the guild!  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Seraphil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:16 am
What do you think of my Violet Frame?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:18 am
RySH

Whoa, for a second I tohught you said "Violent Frame."  

Swordoath Omega

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:03 am
RySH
Someone who recolored something that isn't a mark simmons illustration. And edited it a bit too. you just gained 5 cool points.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:22 am
Cagalli Yura Attha
RySH
Someone who recolored something that isn't a mark simmons illustration. And edited it a bit too. you just gained 5 cool points.
Well, I can't honestly take the credit. The color and design were my idea, but I can't edit for crap. I had to ask a friend to do it for me. sweatdrop  

Seraphil

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:32 am
the color on the side of the added bit is a tiny bit too light - work on that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:41 am
Swordoath Omega
RySH

I'm wondering if I could use that as a "Red Comet" type of title for it in my latest (ONLY) Seed fic, "The Fifth." It confronts the idea of "What if Rusty Mackenzie hadn't died at Heliopolis?" I'm planning on bringing in several Astray models to the story.  

Seraphil

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:13 pm
RySH
Swordoath Omega
RySH

I'm wondering if I could use that as a "Red Comet" type of title for it in my latest (ONLY) Seed fic, "The Fifth." It confronts the idea of "What if Rusty Mackenzie hadn't died at Heliopolis?" I'm planning on bringing in several Astray models to the story.
Problem. If Rusty hadn't died, Heliopolis wouldn't have been destroyed. The three Astray frames would have been undamaged and used by the Archangel crew once they'd blasted out - undetected by ZAFT, whom had already left with the other 5. This would mean EA would only produce the M1 Astray as a mass production unit. The Moebius Zero would have been shot down and destroyed. IF Mwu survived, he'd still be unable to pilot the Astray due to the default EA OS, so they'd be useless until they got to Earth. Nice way to avoid the destruction of Heliopolis though.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:28 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
RySH
Swordoath Omega
RySH

Problem. If Rusty hadn't died, Heliopolis wouldn't have been destroyed. The three Astray frames would have been undamaged and used by the Archangel crew once they'd blasted out - undetected by ZAFT, whom had already left with the other 5. This would mean EA would only produce the M1 Astray as a mass production unit. The Moebius Zero would have been shot down and destroyed. IF Mwu survived, he'd still be unable to pilot the Astray due to the default EA OS, so they'd be useless until they got to Earth. Nice way to avoid the destruction of Heliopolis though.
Tch, tch, tch. *Waggles finger*

Never did I say that Rusty gets the Strike. razz

>.> <.<

*Flings fanfic at y'all*

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2150828/1/  

Seraphil

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:05 pm
But it was rusty's objective to get the Strike. They only knew about those five Gundams, and Rusty was desegnated the pilot of one of them. Therefore, he would get either Strike or Aegis, and Athrun would take the one left over.
We could also assume this would mean Kira was knocked aside by Athrun to get him out of the way and Ramius was killed to gain access to the 5th Gundam...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:21 pm
o-o your way to much into seed.  

Barking_Wolf

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:22 pm
Barking_Wolf
o-o your way to much into seed.
Thanks for working that one out, Sherlock.  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games