Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
~ FRPG ~ Official Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:22 am
((lol. Let's get this RP going again. whee ))

Kiki swiped a paw at the elf's hand as he tried to rub her belly. "I'll play however I want!" she meowed angrily.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:01 am
Iongalad lightly tapped her on the head. "You will behave!" he said, watching as her paw hrmlessly bounced off the forcefield. Or else, I will send you into the Human's Camp...they are VERY hungry I'm sure and would Just loooove to get their hands on a fat cat like you., he said to her telepathically, making sure no one was paying attention, that way only the cat would hear it.  

Dr.Elf

Savory Garlic Crinkle
Crew

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:23 pm
Kario stretches and says, "Well, let's go then!"

Without waiting for the others, he starts on the path towards the castle that the elf had transported the Princess to.

'Not dating yeh, but she is a bit cute. I gotta admit that one,' he thinks to himself, blocking others out of him mind.

((OOC: Sorry I haven't posted!!! I have had a lot of homework and I post now so that the thread may be revived. Also, I will try to be online during the weekends, to post and all... We'll have to see, though.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:13 am
Kiki growled and swiped at the elf's hand before running after Kario. At least he could understand her. She looked up at him and mewed.  

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:58 pm
"I'm with the Neko on this one." Nathan says. "Sorry Pointy Ears, but it would be more amusing to watch you get attacked by a cat if she could hit you."

(OOC:If you're wondering why Nathan refers to everyone by race, it's because the only person who's name he knows is Rianna, and she's not there.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:29 pm
"Pish Posh!" screams Iongalad. "And my name is Iongalad...demon" he says sneering and starting to do front-hand-sprangs down the front of the trail.  

Dr.Elf

Savory Garlic Crinkle
Crew

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:23 pm
The neko pauses before glancing at the taller being, "For your information, there are more than one nekos here. Kiki and myself for now. And we'd like to continue to find Rianna."

He turns to Kiki and, extending his hands to her, says in neko <>.

((OOC: I forgot how we put neko in the thread, as in typed up, but there you go...))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:47 pm
"My name's Nathan." the half demon says to Iongalad before looking at the Neko and Kiki, who, as far as he can tell, is just a normal cat. "She looks like any ordinary cat to me."  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:04 pm
"'Ello!" He says doing a backflip, shaking the demon's un-offered hand, and doing more front-handsprangs.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:19 pm
"How do you have so much energy?" Nathan asks. "I mean, I know you're an elf but you seem really energetic even for an elf."  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:23 pm
Mr.Ownage
"How do you have so much energy?" Nathan asks. "I mean, I know you're an elf but you seem really energetic even for an elf."

"All Elves have alot of energy! THat's how we do magic and stuff, just I like to exercise, so that's what I do! Plus I stopped in the Magical Sector Of New York Citty and Got a Frappiccino this morning! Woo hoo!" he screamed.

((Not sure how That word is spelled, but here is how it's pronounced... Frap-a-chee-no...that might help a bit! xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:37 pm
"New York City's a magical sector?" Nathan asks. "I was born there and all I know is that there's quite a demon population on the streets. I didn't know anything about magic."  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:57 pm
"No...there IS a magical sector there...the foolish mortals know nothing nof it." said Iongalad doing a frontflip and turning towards the demon, now jogging backwords. "There, us users of magic sell and vend items, and can buy Items from the Earth."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:14 pm
"I've never had much use for magical things." Nathan says. "I had everything I needed to survive with me. Clothes, and my natural abilities due to my demon heritage."  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:45 am
"I don't either, but I like them! Especcially Fraapacinnos!" he said, sontinuing his front handsprangs.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games