Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Random FMA RPing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:52 pm
"Tee da leet, tee da leet dee do." Gluttony wispered as he walked down an empty alley way.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:55 pm
((LMAO thats so randomly funny))  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:57 pm
((Gluttony hums? Weird...-.- ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:02 pm
Gluttony kicked his heels and occasionally spun around with an added dip as he roamed around the dark backstreets of whatever city he was in. The moon shined brightly from over head, being the only form of light that illuminated the area about him.  

Destructions Right Hand

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:05 pm
Shadow of Fire
((Gluttony hums? Weird...-.- ))

You shoulda seen Episode 32, I saw it today in japanese. Edward meets Greed for the first time but that wasn't what exactly was important. No, the military tried to look for Scar by going to a Ishbal refuge camp when Lust and Gluttony attemped to freak the Ishbalans and State military. Lust used her lightning quick fingers and slit people to make it look like gunshots and Gluttony made bang noises. It was so randomly retarded razz  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:07 pm
"******** tard...Prancing around like a Damn Fairy."Envy Commented as He watched Gluttony In utter Discust."He musta ate a Musician or something....."  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:07 pm
((I saw that...isn't there where Riza got hit with that rodck thing and was bleeding..*pauses and thinks of a fanart drawing of hers* Blood is...not going to say it...NO EVIL RANDMNESS DAIRY! I CURSE YOU!!! *goes and runs around in circles screaming* ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:30 pm
Shadow of Fire
((I saw that...isn't there where Riza got hit with that rodck thing and was bleeding..*pauses and thinks of a fanart drawing of hers* Blood is...not going to say it...NO EVIL RANDMNESS DAIRY! I CURSE YOU!!! *goes and runs around in circles screaming* ))

((Aye Hawkeye gets hit in the head but acts like it is nothing then Roy uses his ability but it cuts off right after you see the spark. He didn't hurt anybody though I don't think.))

Gluttony smiles at Kasumi, spreads his arms out and ducks low as he runs around in circles after her. He makes plane noises with his lips as he follows her closely; obviously acting like a curious child.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:41 pm
((NO. He created a wall of fire which scared the Ishbalans and yeah. I saw episode 36 and 37....37 is the funniest thing you have ever seen! You think the fullmetalvs.flame thing was good. This puts that to shame!))

Kasumi paused for a moment and stood there whatching Gluttony. She let out a small sigh as her left hand was shaking slightly in annoyance. "Why can't you people leave me alone?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:52 pm
((I dunno, The Flame Alchemist was a pretty funny episode, you know it as episode 37 or the 13th building. Havoc trying to get a date is pretty funny.))

Gluttony stops and stars at Kasumi with beedy white eyes. He then places his right index finger under his upper lip as he stares at her in curiousity.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:55 pm
((I love that. "Why can't you just share one?" "...What was that?" "Nothing." Aw that was funny. Just funny...the warehouse and black hayate...and Roy losses his temper...tsk tsk.))

Kasumi looked down at him and raised her right eyebrow a little bit. She placed she sword in it's sheat and crossed her arms. "What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:07 pm
Gluttony looked up at her with a puppy dog like expression on his face and made a weak smile. "Me so lonely and hungry..." The tub of blobber commented softly and then looked down at his stomach as a loud growl was emitted from his body.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:10 pm
"Eat the palm tree. Though he might make you sick." Kasumi grinned then looked at Gluttony haring the growl. She made a slightly disturbed face and a little annoyed as well.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:03 pm
"You know what would be reall funny?If Lard a** could Eat Himself inside out...."Tisk Tisk Vanity.....Such harsh words for such a Woman as yourself....In that meaning a b***h...."Envy Retaliated,watching both She and Gluttony as He was Making an a** of himself....(( as If Gluttony Had the mind to even care.lol))  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:50 am
Kasumi yawned and rolled her eyes, then looked over at Envy. "Why thank you for the compliment palm tree." Kasumi yawned and took her sword again, seing as how her hair was uneven, she went over to a window and could see her reflection, with a swift swip her hair was even now to her chin. She placed her sword back in it's sheath. "Now if the idiots would leave I have work to do. Unlike you two I have a life."  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff