Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Just some notices.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:24 pm
So you know all about who dies, the philsopher's stone, ect? If so you mind telling me just why Roy losses his vision in one of his eyes? And I know which eye it is I just don't care..poor Roy.

And this is a differnt incedent duh!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:27 pm
Shadow of Fire
So you know all about who dies, the philsopher's stone, ect? If so you mind telling me just why Roy losses his vision in one of his eyes? And I know which eye it is I just don't care..poor Roy.

And this is a differnt incedent duh!

Um. In the end? I think it is because Riza tries to shoot something with metal on it and the bullet reflected and hit Roy in the eye. -shrug- at least that's what I heard, but that was off a Haragen fanfic. I'm not sure if it is true. sweatdrop  

KYLiE XD

KYLiE XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:28 pm
Wrath-Kun
stressed Well i cant wait till Episode 25......Then we all will have something to talk about.... stressed

>>' Hughes you mean?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:30 pm
Oh that makes sense, the bullet would possibly deflect off of Archer's metalic body. Duh....*pauses for a moment thne clings to Roy and Hughes* No!!! Dude I can't believe it everyone cries at least once in the series! My god I need episode 25 and 51! Okay I"m not sure if Al ever cries...-.- But like almost everyone else I believe cries.  

elegantdemonofpoop

KYLiE XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:34 pm
Shadow of Fire
Oh that makes sense, the bullet would possibly deflect off of Archer's metalic body. Duh....*pauses for a moment thne clings to Roy and Hughes* No!!! Dude I can't believe it everyone cries at least once in the series! My god I need episode 25 and 51! Okay I"m not sure if Al ever cries...-.- But like almost everyone else I believe cries.

Ed looks like he is crying, his voice is all shaky and forced and his shoulders shake as he goes into a ball, but he didn't cry. At least dry tears I guess.

I haven't seen where he does cry. xD I haven't cried yet, but it is a matter of time. Probably when Ed 'dies'. I'll be bawling then.

>>; Oh yeah. Archer. He is that crazy man that is obsessive of automail. I have to fight him in the game.

Roy doesn't die though.. does he? I mean. Doesn't he get promoted to Fuhrer?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:36 pm
No, he get's Brigader General ranking. but...*looks at the fma movie based two years after the series writing on Al's forehead 'belong to Shadow' then ponders what to say next if anything*  

elegantdemonofpoop

KYLiE XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:39 pm
Shadow of Fire
No, he get's Brigader General ranking. but...*looks at the fma movie based two years after the series writing on Al's forehead 'belong to Shadow' then ponders what to say next if anything*

O0; Oh. I thought he did. xD

And then doesn't Edward some how end up with Hohenheim in Germany.. and and.. o_o; That makes no sense to me, but hell. That is a pretty awsome plot twistie.

And then there is this Al, that isn't Al or something. o_o; He has a different last name..

><; -explodes- So. confusing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:44 pm
Well in the movie....

Roy- I believe gives up his title and ranking and becomes a private at the northern borders.

Riza- Now working at Central and no longer under Roy's command, more about her willbe learned later.

Alphone Elric- Now human and searching for his older brother Ed who I believe he doesn't remeber that well. With gloves like Ed's only with transmutation cirles on the palms he claps his hands together like Ed. His hair is grown out and pulled back and has Ed's jacket.

Edward Elric- Having been sent through the gate into our world Edward works with a boy(male whatever) who looks much like his younger brother, the boy is named Alphonse H.(forgive me I can't spell it and am to lazy to look for it), Alphonse is studing rocket...something.

anywho that's about my extent of knowloadge that I remeber anyways.  

elegantdemonofpoop

KYLiE XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:53 pm
Shadow of Fire
Well in the movie....

Roy- I believe gives up his title and ranking and becomes a private at the northern borders.

Riza- Now working at Central and no longer under Roy's command, more about her willbe learned later.

Alphone Elric- Now human and searching for his older brother Ed who I believe he doesn't remeber that well. With gloves like Ed's only with transmutation cirles on the palms he claps his hands together like Ed. His hair is grown out and pulled back and has Ed's jacket.

Edward Elric- Having been sent through the gate into our world Edward works with a boy(male whatever) who looks much like his younger brother, the boy is named Alphonse H.(forgive me I can't spell it and am to lazy to look for it), Alphonse is studing rocket...something.

anywho that's about my extent of knowloadge that I remeber anyways.

Yeah. That's all I really know as well. Except Envy is there as well and their father. o_o;

Have you gone to fullmetal-alchemist.com? They have some heavy spoilers there. o_o; When I first saw Al I though he was Ed. I was all "wtf? Ed's in Germany foo'!" xDD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:09 am
((*she twitched at the thought of episode 25 and threw a pillow at Felix for looking forward to it, she listened to Roy's problems and what he became, she made a note to ask her sister when she was getting the movie, and then listened to plot lines and such, still a bit let down by the ending*))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

KYLiE XD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:50 am
DarkRybrin
((*she twitched at the thought of episode 25 and threw a pillow at Felix for looking forward to it, she listened to Roy's problems and what he became, she made a note to ask her sister when she was getting the movie, and then listened to plot lines and such, still a bit let down by the ending*))

The ending? Of the movie or the anime? o_o;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:34 am
Yes of course Al looks like Ed...MINE! Anywho, yes Envy is in this weird serpent form. As for the movie f it's out in japan on DVD maybe I can order it! Subtitles....for once a good thing.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:20 am
((*she poked the series* the series of course...*she had placed dibs on Al since the first time she saw him in the series, so technically he was all hers*...no Fire, Al is not yours...he's my bishie, from age 7 to any age above....*still wished she could shoot Envy*..why am I not surprised....but my sister will probably be ordering it soon, we like the Japanese voice actors better anyway....))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:26 am
DarkRybrin
((*she poked the series* the series of course...*she had placed dibs on Al since the first time she saw him in the series, so technically he was all hers*...no Fire, Al is not yours...he's my bishie, from age 7 to any age above....*still wished she could shoot Envy*..why am I not surprised....but my sister will probably be ordering it soon, we like the Japanese voice actors better anyway....))

><; Why am I the only one that likes Ed's voice better dubbed? -dies-

Gah. Hehe. The only reason Shadow loves Al now is because he looks like Ed. -dies once again-  

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:29 am
Yes, but younger Al...well from the transmutation and on I claimed him, I couldnt believe his freak out though. I knew he freaked out but dude...that was insane!  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff