Reply Gundam
what is the best gundam Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BaNaNa_blend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:11 am
you cant pair gundams up , its like me taking the cast of wing and zeta to kill a zaku.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:22 pm
THE Jan Valentine
NowhereManXP
BaNaNa_blend
YOU STILL NEED ******** TURN-X , IF YOU DONT HAVE HIME YOU CANT DO MOON LIGHT BUTTER FL, LIVE WITH IT, G WOULD WIN,AND WING COULD KILL THEM BOTH BECAUSE THE DUBAL BEAM RIFLES FIRE DONT FIRE WHATEVER THE HELL MOON LIGHT BLOCKS(dont remember turn a)

there i vented, thank you for reading.

Umm... the Turn A Gundam can use the Moonlight Butterfly without the Turn X being present, IIRC. sweatdrop
It's a two-part thing. Turn-A has the nanomachines, Turn-X has the on-off switch.
But if the Turn-X turns it on, then there's no stopping it.

wait, what? what do you mean by two parter?
b/c I know in game, regardless of Turn X being present or not, Moonlight Butterlfly still turns on...
The initiation of turning on Moonlight Butterfly is meeting up with Turn X, but still...

Could God's Senkou Love Love whatever beat DX's Double Sat Cannon?  

Vivio1412

BaNaNa_blend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:11 am
Barsona
THE Jan Valentine
NowhereManXP
BaNaNa_blend
YOU STILL NEED ******** TURN-X , IF YOU DONT HAVE HIME YOU CANT DO MOON LIGHT BUTTER FL, LIVE WITH IT, G WOULD WIN,AND WING COULD KILL THEM BOTH BECAUSE THE DUBAL BEAM RIFLES FIRE DONT FIRE WHATEVER THE HELL MOON LIGHT BLOCKS(dont remember turn a)

there i vented, thank you for reading.

Umm... the Turn A Gundam can use the Moonlight Butterfly without the Turn X being present, IIRC. sweatdrop
It's a two-part thing. Turn-A has the nanomachines, Turn-X has the on-off switch.
But if the Turn-X turns it on, then there's no stopping it.

wait, what? what do you mean by two parter?
b/c I know in game, regardless of Turn X being present or not, Moonlight Butterlfly still turns on...
The initiation of turning on Moonlight Butterfly is meeting up with Turn X, but still...

Could God's Senkou Love Love whatever beat DX's Double Sat Cannon?

watch the anime.....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:16 pm
for the question of a G unit beating a unit from any other era, the answer is yes.
They're SUPER ROBOTS, and not GIANT ROBOTS.
As such, they're capable of insane amounts of power.  

THE Jan Valentine
Crew

BaNaNa_blend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:46 pm
THE Jan Valentine
for the question of a G unit beating a unit from any other era, the answer is yes.

kinda, all other gundams in that series were just plain old mobile suits,bad ones at that. if they battled from another era, they may lose, I think in a battle between wing zero and God battled, wing would win hands down.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:23 pm
THE Jan Valentine

Insane power =/= insane armor...
SR are powerful, but also know to be able to take hits
I am pretty sure, the power in G-Gundam units are probably top notch, but I am pretty sure they aren't that great in taking hits, especially something that is like a gigantic beam sword to the gut  

Vivio1412

BaNaNa_blend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:01 am
Barsona
THE Jan Valentine

Insane power =/= insane armor...
SR are powerful, but also know to be able to take hits
I am pretty sure, the power in G-Gundam units are probably top notch, but I am pretty sure they aren't that great in taking hits, especially something that is like a gigantic beam sword to the gut

exactly  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:48 pm
Allow me to step in for a second and deliver my opinion.

In a cross-universe battle, what Gundam would take home the coveted title "Gundam of Gundams"?

To try and guess would be pure conjecture. So far, I've had people saying that the Turn-A was powerful because of the Moonlight Butterfly. While the Moonlight Butterfly was indeed powerful, capable of destroying all non-organic technologies on the earth's surface very quickly (in comparison to most anything else), it is not a combat weapon, and as such has no place being weighed in during any fight. The pilot would have the make the conscious decision to activate the device just to eliminate one enemy Mobile Suit, and I don't see that happening, to be frank.

Wing Gundam Zero Custom Vs. God Gundam? Why, the God Gundam, of course. The God Gundam fights up close, and has little to no ranged abilities, with the exception of the Skiha Tenkyoken (leaves him wide open to attack) and his shoulder vulcans (not very powerful). If I recall correctly, Heero Yuy fought many enemies in the Wing Gundam Zero in close-quarters combat (often opting for that over the use of the overpowered Double Mega Particle Cannon). Unless Heero Yuy was feeling particularly suicidal, he most likely would not opt to use the rifle in close quarters. You must also consider the fact that the God Gundam has similar, if not equal, performance capabilities. Who is to say that the rifle would connect? In the vacuum of space? In a colony (where it's a potential threat to anything living inside said colony)? On earth (which has mean more people living on it, and that rifle has some ungodly range)?

Domon spent his entire life training to realize his potential as a fighter. The Mobile Fighter God Gundam channels his martial abilities precisely and powerfully. The standard-cockpit-type Wing Zero with it's unconventional weapons and lack of flexible combat options is an inferior anti-mobile-suit weapon in comparison to the God.

Any questions?  

Cyrus Adler

Distinct Conversationalist

10,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100

Grav!ty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:52 pm
A fight with Turn-A will always be a lose-lose situation. Most of us forgot the fact that by mid-season, Turn-A acquired two nuclear warheads... (Neither of them have any sort of safety device either...) Stored in its' chest cavity.

Wing Zero does have the zero system to compensate for the slower reflex-time of the controls.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:11 pm
Grav!ty
A fight with Turn-A will always be a lose-lose situation. Most of us forgot the fact that by mid-season, Turn-A acquired two nuclear warheads... (Neither of them have any sort of safety device either...) Stored in its' chest cavity.

Wing Zero does have the zero system to compensate for the slower reflex-time of the controls.

Oh and for G gundams gundam's, ive broken down why they should be aloud
1.They are made of titanium just like all the other cannon father, this means it cant take hits like wing are anything else made of gundanium
2.Keep in mind Domino is only a good pilot, and the strength of most gundams in G are all about the pilot, if the pilot cant take the power of a burning FINGAHH!!! he gets injured.
3.they are DUELING WEPONS, would i take a Rapier into a battlefield, NO, a saber, HELL YEAH. so if you put a g gundams up against a army of tares mobile dolls, he probably wont live.
4. keep in mind The 5 main pilots in G were the BEST, as in NO EQUAL, while the pilots like heero have people capable of beating him.
5.REWATCH THE DAMN SERIES, it cleary says that the gundams the main cast fight beside devil gundam and the whole end fight thing, are not as good as the main pilots because the 5 main pilots belong to squad of the top 5 pilots.
thank you, that is all.  

BaNaNa_blend

THE Jan Valentine
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:31 am
Gundanium only existed in wing. It was a magical material that deflected beam shots and was impervious to bullet damage.

In UC we had Gundarium, which although tough, could not withstand as much damage. It was easily meltable and heavy artillery would damage it. Also, something called Super Napalm was more than enough to destroy it.
Building materials for other MS varied. Some of the ORIGINAL mobile suits were actually made of Super-high tensile steel.

In CE, we have Phase Shift. It changes the density of the armour or something in order to make it resistant to certain kinds of damage. Different phase frequencies would make it resist different kinds of damage, however the building material is unknown.

Also, Domino? I assume you mean Domon, Banana. Did you actually WATCH G before you spouted that nonsense?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:04 pm
THE Jan Valentine
Gundanium only existed in wing. It was a magical material that deflected beam shots and was impervious to bullet damage.

In UC we had Gundarium, which although tough, could not withstand as much damage. It was easily meltable and heavy artillery would damage it. Also, something called Super Napalm was more than enough to destroy it.
Building materials for other MS varied. Some of the ORIGINAL mobile suits were actually made of Super-high tensile steel.

In CE, we have Phase Shift. It changes the density of the armour or something in order to make it resistant to certain kinds of damage. Different phase frequencies would make it resist different kinds of damage, however the building material is unknown.

Also, Domino? I assume you mean Domon, Banana. Did you actually WATCH G before you spouted that nonsense?

I saw all the episodes in jappenese no subs, i didn t know how to spell it, and any way gundanium wasnt magic, all main gundams from any series beside turn A are pretty much god like (beside gundam he actually could be destroyed)  

BaNaNa_blend

THE Jan Valentine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:16 pm
BaNaNa_blend
THE Jan Valentine

I saw all the episodes in jappenese no subs, i didn t know how to spell it, and any way gundanium wasnt magic, all main gundams from any series beside turn A are pretty much god like (beside gundam he actually could be destroyed)
Not true. Original and Zeta both had mortal Gundams. Infact, in Zeta, Gundam Mk.II was pretty useless. It wasn't that much better than Gundam, and now MOST mobile suits were made of the same materials with the same, if not better weaponry... Even in DOUBLE Zeta, there were moments where MS were still just... machines. It wasn't until the later half of ZZ that Gundams became invincible.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:01 pm
BaNaNa_blend
Grav!ty

Oh and for G gundams gundam's, ive broken down why they should be aloud
1.They are made of titanium just like all the other cannon father, this means it cant take hits like wing are anything else made of gundanium
2.Keep in mind Domino is only a good pilot, and the strength of most gundams in G are all about the pilot, if the pilot cant take the power of a burning FINGAHH!!! he gets injured.
3.they are DUELING WEPONS, would i take a Rapier into a battlefield, NO, a saber, HELL YEAH. so if you put a g gundams up against a army of tares mobile dolls, he probably wont live.
4. keep in mind The 5 main pilots in G were the BEST, as in NO EQUAL, while the pilots like heero have people capable of beating him.
5.REWATCH THE DAMN SERIES, it cleary says that the gundams the main cast fight beside devil gundam and the whole end fight thing, are not as good as the main pilots because the 5 main pilots belong to squad of the top 5 pilots.
thank you, that is all.

I was merely stating that the Zero had the Zero system. It really wouldn't matter how good Domon was, Zero system predicts the future based on statistics and logistics that it collect over the course of the fight, essentially making its' pilot precogs. I merely said that because of this, it would put them at equal footing.  

Grav!ty

BaNaNa_blend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:35 pm
that was realy just to this whole argument I sparked.  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff