Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Hidden Villages
Village of Shadows Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gigglypanda

Dapper Noob

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:04 pm
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
(If only kunai had energy to sense)*Gets hit with the first one, and then dodges to land a right haymaker on your cheek*I hate sensing. They should be able to detect items also....
*gets hit* ow.. * runs straight at you and punches you in the stomach and elbow you in the back *
*before elbow hits, twirls behind and dropkicks you in the spine, then gets up and spits blood*(why me?)Your good at this. Lets continue.
* while layiong on the ground i trip you with my feet and get on top of you and stick a kunai right over your thourt*
*gaggling*good, but not quite. You left your back exposed.*As you went on me, my left arm is going into your back with a small, needle-like pin*I won't kill you, but will rearrange your spine to where life is miserable for awhile.Now..................get up, and we will continue with our backs intact.
*feels the pain in spine and drops kunai, kicks you in the face and gets up.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:08 pm
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
(If only kunai had energy to sense)*Gets hit with the first one, and then dodges to land a right haymaker on your cheek*I hate sensing. They should be able to detect items also....
*gets hit* ow.. * runs straight at you and punches you in the stomach and elbow you in the back *
*before elbow hits, twirls behind and dropkicks you in the spine, then gets up and spits blood*(why me?)Your good at this. Lets continue.
* while layiong on the ground i trip you with my feet and get on top of you and stick a kunai right over your thourt*
*gaggling*good, but not quite. You left your back exposed.*As you went on me, my left arm is going into your back with a small, needle-like pin*I won't kill you, but will rearrange your spine to where life is miserable for awhile.Now..................get up, and we will continue with our backs intact.
*pretends to be a big sot as he gets up*Fisty!*Gets serious, and goes chuck norris style and roundhouse kicks you in the neck, then puts you in a double armlock*  

Dudecommy

-DeathxByxSex-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:10 pm
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
*pretends to be a big sot as he gets up*Fisty!*Gets serious, and goes chuck norris style and roundhouse kicks you in the neck, then puts you in a double armlock*
*watches the fight from the tree*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:10 pm
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
* right when you were going to kick me, i grabbed your foot and twisted you ankle and spinned you in the air*  

Gigglypanda

Dapper Noob

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

-DeathxByxSex-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:12 pm
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
* right when you were going to kick me, i grabbed your foot and twisted you ankle and spinned you in the air*
wow  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:13 pm
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
*Catches the fall with hands and trips you by flinging feet around in you direction, flips up, and waits in a crouching position*  

Dudecommy

Gigglypanda

Dapper Noob

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:15 pm
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
*Catches the fall with hands and trips you by flinging feet around in you direction, flips up, and waits in a crouching position*

*gets up* .................*rans away and hides in a bush*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:16 pm
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy

*sneaks up on the bushes, scares you, and when you stand up R.K.O.'s you unconcious(R.K.O. is when I grab your head in a twisted jump, and twist it as we both fall to the ground*.....................get up.  

Dudecommy

Gigglypanda

Dapper Noob

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:18 pm
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy

*sneaks up on the bushes, scares you, and when you stand up R.K.O.'s you unconcious(R.K.O. is when I grab your head in a twisted jump, and twist it as we both fall to the ground*.....................get up.
* gets up and runs a far distance between us and throws kunai stars at you *  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:19 pm
*rubs neck* owww...  

Gigglypanda

Dapper Noob

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dudecommy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:20 pm
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy

(ppfff)*easily sidesteps them picks them up, and runs behind you and throws one and points another at your heart*don't move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:21 pm
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy

(ppfff)*easily sidesteps them picks them up, and runs behind you and throws one and points another at your heart*don't move.
*poofs down* Ok good match  

-DeathxByxSex-

Gigglypanda

Dapper Noob

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:23 pm
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy

ekk* dodges the first one and runs into the shadows*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:23 pm
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy

It isn't over till she or i give.  

Dudecommy

-DeathxByxSex-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:25 pm
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
It isn't over till she or i give.
....dont hurt her too bad *poofs back up to the tree*  
Hidden Villages

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games