Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Archangel Academy
Teachers lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:57 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
comes up slowly behind her and strokes her back softly. im sorry... i know its not your fault... i just... looks down... then takes his jacket off and gives it to her. you cold?
I don't know... I can't feel anything... I can't even think straight... My mind is just a big mess... *Sighs* It feels like I'm falling apart again...
what is there to fall apart over? now lets just stop thinking about it and move on...please, i dont like it when your like this...
*Smiles sadlly* You say it like it was nothing to leave behind...
i know what you went through, obviously i could never feel what you did, but being angry at yourself or depressed wont solve anything. looks away again...please, if your like this, i will be too...i hate it when its like this...it shouldnt be this hard... i hate him for doing it, but you have to understand that it wasnt your fault...
But I could have ended everything... Don't you understand...? That's why I am angry at myself... *She turns to you with teary eyes*
oh for god sake...turns away again. dont you see that noone exept yourself blames you? stop it now, you have no reason to be angry...its me who should be angry at that arsehole...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:59 am
Articerile
master_zolo
hello anyone here teacher coming in huh?

get's send flying back about a few feet as the field around the room reacts to your presence.

A large voice booms
"This. Is the Teachers Lounge, AND YOU ARE NOT A TEACHER!"

correction i am a teacher master_zolo teacher battle theory how dod you do  

Black Death Ace
Crew

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:59 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
what is there to fall apart over? now lets just stop thinking about it and move on...please, i dont like it when your like this...
i know what you went through, obviously i could never feel what you did, but being angry at yourself or depressed wont solve anything. looks away again...please, if your like this, i will be too...i hate it when its like this...it shouldnt be this hard... i hate him for doing it, but you have to understand that it wasnt your fault...
But I could have ended everything... Don't you understand...? That's why I am angry at myself... *She turns to you with teary eyes*
oh for god sake...turns away again. dont you see that noone exept yourself blames you? stop it now, you have no reason to be angry...its me who should be angry at that arsehole...
*She sighs and looks back at the window. A tear rolls down her face. She turns to her astral form. Your jacket falls on the floor. She goes right through the wall outside of the academy and walks away*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:01 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*She sighs and looks back at the window. A tear rolls down her face. She turns to her astral form. Your jacket falls on the floor. She goes right through the wall outside of the academy and walks away*
turns to where she was and sees the jacket. his eyes burn with tears and he looks at the ring on his finger."why does she always do this...?" he mutters to himself as a tear hits the floor  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:03 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
turns to where she was and sees the jacket. his eyes burn with tears and he looks at the ring on his finger."why does she always do this...?" he mutters to himself as a tear hits the floor
*She turns back to her normal self and goes to the lake. She sits on the edge and looks down at the water* I just need some time alone... I can't clear my head... He doesn't understand it... I wish he did... *Sighs and a tear falls down into the water*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:08 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*She turns back to her normal self and goes to the lake. She sits on the edge and looks down at the water* I just need some time alone... I can't clear my head... He doesn't understand it... I wish he did... *Sighs and a tear falls down into the water*
sits there staring at the fireplace as tears slowly roll down his face... he gets up and walks to the door slowly, looking at his ring all the time " i wish i knew how she felt...then maybe i could help...I FEEL SO DAMN USELESS!!! punches the wall and sits down slowly, his back to the wall. he sits there covering his face  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:11 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
sits there staring at the fireplace as tears slowly roll down his face... he gets up and walks to the door slowly, looking at his ring all the time " i wish i knew how she felt...then maybe i could help...I FEEL SO DAMN USELESS!!! punches the wall and sits down slowly, his back to the wall. he sits there covering his face
*A mist appeared over the lake because of her tears. She sat there just trying to understand what is going on and is she doing. But it was no use. Now she didn't even know herelf. She stood up and went to a tree. She punched it making a dint in it* What the hell am I doing... Why am I blaming myself... Why did I leave him there... How can I be soo heartless... *Leans against the tree and sighs* Now I'm doing it again...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:12 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*A mist appeared over the lake because of her tears. She sat there just trying to understand what is going on and is she doing. But it was no use. Now she didn't even know herelf. She stood up and went to a tree. She punched it making a dint in it* What the hell am I doing... Why am I blaming myself... Why did I leave him there... How can I be soo heartless... *Leans against the tree and sighs* Now I'm doing it again...
cries slowly, wondering how he ever let her go  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:16 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*She punches the tree again and it falls down. Birds fly out of the forest. She cries trying to stop, but tears were falling down against her will. She sat down on the ground leaning against the fallen tree. The tree grew back. She looked at the moon and sobbed* Why is this happening? Why did I go?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:17 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*She punches the tree again and it falls down. Birds fly out of the forest. She cries trying to stop, but tears were falling down against her will. She sat down on the ground leaning against the fallen tree. The tree grew back. She looked at the moon and sobbed* Why is this happening? Why did I go?
somehow he feels he is needed. he jumps up and sprints outside, heading toward the lake. you here oncoming footsteps  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:19 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
somehow he feels he is needed. he jumps up and sprints outside, heading toward the lake. you here oncoming footsteps
*She looked to the side where the footsteps were coming from. She sighed and looked back at the moon*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:21 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*She looked to the side where the footsteps were coming from. She sighed and looked back at the moon*
he sees her sitting near a tree and just watches her there, thinking how beautiful she is, even when upset.  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:23 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
he sees her sitting near a tree and just watches her there, thinking how beautiful she is, even when upset.
*She just kept staring at the full moon with crystal tears rollig down her face*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:24 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*She just kept staring at the full moon with crystal tears rollig down her face*
silently lays a soft hand on her shoulder, looking down on her and smiling. "hey." he says, wiping her tears off.he leans down and kisses her. im sorry...  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:26 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
silently lays a soft hand on her shoulder, looking down on her and smiling. "hey." he says, wiping her tears off.he leans down and kisses her. im sorry...
*She sighs* It is me that has to be sorry...  
The Archangel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games