Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaian Starfighter Corps Headquarters
Hanger Main Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:42 am
Kane Jounouchi
"Are you okay?" *Kane said to her as she turned a greenish color*

"Yes, I'm fine." Tirla replies walking over to her toolbox.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:45 am
*Kane shrugged as he went back to work saying "If you say so..." Kane had nearly finished his work on the turbine as he placed it down and said "Got a ratchet?"  

Kane Jounouchi

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:52 am
Kane Jounouchi
*Kane shrugged as he went back to work saying "If you say so..." Kane had nearly finished his work on the turbine as he placed it down and said "Got a ratchet?"

"What size?" Tirla asks taking over her tool box and opening it up for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:56 am
"3/8's" *He continued fumbling around for his as he awaited her reply*  

Kane Jounouchi

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:58 am
Kane Jounouchi
"3/8's" *He continued fumbling around for his as he awaited her reply*

Tirla pulls it out and flips it around so the handle was facing him. "Here you go. Just be careful, some of the bolts might be stripped. I don't want to ruin my tools."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:06 am
"I'll treat it as if it were my own" *He said smiling as he tightend a few bolts and tossed it back to her* "Thanks, I musta' left mine back at the barracks." He said embarrased by his mistake.* "So, whats your story?" *He said, sliding under the craft to work on some of the electrical work*  

Kane Jounouchi

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:07 am
Kane Jounouchi
"I'll treat it as if it were my own" *He said smiling as he tightend a few bolts and tossed it back to her* "Thanks, I musta' left mine back at the barracks." He said embarrased by his mistake.* "So, whats your story?" *He said, sliding under the craft to work on some of the electrical work*

"No story, I just enjoy tinkering with mechanical things. Not much else to it. YOurself?" Tirla asks moving to another ship and begins to work on the body still listening.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:13 am
*From under the craft, Kane was heard saying "Not much of a story, Use to be an air man."*He paused as a spark was seen under the craft as Kane lit a new cigarette. He continued "One day, I crashed, my craft was totaled. Thats how I lost the eye. Then I decided, if my vision was too impared to fly, I'd join the force and fix 'em instead." He slid out from under the craft.  

Kane Jounouchi

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:22 am
Kane Jounouchi
*From under the craft, Kane was heard saying "Not much of a story, Use to be an air man."*He paused as a spark was seen under the craft as Kane lit a new cigarette. He continued "One day, I crashed, my craft was totaled. Thats how I lost the eye. Then I decided, if my vision was too impared to fly, I'd join the force and fix 'em instead." He slid out from under the craft.

"Sounds fun." Tirla replies before breaking out in a string of curses. "Stupid sander."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:28 am
*Kane laughed as he heard her fumble with the sander, he pulled out a drill and jumped up to the engine again.* Not to get into a debate on polotics, but do you think we'll have a prolem with these aliens?"  

Kane Jounouchi

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:30 am
Kane Jounouchi
*Kane laughed as he heard her fumble with the sander, he pulled out a drill and jumped up to the engine again.* Not to get into a debate on polotics, but do you think we'll have a prolem with these aliens?"

"Unless they come from one planet. I have no problem with them. I"ve been around quite a few places." Tirla replies as she blows the snad off the body bay.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:32 am
"Now when you say one planet...are you refering to a specific planet?"  

Kane Jounouchi

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:33 am
Kane Jounouchi
"Now when you say one planet...are you refering to a specific planet?"

"Yes, but I don't want to talk about it." Tirla replies stiffly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:38 am
"Fair enough" *Kane said as he went back to work.*
*He again jumped into the pit of the cockpit, to work on some of the inner works of the craft*  

Kane Jounouchi

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:39 am
Kane Jounouchi
"Fair enough" *Kane said as he went back to work.*
*He again jumped into the pit of the cockpit, to work on some of the inner works of the craft*

((She's a bitty touchy about it))
Tirla nods as she goes to find some paint to cover up the patchwork.  
Gaian Starfighter Corps Headquarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff