Submit

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:30 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth noticed him lookng at her. 'What?" she asked. "Something wrong?"

"And than i said no cause i knew what she would say so i said let get them and than leave alright"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:29 pm
She frowned. She knew he was lying. "Allright...If you say so."  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:37 pm
Chichiri_luvr
She frowned. She knew he was lying. "Allright...If you say so."

"so we finally got the things we needed and went home.When we got home we made food and went up to my room to eat i was at the window my fave spot and Amaranth was on my bed so we were just there eating and i was just there looking outside my window and just there thinking."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Amaranth was silent as she sat on his bed. She wasn't particularly hungry, but she humored him and ate, sighing. She could tell he was thinking about something, but what that something was, or what it could be, was a mystery to her.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:19 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth was silent as she sat on his bed. She wasn't particularly hungry, but she humored him and ate, sighing. She could tell he was thinking about something, but what that something was, or what it could be, was a mystery to her.

" i was thinking of Amaranth and ran and just my life period wanting to runaway as far away as i can thinking that all i do is get in ppls way and i don't want to but what can i do as i was looking outside just thinking i felt a tear fall down my face just wanting to runaway but where to......"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:23 pm
Amaranth watched him, suddenly frowning. "Kyo? Are you ok?" She saw the tear on his face, and it made her worry.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:35 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth watched him, suddenly frowning. "Kyo? Are you ok?" She saw the tear on his face, and it made her worry.

"I was getting so mad i just got up and told Amaranth that i was going to go out for a while so i opened the door and walked out and left."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:48 pm
She sighed and laid down on the bed, hoping he'd be ok.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:52 pm
Chichiri_luvr
She sighed and laid down on the bed, hoping he'd be ok.[/quote
"I went walking to where Amaranth and I first really talked i stayed there for about 20 minutes than i got up and left walking to a park and stayed there for about 30 minutes and i got up and walked and walked and walked i wasn't paying attention to where i was going i was just walking"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:16 pm
((Mind if I join?))

Power:Control metal
male or female:Male
Weakness:Electricity
Strengh:Most elements  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:45 am
((Please do. smile <--and that obviously was directed at Ace_Price, just in case anyone was wondering))

Amaranth looked around. She was tired of waiting for him to return, and she wasn't even sure he was going to return. She leapt out the window, landing easily and walking off. This would be interesting, to see if he even knew she was gone...She rolled her eyes. Why had she ever gotten involved with all these people anyways? She hated people...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:05 am
Ace starts walking down the street and notices a girl in a bad mood it seemed so he decided not to bother her just like all people she would end up hating him for what he is able to do after the military got through with him  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:39 pm
Ace_Price
Ace starts walking down the street and notices a girl in a bad mood it seemed so he decided not to bother her just like all people she would end up hating him for what he is able to do after the military got through with him

"I just kept on walking i said to myself i'm not going to be going home any time soon what for i'll just get in ppls way i don't want to get in there way i had found a tree and sat under it no one was around it was getting dark already but didn't care...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:09 pm
Amaranth watched a guy as he walked past her. She frowned slightly and watched him. There was something...strange about him. She didn't quite know what, but there was something different. She kept walking, but then stopped. "Were you an experiment too?" she asked from where she stood, her back to him.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:18 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth watched a guy as he walked past her. She frowned slightly and watched him. There was something...strange about him. She didn't quite know what, but there was something different. She kept walking, but then stopped. "Were you an experiment too?" she asked from where she stood, her back to him.

"I sat there thinking and thinking all over again what did i do? what's wrong with me? do they really need me in there life? should i just leave? i don't know what to do can't anyone tell me what to do!!!!!!!"  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff