Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:20 am
Hello all! My name is Stephanie. I am 20 years old and live in the state of Kansas. Yes, it is as bigoted as you think it is. I am a bisexual currently favoring the fair sex. I live with my best friend currently in a lovely apartment. I have been living off my own means ever since I was kicked out of my home when I was 17. I look to Roleplaying with all you lovely ladies and gentleman.
*blows kisses*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:27 pm
Medical_Motoko_McDowell
oh....can i start a new one.

Please do! That would help with restoring the guild to its former glory.. You needn't ask to create an rp, though you might want to make an OOC first to let people know what the rp is about and such...  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:28 pm
Astarael Storm
Medical_Motoko_McDowell
oh....can i start a new one.

Please do! That would help with restoring the guild to its former glory.. You needn't ask to create an rp, though you might want to make an OOC first to let people know what the rp is about and such...
And welcome Stephanie, I hope you enjoy your time here!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:45 pm
Hm, I the Rp you made still intact? Or should I not make a profile?  

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:08 pm
please do, it is still open... even though I seem to be the only one with characters at the moment... Me, Lucifers Wraith, Asher Draco, and a few others are gonna be starting it going again((sadly most are other accounts of mine.. don't tell anyone))..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:01 pm
Oh don't worry your secret is safe. I will make a profile and send it tomorrow.  

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:05 pm
Great and thanks^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:18 am
You're welcome love! This be me! I figured migh aswell put a face behind the typing.  

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:10 pm
Bonjou everyone.

I'm Bernadette I usually go by any nick name you can derive from that. I am 23 going on 24 in June and I live in NC. Right now I'm in between jobs but I enjoy baking, reading (novels, mangas, and comics crying my favorite couple in Runaways was separated!) drawing, and writing.

I say that I want to open a little tea shop/cafe like place and publish at least one book with my minor skills and basic education.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:06 am
Hello! I'm Sparrow. I'm 28, F and about as straight as Lombard St. (look it up...) I've been out since I was 18.

*tips head* Let's see... I currently live in NY and am unemployed but hopefully both of those situations will change in the next month. I'm looking to work at a national park out west, as a park ranger.

I'm an odd blend of naturalist and science/computer geek. I like the outdoors and animals, especially birds. (Surprised, right?) I'm vegetarian and a bit more healthy than your average American.

Indoors, I like reading and puzzles, RPGs, and staying warm. I don't drink soda much but I love coffee or tea.  

Sparrow-chan

FoxTrot Muffin

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:55 pm
Hello! I'm Anne, from Maryland, age 14, and a Libra. I adore cats, and we currently have 8 at home. We do live in the country, so they do go outside and it's not like a mob of cats... Except around the food bowls. I all around love animals, actually. I fully admit to be a World of Warcrack addict, and I frequent the roleplay servers.

I love reading and drawing, and my favorite genre has to be fantasy, although I do love a good mystery. So... hope to roleplay with you all soon! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:03 pm
Welcome to all new members!!!!((this is the leader in an extra account of mine..))
Please feel free to join or create an rp^^.. I'd be especially happy if Avalon Academy were to have new student profiles sent in^^  

Hells Angel of Vengeance

RubyxStiletto

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:04 am
Well hello everyone, pleased to meet you all.
My name is Tammy and I am a major car nerd, hehe. I love anime, going to the beach, shoes, etc... Hahah, um.. yep. Well anyhoo hello everyone!

xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:10 pm
Nice to meet the new people! I missed this, so I'm popping in mainly to say hi. Then again, if somebody has a decent RP in mind, I'm listening...  

Madgibs

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:38 pm
yea, hello to all new members!  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items