Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gourey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:14 pm
Lithos played a easy game with Kinote. Not shooting as well as his best, but defintly not messing around. He was shooting for fun, not dead set serious.

"Nice to get out away form school from time to time."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:18 pm
"Oh yeah, I know what you mean. If you don't get away, I think you'll go crazy back there."

Kinote was close to winning that game, and they played a few more times before they left; no one there wanted to lose their money, it was only a Sunday, nobody was really there. The night went by quickly, since it was a school night, and Kinote drove them back.

Akina and Hiruma stayed at the club a little while longer, before leaving, Akina staying at Hiruma's apartment. No kids, whatever they do that night stays under G rated. Perverts.

The week would go by quickly, because yeah, we're kinda not gonna go through school and s**t....... but before we skip to the dance.... I believe Netherine has to put on his big boy pants and ask Kaili to the dance.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:27 pm
Neathyrn wandered around for a bit of the day, one fo rnot having much of any plans, and two, he wanted to find Kaili.

He finaly ran into her around lunch, and not being that shy of person, and figureing shed at elast remember him from times she had been around everyone else while he was around, he walked right over to her.

"Hey Kaili. Hows it going? Could we talk a quick moment?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:32 pm
Kaili looked at him oddly.

"Oh wait, you're that guy... I remember seeing you, what is your name again?"  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:58 pm
Neathyrn smiled, he wasnt really surprised she not remmebering his name... After all they really hadnt had that much time talking.

"Neathyrn, so i was wondering if you were going with anyone to the dance yet."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Kaili gave him a look.

"Not yet, but I'm leaving all of my options open."  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:06 pm
"Well then, would you like to go with me?"

Neathyrn gave Kaili a warm smile, hoping for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:10 pm
Kaili would kind of eye him up, kind of like a contemplating look... once she took everything in, she had a slight disapproving look on her face.

"Well I'm not really sure, you don't really seem like my type."  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:16 pm
Neathyrn thought for a quick moment. Well that defintly didnt seem to be a good thing.

"Let me guess, hair and fact im somewaht taller." Neathyrn was jsut going off the normal fact. Though he did rather enjoy not looking like everyone else.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:19 pm
"I dated guys taller in high school, so that's no big deal.... but the hair.... if I'm going with you, it's gotta change, I'm not going to get pictures with you and that hair."  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:23 pm
"I see..." Neathyrn brought a hand up running it through his hair, thinking.

"Well if its jsut the color thats no problem, i have plenty of dyes, But the length is something im partial about... "

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:25 pm
"Well, you're gonna get a trim, and you're going to wear it in a pony tail."

She sighs.

"And yes, the color is a problem, it needs to be a natural color."  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:34 pm
"Of course i was planning on running a ponytail, and can turn it black easily. Though how much is a trim?" To Neathyrn it could quite easily be a deal breaker when it came to his hair, something things were cool, but... not everyhting. He wouldnt want to since he was the one asking Kaili, but he was thinking about maybe having to change his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:37 pm
Kaili walks up close to him, like, close, face to face. Runs her hand through his hair, checking to see how long it is. After running her hand through his hair, she puts her hand on his shoulder, and then slides it down his chest.

"Don't worry, I won't have it cut too short."  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:40 pm
"mmm, I may be able to let it slide then. I guess the next question would be, if you got a dress picked out already, if so id obviously need to pick something that matched, if that would be howd you want to go." Neathyrn gave Kaili a bit of a smile.  
Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff