Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:40 pm
Alois sighed before unzipping the dress in the back and allowed it to fall down to her waist and showed she wasn't wearing a bra. "That's because at this moment I am a girl. Ciel gave me some of that chocolate that changes someone's gender. I told him that I wanted to help him rescue you, so he said the best way was to get my way onto the boat with the rest of you. He's at home right now, waiting for me to finish saving you." She then put her dress back on all the way.

"Sorry ladies, but no manly peep show today. I'm not even into women as a man, so you're all out of luck."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:47 pm
Eh? Ciel gave him the chocolates? Isabella didn't say anything, starring at the rather large breasts that the Earl Trancy sported. Instead her attention was taken be a big explosion on the boat they had been on.
Taking the paddles up again Isabella cursed under her breath and they made it to the pier, the burning boat was making quite a bright scene on the river and eventually the police would be called. Leaving the girls, Isabella looked about expecting Ciel to be there or even Sebastian.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:03 pm
Soon they were back at the pier and Alois turned around to look at the blazing flames of the fire, getting lost in the sight of them, also getting a familiar vibe about them. A sad memory long lost and forgotten. She then turned around and saw that Isabella looked like she was looking for someone, but knew that it was just her.

She walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's just me here to take you home. Ciel never left his manor, and Ciel said that Sebastian is off with the other butlers, looking at some kind of a boring a** gallery. It's all up to me to make sure that you get home safe and sound."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:18 pm
Isabella clenched her fists. 'What? why, how dare he?!' She knew exactly what Ciel was thinking when he had sent Alois to 'rescue' her. Sh ewas going to give him a piece of her mind!

"CEIL!!!"
Isabella's voice echoed loudly down the hall, She was on the war-path, to speak, opening the doors to Ciel's study she saw him trying to hid behind his papers at his desk.
She was dirty, disheveled and bear foot. Only dressed in the remaining rags of her dress, which revealed her long sinewy legs and corset. Even covered in blood splatters, she was still beautiful, and her anger just truned her something akin to a Valkyrie.
THUMP!
Isabella slammed her hand down on top of Ciel's desk. Getting his attention. "What the Hell where you thinking of sending Alois on a such a dangerous mission!? DO you hate him so much that you want to have him kill is that IT!?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:33 pm
Alois also had to go with her since Ciel had her only way of going back to normal, plus she didn't want to miss out on the chance of seeing Ciel getting yelled at for what he did.

Ciel smiled nervously before he peeked at her from behind his desk. "I knew that Alois could get you out without causing too much of a scene, and he wanted to help, so I let him by giving him some of that chocolate to crossplay. He jumped at the chance to save you, so I let him. You're back safe and sound...shouldn't that be all that matters? He knew the situation since he's been in that spot before."

Alois looked at him shocked. "I have? When?" No wonder I was able to feel their pain...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:43 pm
Isabella reached out across the desk and grabbed Ciel by his shirt collar. She had a dangerous smile on her face still too angry to notice that he had slipped up. "Give me the pendant, I want to properly 'thank' him for saving my life Ciel." She said, her bossem was near falling out of her corset as she leans over the desk. "I do not want to have to kiss a girl."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:51 pm
Ciel could tell that she was pissed, and it scared the crap out of him when she got like that, but he just couldn't do as she asked even if the pendant was in his desk. "I don't want you kissing Alois even if it is a punishment! You know how I feel about him, and you belong to me not him! What did you want me to do? Wear the dress instead of him? Sorry, but the job was perfect for that freak of nature!"

Alois didn't really hear what was going on. She was too busy trying to remember her past, but when ever she got close to touching it the pain of them would become unbearable, but she still wanted to remember why she was the way that she was. What Auberon doesn't like about her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:01 pm
"Yes I know exactly how you feel about him." Isabella said "You deserve worse for your cowardice Ciel Phanthomhive." Wanting to show him just how angry she was at him. Isabella stepped closer to he blond girl. Reaching up to gently tilt her chin up so that blue eyes met gray ones. Most of Isabella's anger disappeared when she looked into those troubled eyes. "I want to apologize on behalf of my fiancee, and you have my most sincerest gratitude in saving my life Earl Trancy."
She placed her soft lips on Alois' . Her eyes dropping closed as the simple kiss became deeper and sweetly passionate.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:15 pm
"Hm?" She had gone out of her troubled trance and went back to the present where she was now staring into a female face that looked a lot like someone else she knew. It couldn't be though because that person had been a man when he looked at him. Even the moon shines within them in the exact same way... She was going to say that everything was okay because everyone was still alive, but then her lips were soon filled with hers in a deeper and passionate kiss that made her melt where she stood, and made her heart race in her chest. She soon got lost within it and ran her hand through the others' hair and instantly got a rather good whiff of strawberry shampoo. "Hmmnnn...???"

If she became a he the same way that I did....is it possible that her and Ferdinand are the same person?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:24 pm
At the sound Isabella pulled back from the kiss. Her gray eyes opening to see a pretty face full of a questioning look. Suddenly she realized her mistake, Isabella's eyes widened and her expression changed into a desperate pleading look, 'Please.....don't....Please don't remember. I'm not....I'm not...' She bit her lower lip, suddenly tence.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:31 pm
Ciel was standing there behind his desk in both anger and shock. He was also a bit turned on by the scene, but that was for an entirely different reason. That's the only kiss you're going to get from her Alois Trancy!

Alois could tell that his theory was correct just by looking at her face, which was pleading her not to remember because she didn't want to get into trouble with Ciel. She smiled sadly, now seeing why her love was unable to be with her. She then gave her a look that said that her secret of their affair was safe with her. "I need that amulet now to change back. It's really late, and I haven't really slept since the night prior to the game."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:40 pm
Isabella took a step back, Her heart was pounding in her ears and swallowing back tears. 'he knows it's me, he knows...' her panic only last a second. She looked down, relived but there was so much that she had to explain to Alois. She then nodded to herself and truned around. "Ciel....Please where is the pendant? If you don't give it to her....I will have to give her a guest room in the manor so that she can stay overnight."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:43 pm
Ciel never stopped glaring at Alois for accepting the kiss, not really expecting the gay boy to have gone along with it. He took it from out of his desk and handed it to her. "Here....just get him out of my manor..." And out of our lives already!

Alois chuckled a bit, used to getting glared at already, so it didn't bother her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:51 pm
Isabella took the pendent and waved for Alois to follow her, As they went downstairs towards the front doors. They met Sammael who was just coming up with Alois' clothing which was freshly laundered for him to get back into when he had returned. The cat demon blinked at the state of his mistress. Isabella didn't say anything she took the clothing too and waved her confused butler off.
Once they had gotten out the front door. Isabella closed the door, standing outside in the dark night. Her hand clenched around both the pendant and his clothing. "A-Alois...." She put her finger between her teeth, in that exact way when she felt something deeply. The same way Ferdinand had done when they had that special night together. She didn't want to cry in front of him/her.
"Alois.....I'm sorry...."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:59 pm
Alois had gone downstairs with her and didn't say anything to Sam as he came and went with his male clothing. When the demon was gone and she looked at him with that deep expression for the first time he actually thought that a girl was cute and attractive. She shook her head no. "You don't need to apologize to me. You did me a favor that night, and now I've done you one. We both saved each other from the darkness. Ciel loves you very much, or he wouldn't be trying so hard to make you happy, and I can't take you away from that. I don't know if I can be your lover, but I can give you a discount on lingerie from my store to spice up your sex life."

She winked at her before handing her hand out for the pendant. "Going to tell me how to use it? You need it too for your church missions, so I only want to use it long enough to change back."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games