Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:12 pm
She was about to hand it to her when she hesitated, then looked at Alois. "But I don't want you to be alone...Alois....I..." Her heart was being torn in two ways again. It was painful, more agonizing then anything she felt before. She almost wished that she had been raped, just as repentance for this sin, and this sin that she was about to do. She dropped everything and put her arms around the blond girl. This was Alois, the one who saved her, not only her life but her marriage with Ciel. This was Alois...whom she had fallen deeply for...
Oblivious to the tears, she kissed Alois, passionately and desperately
"I love you...."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:23 pm
Alois had only expected her to just hand over the pendant so that he could go, but then was shocked more then anything else when she mentioned not wanting him to be alone like he himself knew he would be the moment the doors closed on him with her on the other side of them. She didn't know what else to do other then to hold her back, so he wrapped his arms around her in a hug, still in the body of a woman. He couldn't help it but to kiss her back yet again, wanting more of her sweet taste, but then what came after that placed tears running down her face, unable to stop them. She had a feeling that no one had ever said those words to him before and actually meant them from the heart.

"Yes...Your Highness."

"You actually thought I loved you?"

"You're a freak Trancy!"

"Ahhh...such wonderful skin! I could just wrap it around me all the time..."

"It was me who had given his brother his wish. You see Alois I also did it for you. I came to love you, but yet I have no heart....I know you can't love me back, but I wanted you to know that.

Alois smiled, feeling that same feeling for her deep inside of his heart. "I love you too Isabella. I will not stand in the way of your relationship with Ciel, and I wish you both the best of luck in your marriage, but as long as he hates me I can not be a part of your life other then as a secret affair. A woman of God shouldn't be doing such things. I know that you took my memories from me, but I don't need them to know that my soul is already damned to Hell."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:45 pm
Isabella shook her head. "No....No, don't think that, don't ever think that Alois. You can be saved, as long as you can think for yourself be yourself believe in yourself, you can be saved. Because I will never ever give up on you, for as long as I live." She hugged him/her again before pulling back to pick up the clothing and the pendant. "All you need to do to change back is hold it clasped in both hands and hold your breath for 10 heartbeats."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:51 pm
He took the clothing from her as well as the pendant before hugging her back. "Alright, and I promise to return the pendant to you as soon as I'm done with it. Good bye~!" She then turned around and hurried down the street to jog home since she couldn't get a carriage this late. She cried a tiny bit on the way home from not being able to be with her right now, not knowing that she was being followed by someone from her past a few days ago.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:07 am
Isabella stood at the front door watching until the blond disappeared. When she could see her anymore she sighed and went back inside.
She didn't want to see Ciel right now, So she went upstairs and had a long hot shower to wash all the dirt,grime and blood from that evening's events. Isabella sniffed then cried her heart out like she hadn't done since she was young.
Alois...

He waited on the road for her, his former lover. Was it really a just a few days ago? It felt like yesterday for him. He smiled when the blond stopped when 'she' saw him standing there. "Ahhh....Alois Trancy....so you have replaced me utterly have you? You don't have any shame at all...not only looking at a another man, but having an affair with a woman."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:17 am
Alois was now glaring at Auberon simply because he was standing in her path to where she lived. "I never told you to leave, and she actually loves me unlike you ever did, so I'm better off. And to answer your question no I don't have any shame at all and I never will. I'm sure that the reason my personality is so ******** up is because of something in my past, and we both know I don't remember any of it. I have no shame, an attitude problem, and a hatred for the world that I can't describe. I want to fix that, but I can't forgive anyone if I don't know what it is that I'm even forgiving, so deal with it an get out of my life if you despise who I am so much. This BRAT wants to go home!"

Ciel sighed when Isabella was obviously avoiding him after that incident. He knew that Alois could handle himself because he's been through far worse, and he had just wanted Isabella home safe and sound. The demons had been given the day off, and he didn't want to bother them. Alois had been more then willing to help out, so he didn't really see the problem. She went in with a pick lock in her hair and a whole weapon artillery under her dress, so it's not like he had gone unprepared. Not to mention he never gives his maid or butler days off.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:26 am
Auberon stepped forwards and grabbed Alois around the neck pulling her closer. "No-one has ever replaced me as their lover so quickly before Alois....I promise you. I will make your regret it. There is more then one way to skin a cat." He said in a soft deadly voice. He started in to those angry glaring blue eyes for a moment before letting her go. "....and then you will be begging me to take you back."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:35 am
Alois continued to glare at him, not really wanting to be in the same air space as him anymore. "There are two things wrong with what you just said. The first thing being I don't beg for anything. I demand and I get. Comes with being a spoile brat. The second thing is you left me remember? You would have never been replaced in my heart if you had actually stayed as an honest lover, and there's a difference between being in love and being obsessed with someone. I had loved you and was obsessed with Ciel. You were obsessed with me and in love with only yourself."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:40 am
Auberon returned the glare with his own cold steel gray eyes. "You will regret those words Alois...." He snarled as his form misted and disappeared. "I swear it."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:46 am
"Hmph!" When he was gone she finished on her way home. "I'm not afraid of you. Whatever you do to me I can take it. Plus even if I did beg for you back when you even return to me? I highly doubt it." Soon he was home an used the pendant to change back into a man and went into the bathroom to take a nice warm shower, glad that he didn't smell or look like a girl anymore. "Isabella..."

Hannah had returned to the estate by then as well and was cleaning up the manor with the triplets. hoping her young master was going to be okay.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:59 am
Isabella had dried off and gone to bed, She would have to tell Ciel eventually and she knew that the sooner she told him about her brief affair, the sooner they would have to repairing their relationship.

The man felt the warm soft skin of the younger one in the bed marveling at how smooth his limbs where. "Incredible...I could taste you all night Ciel Phantomhive." Auberon said as her lowered down to kiss at his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:04 am
Ciel himself had wound up falling asleep soon after in his bedroom, now lying in his bed underneath the covers. In his dreams he had woken up to see Auberon in the bed with him and was glaring at him a bit like Alois had, a slight blush on his face. "What are you doing to me? Stop touching me at once!"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:09 am
Auberon was feeling him up. "Why not? You...like myself, will soon find your self with out a lover soon enough so why should I wait until the heartbreak to happen? I was never known as a patient being. I get what I want...." The elf-king kissed down Ciel's neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:14 am
"I don't even what your talking about!" The other had almost hit the sweet spot on hi neck and tried to get away from him, but the elf king had him pinned. "Isabella is in love with only me, so why would I be without a lover?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:21 am
Auberon pulled back with a chuckle. "You think so? You believe that she only holds you in her heart? What a sad poor excuse....I suppose that it's in your best interested to know that she had recently found a lover that satisfies her every sinful desire. A lover who is attractive to her eyes, a young man who is wealthy, is very much like a noble as you yourself are.....with one look has her little two-timeing heart going pitterpatting like mice going in for some forbidden cheese."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games