Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results

snow_fire
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:00 pm
well i'm leaving for now...so talk to everyone later..loves you all lots..like cookies

oh yeah i forgot*Pulls tashi out of cage* i'm sorry but i can't leave you in there since i'm leaveing , you can play with them later..k?
bye ppls  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:01 pm
Tashikana
snow_fire
Tashikana
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple310
I don't really know at the moment. confused

>.> dude..you're a great captain... how else could you be a better one? o_o;...i dun understand your sudden emo-ness >.>
Well I really you given you guys jobs in the guild.
Yeah... it's my job to be emo *slits her wrists*
umm didn't fully undertand what simple put..*but beats tashi for even being sarcaastic about that*.. bad don't do that
WAH!!! *runs and hides*

Chrono: see Tashi is emotional...
tashi likes happy movies, she gets angry when they stupid though.

Chrono likes movies as long as he can either a) enjoy them and/or b) appreciate them. -movies like Saw... he can do neither for >.>;  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Yuri Kazumaru
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:01 pm
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
Yuri Kazumaru
Tashikana
ChronoSpark

sorry, my bad.

hmmmm..... but neways.....

i go through periods where i cry for random reasons, thinking that everyone hates me or something silly like that... we were watching a moving in L.A and I was the only one who cried... so hehe... Tashi is a very emotional person... she doesn't even know why she is still talking about it....Tashi is crazy and will go in the corner now

kitty gets that way as well 3nodding *is depressed easily* still luvs ya for it *hands you a cookie* xd
*nibbles on cookie* Yeah i was so sad when chrono was pissed at me... Tashi is glad that he is not angry at me any more.... at least she thinks so... Chrono isn't mad at me is he o.O

no, there's only one person on Gaia that Chrono feels deserves to be hated, and it's definitely not Tashi

confused who??? cry is it me?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:02 pm
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
Yuri Kazumaru
Tashikana
ChronoSpark

sorry, my bad.

hmmmm..... but neways.....

i go through periods where i cry for random reasons, thinking that everyone hates me or something silly like that... we were watching a moving in L.A and I was the only one who cried... so hehe... Tashi is a very emotional person... she doesn't even know why she is still talking about it....Tashi is crazy and will go in the corner now

kitty gets that way as well 3nodding *is depressed easily* still luvs ya for it *hands you a cookie* xd
*nibbles on cookie* Yeah i was so sad when chrono was pissed at me... Tashi is glad that he is not angry at me any more.... at least she thinks so... Chrono isn't mad at me is he o.O

no, there's only one person on Gaia that Chrono feels deserves to be hated, and it's definitely not Tashi
Does I know them? o.O

*but anyways i don't really feel that way anymore...

i dunno, you might know them O__o they were on Simple's old thread a couple times.

and you don't feel what way anymore?  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

MacAnu rolled 8 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 6, 4, 5, 4, 2, 1 Total: 33 (8-48)

MacAnu

Bye Sno  
snow_fire
Simple310
snow_fire
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple310
Man I suck being a captain. emo

no you don't. where did you get that idea? o___o;
oh do you just feel over worked? ask for some help sides that what we are here for
confused Overworked? I just been fishing the whole time I was on and got a whole bunch of fishes.
hey honestly i am sitll trying ti figure out what you ment with the last thing you typed so i was guessing sorry
That was when I was still running the old thread.

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Tashikana
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:03 pm
snow_fire
well i'm leaving for now...so talk to everyone later..loves you all lots..like cookies

oh yeah i forgot*Pulls tashi out of cage* i'm sorry but i can't leave you in there since i'm leaveing , you can play with them later..k?
bye ppls
No!! DOn't go!! *gets to normal size and wraps her arms around snow's leg*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:03 pm
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple310

>.> dude..you're a great captain... how else could you be a better one? o_o;...i dun understand your sudden emo-ness >.>

so? it's a small guild right now o_o;
Well it might get bigger once I make the old thread into a 100k giveaway thread, but I am still thinking about it though.

yeah, that would definitely do it. =P 100k = attracts a LOT of people o__o;;  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Yuri Kazumaru
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:04 pm
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
snow_fire
Tashikana
Simple310
umm didn't fully undertand what simple put..*but beats tashi for even being sarcaastic about that*.. bad don't do that
WAH!!! *runs and hides*

Chrono likes movies as long as he can either a) enjoy them and/or b) appreciate them. -movies like Saw... he can do neither for >.>;

are you serious? You really didnt like saw at all?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:04 pm
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
Yuri Kazumaru

Does I know them? o.O

i dunno, you might know them O__o they were on Simple's old thread a couple times.

about what i said on i think thursday night....  

Tashikana
Vice Captain

Tashikana
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:05 pm
Yuri Kazumaru
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
snow_fire
Tashikana
Simple310
WAH!!! *runs and hides*

are you serious? You really didnt like saw at all?
Tashi can't watch scary movies... she thinks she'll die if she's another one...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:06 pm
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
Yuri Kazumaru

Does I know them? o.O

about what i said on i think thursday night....

ah, i see. that's good, i'm glad to hear that ^^

@Yuri: no, it sucked. bad acting, writing, everything..-__-;  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
Yuri Kazumaru

Does I know them? o.O

I am confused. You just said one person and then you said them. Are you talking about the bumbers?

alwaysthere rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 3, 5, 2, 5, 1, 3 Total: 22 (8-48)
@Simple [is tackled] it's actually quite dead right now.... jobs? where do we find out what our jobs are?

does anyone realize that my first 2 posts are from a pink floyd song?  

alwaysthere

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:08 pm
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
ChronoSpark
Tashikana
Yuri Kazumaru

Does I know them? o.O

I am confused. You just said one person and then you said them. Are you talking about the bumbers?

no, i'm talking about one specific person =P  
Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games