Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:35 pm
The magic hit her once more, but it traveled through her this time. She was knocked out by the blast. It took an age for her to fall. She almost looked as if she was gracefully lying down. She hit the rooftop and a small flurry of dirt and dust wafted from underneathe her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:03 pm
Emelin watched Topaz walk off. She walked with a grace that said she was on a mission, so she knew better to not follow. Plus she had her dragon, and she was a strong girl.

"Alright then Vi, let's go find Jager."

Emelin walked forward in Topaz's direction, though not to follow her of course. Siencyn flew above the tree tops to see if he could find which way Jager was.

xroseintherainx

shivababe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:26 pm
PojoDaPiratess
Emelin watched Topaz walk off. She walked with a grace that said she was on a mission, so she knew better to not follow. Plus she had her dragon, and she was a strong girl.

"Alright then Vi, let's go find Jager."

Emelin walked forward in Topaz's direction, though not to follow her of course. Siencyn flew above the tree tops to see if he could find which way Jager was.

Vi ran up a bit to catch up with Emelin. "So, why would this Jager know whats going on with my head?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:36 pm
"Well. It's because he's the dragon chieftain on Jal'Rusai. I didn't get to ask much, so we're just going to have to find out. But the voice in your head I'm guessing is another dragon. That's how I got to Siencyn." she nodded up to the dark blue dragon as he was flying above and landed on her shoulder.

-So where is he?-
-He's ahead about a mile. You turn left on the next fork in the road.-

"It looks like we have a ways to walk. Siencyn says he's about a mile, not even."

xroseintherainx

shivababe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:47 pm
"Oh splendid!" Vi clapped her hands in mock excitment. "So, you say that I may be a dragon knight?" That would be soo amazing, I've dreamed about it many times personally, but I had never envisioned a dragon's appearance correctly obviously, since I had never seen one."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:37 pm
Emelin raised an eyebrow and chortled. "You're fun. Glad I ran into you." Siencyn turned around on Emelin's shoulder and looked at the pocket of which Kit was in.  

xroseintherainx

shivababe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:14 pm
Vi smiled brightly from Emelin''s first statement, and noticed the pocket Siencyn was eyeing. She dug in her cloak to fetch Kit and then placed her in her arms. Then to try to keep converstaion alive she said... "She is the kindest cat you''ll ever find, if you''re a human of some sort at least. She gets kinda possesive around some of the other creatures though." Then she placed the cat atop her head, as Kit was a small cat, and continued walking. Somewhat curious as to see if the dragon would do something.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:30 pm
Siencyn watched Vi put the cat on her head and jumped onto Vi's shoulder.

"Whoa. Siencyn, what are you doing?"
-I'm curious...- The dragon looked at the cat, whilst somewhat surprised Vi.
"Sorry Vi, he's curious."

xroseintherainx

shivababe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:43 pm
Vi looked up at Siencyn as best she could, seeing how it is sometimes difficult to see what is on one's sholder very well. She laughed as she could tell by the movment on her head that Kit had touched her nose to the dragon's. She was glad to have the dragon so close, as Vi was very eager to learn everything she could of these amasing creatures. "And to think, I may get my very own winged companion" She thought out loud...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:52 pm
Siencyn looked at the cat and jumped from Vi''s shoulder and tagged along at Emelin''s heels. Emelin took out her daggers, just for extra protection.

"Be careful, demons have been more treacherous for some reason. I''ve been attacked twice by them." Kit mewed and Siencyn looked back at the cat.

-Crazy creature. I''ve never really seen a... cat like that before.-
-By the way you act... doesn''t look like it. You''re acting like it''s a newly found species.- Siencyn snorted and swayed his tail to his walking motion.

xroseintherainx

shivababe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:58 pm
Vi decided to take out her shot sword, since Emelin had revealed her weapons. "You know, I've had no real expierence with fighting before, so I won't be much help offensivly" She looked at Emelin eagerly, hoping that this wouldnt diswade her from being in her company. Then she quickly added "But if you need a healing spell of any sort, I'm your gal" She noded and continued on, admiring the artwork on the sheath of her sword than noticing much else.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:15 pm
Emelin gave a smile. "No worries. I've beaten one before. Just help where you can. Hopefully none will decide they want me or you dead..." She looked to the forest again, and jumped at the irony of a bird flying out of the bushes the moment she looked at it.

Siencyn also jumped, but was poised for something to attack. Just in case.
-Now I'm jumpy, thanks Em.-
-No problem.-

xroseintherainx

shivababe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:39 pm
"yes, that's always a good thing to hope for i'd believe" Vi looked absent mindedly through the trees, and could have sworn she saw something glimmer just beyond them. She blinked and then...-=Come Find Me!=- The voice was a little easier to hear and more distinct this time, definitaly a maculine voice. That voice seemed like a child who was impatient for their friend to join in a game. But Vi couldn't focus on that voice now, she had other matters to attend to. "So, those blades you've got there, they are absolutly beautiful!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:47 pm
"Thank you." She twirled them around her fingers and held them, just to show she knows how to use them. "They were a gift from a dear friend of mine, and we're supposed to take this road."

They turned down that road and continued to walk for a long distance, and finally saw some people in the distance. "Finally we're almost there, I hope."

xroseintherainx

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:55 am
Tharazzi landed gently, they had both had far more practice since they had left Ithranna, so Fire could avoid the embarassing ordeal of falling off her dragon.
It isn't a village but i think Life and Armorath are here. He muttered beginning to walk not waiting for the knight of Fire to catch up.
"I can find them quickly." Fire smiled her eyes shining suddenly with the desire to burn something.
No. Tharazzi said simply jumping to Fire's shoulders and curling round her neck.
If you must burn something i will take you somewhere deserted a bit later ok? He sighed jumping off and walking again scanning the faces of the people that they passed for Life or Amorath or someone else that they knew.

Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games