Welcome to Gaia! ::

Non Importance » contests, anti-inflation, games, hangout [

Back to Guilds

Reply Guild Main » Announcements, Stickies, Rules, etc.
Sealed Letters -- [ April ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheap Sealeds?
  YA PLZ.
View Results

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:56 pm
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Hello everybody. I'm so thrilled to see a guild that provides this sort of benefit to it's members. That's pretty freaking awesome! ^^ Anyways, I'd love to get in on this sealed letter deal so I guess I'll just have to be active here. So, don't say I didn't warn you if I post a lot here. lol heart

feel free!!! to be an active guild it needs active members. me guess me will meet you a lot of time here! lol!

^^ Well thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:59 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Hello everybody. I'm so thrilled to see a guild that provides this sort of benefit to it's members. That's pretty freaking awesome! ^^ Anyways, I'd love to get in on this sealed letter deal so I guess I'll just have to be active here. So, don't say I didn't warn you if I post a lot here. lol heart

feel free!!! to be an active guild it needs active members. me guess me will meet you a lot of time here! lol!

^^ Well thanks.

no prob!^-^ happy posting!  

grayflame4789

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:00 pm
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x

^^ Well thanks.

You mean happy posting/talking to myself in this thread. ^^ (eh..sorry, randomness)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:21 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x

^^ Well thanks.

You mean happy posting/talking to myself in this thread. ^^ (eh..sorry, randomness)

try participating to this link http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=18944
its a subforum of this guild and its preety fun too! post here as much as you want. some of the giveaways game they are holding needs a number of post to be qualified, so make a lot of post. lol  

grayflame4789

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:25 pm
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x

^^ Well thanks.

try participating to this link http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=18944
its a subforum of this guild and its preety fun too! post here as much as you want. some of the giveaways game they are holding needs a number of post to be qualified, so make a lot of post. lol

Why thank you kind Sir. And may I ask what to call you for future references?? ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:28 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x

^^ Well thanks.

Why thank you kind Sir. And may I ask what to call you for future references?? ^^

anything you want, sweatdrop
am i that kind? oh man!  

grayflame4789

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:34 pm
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x

^^ Well thanks.

am i that kind? oh man!

Well, I suppose i'll call you Flame then. ^^

Oh...you don't want to be kind?? lol.... xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:44 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x

am i that kind? oh man!

ok you can call me that,lol. i hate being kind because sometimes im over doing it like so over doing it!lol
hey so umm... glam rock kylie chan me need to go bye bye for now. its 5am here and me getting hungry and not sleepy and because me insomniac and need to force my self to sleep and me no class tomorrow and me gonna see you then tomorrow and thats all and bye bye! and happy posting and good luck! and see you and oh man!  

grayflame4789

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:52 pm
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x
grayflame4789
x Glam Rock Kylie x

am i that kind? oh man!

ok you can call me that,lol. i hate being kind because sometimes im over doing it like so over doing it!lol
hey so umm... glam rock kylie chan me need to go bye bye for now. its 5am here and me getting hungry and not sleepy and because me insomniac and need to force my self to sleep and me no class tomorrow and me gonna see you then tomorrow and thats all and bye bye! and happy posting and good luck! and see you and oh man!

eek lol...um..ok. See ya nice guy. (lol..teasing...)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:01 pm
So... Hungry...
I wish the dining halls were open all the time...  

mechromancy

Virtuous Visionary

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jack-pot 100

daisuke desu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:01 pm
If you've forgotten how to scream then scream right here and live right here

-interested-

I will scream as much as I want and if my voice dies, then let my voice die

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:29 pm
Futon-Revolutionist
So... Hungry...
I wish the dining halls were open all the time...

If you've forgotten how to scream then scream right here and live right here

Thats one of the things I hated about college.

I always wanted dinner after the halls closed.

I will scream as much as I want and if my voice dies, then let my voice die

daisuke desu

soccerskate123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:41 pm
I LOVE PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS

i wonder what is in the march letter...... xd

HELP ME TO HELP THEM!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:03 pm
I just joined, and I'm not completely sure what to put here.
But, I'd like to be one of the people fortunate enough to get a cheap sealed letter.
=]

Mmm`Noodles

Nikrosnil

Eloquent Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:12 pm
herro! lol i hope that the march mc is a pet, or an angelic tail whee  
Guild Main » Announcements, Stickies, Rules, etc.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games