Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:54 pm
-they were at a blood-stained wall- ok listen sis i'm going to get up first then i want u to come up with me alright?-she was shaking- alrightlets go -she pulled herself up with ease and she reached down for her sis-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:45 pm
Allen and Ryu were too late. The zombies were on their knees and devouring the girl. when Ryu saw this he paled. Allen was about to put a comforting hands on his shoulder but Ryu started to shake. Ryu's face turned red. He fired into the horde screaming as he did it. Allen knew from the moment he fired that he would have to teach him to shoot straight. he was firing from the hip like some 1920's gangster.  

backera95

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:05 am
-she heard gun fire- hmm -she jumped off and catch rose too- stay behind me -she took her gun out and moverd toward where the gun firing was coming from-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:15 pm
Noel turned the corner on the Indian chief, sweeping his eyes over the street in front of him as he got ready to turn the throttle again. his heart stopped dead for a moment as he spotted three bodybuilders, zombified, approaching from the other end of the street, the lead one let out a moan and the others followed suit, then lurched towards Noel. He slid off the Indian chief and knelt behind it, laying his M16 across the seat for stability, he aimed down the holographic sight, putting it over the lead zombie's head.  

N for Notorious
Crew

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:45 pm
Kyle heard loud moan from what he knew was a Heavy, followed by gunfire. He cursed, hoping he wasn't too late. He tured the corner to see Noel crouched behind his motorcycle, three Heavies coming down the street, then one droppe with a head shot. Kyle saw another come out of a house from behind Noel. Kyle ran up, aimed his shotgun, and blew its ead off.

"We have to go! this place is Heavy central! If we don't leave now, we're both toast!" Kye shouted to Noel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:52 pm
Noel looked surprised, the shock of hearing a human voice while he was firing at the zombies under the impression that he the only one alive on the street caused him to loosen his grip on the M16 for a moment and the kick sent the bullet to down the second approaching Heavy went wild, hitting the third in the chest and spraying black blood all over the pavement, he turned and waved Kyle off, "Get moving, I can handle these things, I just need lots of space, take the Indian Chief to the auto shop, I'll meet you there after I'm finished with these things." he tossed Kyle the keys and blew the second approaching Heavy's brains out, then the thirds. "My only problem will be if they get in grabbing range, and lets face it, I'm dead then anyways."  

N for Notorious
Crew

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:57 pm
"You don't understand! You won't have enough ammo! there's!" Kyle shouted, shooting two more behind Noel, catching the keys, and was stopped in midsentence as three houses had their garages and front doors burst down with Heavies.

"We gotta go! You stay you die!" Kyle shouted, hoping to convince him to leave with him. He was the first human he'd seen in months, and he didn't want to leave him for dead. He continud shooting heavies, reloading while waiting for Noel's rsponse.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:15 pm
Noel whipped around, his finger flicking the shotgun at the end of the M16 on, he blasted the Heavies in the face, one's head exploded, and a few pellets went into the other's skull, it hit the ground twitching, out of commission, but not dead. He whipped around, flicking the shotgun off and aiming at one of the ones coming from a Garage, "Why the hell did they sell all the houses on a street to bodybuilders?" he wondered aloud as he fired at the closest Heavy, dropping it with a headshot, he got the next one, but when he went to shoot the third he heard a clicking noise signifying his clip was out, he slung it over his back and grabbed his Shotgun, getting into a stable stance he waited for them to come at him...  

N for Notorious
Crew

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:19 pm
-she looked and saw people but she couldnt really make sure cause of the zombies- crap -she shot a couple down and looked to try to see them- maybe if i yelled they would hear? -she steped forward and yelled- hey!! -to them-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:23 pm
"We have to leave! If you're looking to kill them, you'll get your chance! We need to get out of here now! If you have more men get them to a defendable position! Otherwise they'll fun into more Heavies! Once we take care of these and fight off the ones at the defendable location, I'll show you on your map where the zombie masses are, especially the heavies. Then you can go in with the appropriate firepower and manpower!" Kyle shouted, reloading his shotgun tiwce, "I'm on my last 8! if those run out, I' using my "easy way out" method! I only got one bullet, for it though, so unless you save a bulelt yourself, well, it won't be good for you!"  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:29 pm
crap i dont think they can hear -she yelled again- hey!!! -hoping they would hear-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:15 pm
Allen whipped his Rifle around to the voice. Could it be one of the Marines? he wondered. nah. some Bystander Ryu reloaded clumsily and continued to fire. soon he would be fineshed and then he would look for her he aimed back into the crowd and continued to fire. they continued to shoot until all the zombies were REdead or twichting. "Now come out mam or ill look for you", Allen yelled Ryu gave him a funny look. "You don't want me looking for you".  

backera95

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:29 pm
rose get behind -she walked and pointed the gun to the guy- who are you -she had one hand on the gun the other keeping her sister back-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:56 pm
Noel lit a cigarette off of the muzzle flash from a shotgun blast to a heavy's face. "I understand what you're trying to say, but this is a chain mob, they're going to keep coming and follow us back to the community zone if we run, and they might not be able to handle it there and we'll have screwed over the plan to settle people in there." He shook his head as he blasted another Heavy. "No, I have to find out where the highest concentration of these things is and blow it to kingdom come." he grabbed his keys back from Kyle and sat down on the Indian Chief, "Get running, I'm going to get them to chase me and see if I can find where the largest concentration is." He kicked away the kickstand and revved the engines, instantly the few heavy that had been heading towards Kyle turned their heads and started to head towards the motorcycle, he turned the throttle and started down the street, gathering a following as he went.  

N for Notorious
Crew

backera95

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:08 pm
"Captain Allen Price Marine Recon". he said "And this is Ryu" Ryu put his hand up in greeting but Allen slapped it down. Identify yourself and the girl"  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games