Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:52 pm
Vincent rushed to Claire's side and calmed her down. "Hang on, your going to make it.!" Vincent dug into his backpack and pulled out some green herbs and stuck them into the wound, then he pulled out some bandages and wrapped her up. "Etre calme, Claire, vous me permettre de guérir et ‹ ll vous obtient d'ici. "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:58 pm
Three Russians rushed up the stairs, recognizing Joe from the earlier disturbance outside and the girl on the ground, two of them rushed and threw them at Joe to pin him against the wall while the third picked up the girl on ground and rushed her to the infirmary, Patrick approached Joe, still seething with rage, he brought his hand back and across at Joe's face in a backhand, then opened his mouth to yell at him, "What the **** man!?"  

N for Notorious
Crew

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:03 pm
Murph walks over to Captain Macmillan and Shakes his hand. "Glad to have you here. I guess. So how did you get here?" "We Drove here from the Western Border. We where out here tring to take back Moscow from those things when we saw the Explosion of the Predator Drone.We figured it was the US seeing the US Jets flying around. But, we didnt expect to see you out here." "So where is TF141's Field Commander? "Over, Here Murph." "Soap. Hows life been treating ya? "Good. Where is your team? Running scared like usual?" "Soap your lucky I have Matured since we last met." "Murph It appears we have company. I have eyes on a White cloaked figure talking to 141 members." Murph Tells the 141 group they can go back to Moscow. when Murph hears screaming coming from the manor. He runs back to the manor and climbs up the wall and enters the floor that the screaming was coming from via the Window.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:08 pm
Vincent followed after the Russians and ran alongside one of them. "Эй, она собирается быть в порядке? Я обернул ее и остановил кровотечение с одной из моих трав, но она В ПОРЯДКЕ, правильно?!"

*"Hey, is she going to be ok? I wrapped her up and stopped the bleeding with one of my herbs but she IS ok, right?!"*  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:16 pm
The Russian security officer rushed Claire to the infirmary, he put her down and two nurses and a doctor rushed over to see her. Cherkov turned and put a hand on Vincent's shoulder, *"Я не знаю, мой друг"

*"I don't know my friend."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:20 pm
Vincent looked at the nurses and asked them in Russian if he could help in any way, because he had some medical experience.  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:21 pm
Murph walks over to Nikolai." Nikolai. Where is Joe being held? Im going to get anwsers as to why he did that. I have my ways." Murph hopes that Soap and the rest of 141 left an where headed back to Moscow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:25 pm
Captain Burnett
Murph walks over to Nikolai." Nikolai. Where is Joe being held? Im going to get anwsers as to why he did that. I have my ways." Murph hopes that Soap and the rest of 141 left an where headed back to Moscow.

((Nikolai is asleep in his room and unless you missed it, Patrick is still in the hallway backhanding Joe))
The nurse shook her head as the doctor pulled out a anesthetic needle and used it on the area around the wound to slow down the bleeding rate. One of the nurses ran over to a medical kit then ran back and handed the medical supplies for the doctor to stitch the wound up over. The doctor used some rubbing alcohol to disinfect the wound then stitched it up.  

N for Notorious
Crew

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:28 pm
(hmm... little late...)

Kearo opened the door to his room and stuck his head out to look in the hallway. "What the hell is up with all this noise? I can't sleep during this." He steps outside of his room and walks up to the pool of blood in the hallway. "What the hell is going on?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:32 pm
Patrick glared at Joe, then turned to look at Kearo, "This mother****** just stabbed that chick he had the fight with earlier to get even with her." He turned to look back at Kearo, glaring at him.  

N for Notorious
Crew

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:33 pm
((Well I was going off the posts from Vincent and yourself ))

Murph walks over to Patrick and Joe watching Patrick back hand Joe "Patrick. Let me have a go at it." Murph walks over to joe and holds him back while pat continues to backhand him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:36 pm
Patrick stopped for a moment and turned, walking a few steps away, he put his hands behind his head, sighing, "What the **** am I going to do, I can't vouch for you anymore Joe, You got in a fight with Bianca, you brought explosives onto a plane, you fought with that french girl and then you stabbed her to get even? and where the **** did you get that knife? I told you to give me all your weapons."  

N for Notorious
Crew

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:48 pm
"Not to mention that he threatened me with an unloaded pistol that I did not know was unloaded, and the fact that he pointed a rifle at you." He said while looking at Patrick and turning his head at Joe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:08 pm
Vincent looked on sadly at his friend lying there. "Claire you better pull through..."  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games