Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Found Hope

Back to Guilds

A place for gaians to gather, share, Roleplay, discuss, question, and just be themselves 

Tags: LGBT, ArtWork, RolePlay, Discussion, Sharing 

Reply I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!
[$] My Body is for Your Pleasure, What Ever it May Be (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound cool?
  Yes
  No
  You're stupid
  Shu'dup and give me my gold
View Results

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:09 am
Rose looked in the mirror with a sadness."I...I can't do this...." Rose went to her dress and pulled out a small pocket knife. Rose freed the blade and held it up. Rose ignored Leo's gasp of horror and took the knife to her hair. She cut her hair away from her shoulders so that the curls barely met her ears. She rinsed her hair in the shower water to be rid of the straggling stands then toweled it off. Without the long curls surrounding her face rose looked more like a boy.Rose wiped her knife and put it away. Rose looked in the mirror with a faint smile. "I can't lie anymore....." Rose turned to Leo with a sad smile. "I'm so sorry you had to do that....I wish I could take it back..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:33 am
User ImageLeod ropped his eyes so he wouldn't actually see Rose cutting her hair. he felt his hands clenching into tight fists and thought he might be sick. as a witness and having been unable to stop her, his punishment would be equal to that of Rose's. his shoulders were tneced and he kept his eyes down, "i-you" he said softly, but found he couldn't speak. what would Cade say? what would he do when he saw Rose? would he be angry with her? would he be angry with Leo for letting it happen? even one as kind as Cade seemed to be would have to punish them for this, he knew that well. for a master to cut a bentian's hair was acceptable. it could be simply to style it or even to shame her but for a bentian to cut their own hair was a sign of impudence and the minimun punishment was a beating. worst case sincario, at least where he had been raise, the bentian would be publically whipped and then left naked in the stalks for one week to be openly used by any who wished. if the bentian survived they would then be given to a brothel in the lower cortors and would be forced to take on the violent clients who like to make their whores bleed. he doubted such extreams would occur here, but the instant fear was there.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:33 pm
Rose looked at the mirror and saw the short curls and tears welled in his eyes. "The Duke will never have me now, he'll never want something like me. It's for the best, right Lily? Such a man of great standing should want nothing to do with a creature like me." Rose started to weep. He went for the door and opened it, to find Cade standing there with towels. "I thought you guys got stuck in here 'cause you....." Cade saw Rose's missing hair and the tears in the male's eyes. Cade came into the bathroom and closed the door softly behind him. Rose took a step back and started to wail. "Please! Don't tell! I'm sorry! It was rash! Please!" Cade lifted his hand and Rose sank to his knees weeping, trying to guard his face from the blow. Cade's hand reached onto the self beside him and pulled out some scissors. Cade took a towel and draped it over Rose's body then knelt beside him and began to cut at some curls. Rose could barely stop shaking from his fear.

When Cade was done, he combed out the hair and let Rose see. The curls were tight to his face and held a mix of female and male attributes. Rose looked back at Cade with confusion on his face. Cade smiled softly and stroked the male's cheek. "You are much to sweet and much to beautiful to be handed over to some nasty old man. If I cut you're hair then it will fall on my head and I can take those nasty old men." Cade's hand caressed Rose's cheek and he smiled again. "I've been there over and over. What you see here is pampering compared to what I've been through." Rose hugged Cade tightly, sobbing against his chest. "But Lily...!" Cade shook his head. "Will be fine. If she speaks then they'll have to come through these doors to get you and they'll have to get through me to get to you." Cade kissed the top of Rose's forehead. "And this cut only makes your heart-shaped face look more delicate and more feminine. The Duke will surely send word soon that he wants you to be his most serious of mistresses. He may wed another woman, but you'll be the most important person in his life." Rose wept softly. "Maybe....he'll come for me after Lucian becomes king...then he can actually marry me..."

Cade rubbed Rose's back gently. "He'd throw you the most elegant wedding of them all, but you have to remain a woman for just a little longer. No more crazy shenanigans alright? I'll go buy you some nice pants tomorrow and you can be a boy in the back of this shop, but you have to remain a girl out on the street. I can't let you get snatched up because you wanted a little something extra. Deal?" Rose looked up and nodded. "....Thank you..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:49 pm
User ImageLeo looked up at Rose and smiled, "Cade-cutting rose's was such a good idea of yours!" he said brightly, standing up and touching the curls. "she looks so sweet with shorter hair. of course Rose would have never cut it herself, that's just silly!" he said laughing softly. maybe he was being a little delusional or coming off that way, but by acting like this he was covering up for all of them. "Cade is one of our gardiances and so has the right to do what he like with our bodies. i'm sure your Duke will agree that this haircut suits you, Rose" he said, bowing his head and then turning away. only then did he allow the emotions he had been hiding up until now show. when Cade had come in he'd known they were doomed, but then Cade had saved them by styling Rose's hair. Leo owed the man so much more than he could repay now. "Thank you Cade-sama" he whispered softly, his shoulders rounded in fear and sumission, "thank you" he left the bathroom then, unable to be in that room that had been filled with so many emotions in such a short time. he went into the bedroom he and Rose were to chare and started to look at the clothing Rose had told him he needed to choose from, trying to figure out what to wear even without the other's guidance.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:09 pm
Rose's head tilted down as Leo left the room. Cade grabbed Rose by her chin and tilted it up. "Don't let this happen again Rosemarie." Rose's eyes remained on the floor. "I don't want to live a lie anymore. I want to be a boy. I want to be able to have my boy parts and have everyone know I have them. i hate hiding beneath dresses! I wanna be like you Cade!" Cade patted the top of Rose's hair. "Don't be silly. You're place is that of a woman's and it is to remain there. Until Bentian law changes, you are to stay a woman." Rose's eyes filled with new tears. "Why won't you support me in this?!" Cade shook his head. "Because giving you hope that you can succeed right now in the middle of this political war would be like sending you running blindly onto a battlefield. I'm not about to watch you swing Rose." Rose burst into tears and fled the room.

Rose ran into his room and into his closet. The closet door closed and a lock clicked into place. Rose sobbed softly in his hiding space.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:15 pm
User ImageLeo was in the closet when Rose locked it and jumped, spinning around with wide eyes, but when he saw who had locked themselves in the closet with him he let out a small sigh of relief. he moved over to Rose and gently put a hand on her shoulder, "hey-is this about you're hair?" he asked softly, kneeling besider her. "or is it about what happened before that?" he asked, his voice even softer. he'd seen this before, a bentian just couldn't take this life anymore and broke. were they back in Leo's home country the bentian would be forced into sumission over and over until they became a lifeless doll, moving and doing as required, but their eyes were blank with nothing left inside. Leo tried to smile at Rose, praying he wouldn't have to see that cold blankness in the other's eyes as well. "it was nothing, Rose. nothing to worry about. it happens to the best of us, you know?"  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:30 pm
Rose only cried more. "I want to be a boy! I want to wear pants, I want to play in the dirt, I don't wanna wear make up, I don't wanna dress up! I wanna be free! I wanna be able to walk outside and not fear someone will recognize me as a runaway and try to send me back. I don't want men bidding on my body because they know they can do whatever with it! " Rose wept into his hands. "I want someone to love me like the Prince loves you....no one loves me like that!" Rose turned away from Leo's face and wept.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:44 pm
User ImageLeo understood all too well how Rose felt. he too had wanted nothing but to be a boy again, to be allowed to live life as he chose. he hugged Rose closely and whispered into her ear, "one day, Rose. one day i promise you that you will be allowed do do as you wish. when Lucian becomes king, then you will be free, but i need you to be strong for a little while longer, ok? it takes true strength to wear a dress no?' he teased. "can you do that for me Rose? can you be strong for me?" he asked, almost willing the strength into the other.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:33 am
Rose nodded, sniffling. "I just want what you have...you don't have to hide it from Lulu....what happened in the bathroom....you'd never have to hide that from Lucian...he'd love you anyway.." Rose shook his head."..and my name is Rowan...not Rose...they called me Rose because of my hair...." Rose sniffled again and turned around to hug Lily, ignoring their nudity. "If only you weren't Lucian's..." Rose smiled to himself and stood up. "We should get dressed now shouldn't we."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:06 pm
User ImageLeo blinked a few times, "Rowan" he said softly, unable to look up and meet the other's eyes while calling him by his real name, "my-my name is Leo" it was hard for him to say, harder than he'd thought it would be, but having said it he felt a little better, even if it did curl fear into his heart. "if-if i weren't Lucian's. what do you mean by that?" did Rowan desire him? or did he want Lucian? Leo wasn't sure, but he stood up and smiled a little, "yes, we really should get dressed, shouldn't we? i bet your Duke will love to see your new haircut."  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:21 pm
Rowan's eyes warmed up to Leo. "I know that must've killed something inside you. I'll still call you Lily. Here, I have this really nice green dress that should bring out the blue in your hair and the light in your eyes without draining your pale skin of color." Rowan went into his closet and pulled out a silk dress that was tight in the top and flowing from the hips down. The bodice was adorned with wispy white flowers that looked as if they were forever caught in a summer zephyr. Rowan smiled as he held it up to Leo's frame. "It doesn't fit me anymore and looks like it's just your size. You can keep it after tonight."

Rowan went into the closet and pulled out a skimpy black dress, the velvety material curving without a body inside it. Rowan went into a drawer and pulled out two pairs of small shorts and two sets of bandages. Rowan stood behind Leo and began to wrap the bandages over the male's chest, wrapping it directly over the nipples. "This keeps the people from seeing beneath the dress and gives you a little bump in the front. I hope it doesn't constrict your chest to much." Once Rowan was done wrapped Leo, he quickly wrapped himself and slipped himself into the dress.

The dress had soft ruffles around the sleeves that fell off both shoulders and the material disappeared over his belly then reappeared at his hips. The dress hugged his hips tightly but floated out from the tops of his thighs just enough to allow regular walking. Rowan went to his dresser and ran a wide tooth comb through his curls, breaking them into thick waves that bounced with his breathing. "Need help putting your dress on?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:31 pm
User ImageLeo ran his fingers over the dress and smiled softly, "It is beautiful Rowan, thank you" while they were alone he would call Rose Rowan, but in public he would be forced to still call the other Rose. "and thank you for wrapping me, it is fine" he was used to it after all. "I can get it, but you look beautiful in your dess. thank you for everything" he slipped the green dress onto himself and smiled at te feel of the silk. it had always been his favorite material, almost feeling like water flowing over his body. he gently stroked the dress, not really meaning t be ertic, but the way he was softly touching himself looked almost innocently dirty. "thank you, this dress is wonderful" he said, smiling at Rowan and kissing him on the cheek. "but i don't think a ponytail matches it-hmmmm." he glanced in the mirror and pulled out chucnks of hair near his face so they fell down and framed it while leaving the rest up. "much better, don't you think?" he smiled and took Rowan's hand, "i've never really had a friend like you before," he hoped calling Rowan friend would be alright. "thank you for-for just being you!" he said brightly, laughing as he spoke  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:41 pm
Rowan smiled softly."Anything for a...friend.." Rowan smiled again, the feeling of happiness filling him. "Here, let me try something." Rowan too his comb and pulled two sections of hair down from around Leo's head. He gave the sections quick twists and pulled them backwards around the male's head. He took a the lily hair clip and pinned the hair in the back. He tousled the rest of hair, giving the waves more life. He span Leo around to the mirror and smiled. "You like?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:47 pm
User ImageLeo nodded, "Very much so, thank you Rowan!" he said brightly. he spun in a circle, making the dress twirl out. "there, fit for anything if i say so myself." he kissed Rowan's cheek once more, "are you ready? we shouldn't keep Cade waiting much longer, should we? he might get worried." he laughed softly and moved tot he door, holding it open for Rowan.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:22 pm
Rowan glanced in the mirror again, playing with a stray curl. "I hope you're right and the Duke likes it." Rowan smiled and linked his arm with Leo's, leading the male downstairs.

Cade was sitting at a table waiting. He was in black dress slacks and a white shirt with a black vest. The vest had a swatch of green down the middle that matched the green band around his hat which rested on the table beside him. Cade's long blond hair was gelled back from his head and pulled into a low ponytail at the nape of his neck. His green eyes only complimented the green in the rest of his outfit. "Are you ladies ready to go yet?"

I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games