Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Alexandra Mar & Gabriel Night's Residence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

Alex nodded, saying, “That’s what I was thinking.” She began to carefully eat her lasagna as David still was mutilating his food. “David, quit playing with your food and start eating,” Amy said before taking a sip of her water. David pouted a little and began to eat what was on his plate.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image

Sabre smiled lightly as he tucked into his food. Oh how he loved Amy's cooking. There was nothing like home cooked food. At this rate he was going to gain fourty pounds before he knew it. "So Alex what's on the plan for the rest of today?" Sabre asked inbetween bits.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:11 am
User Image

Alex shrugged, swallowing the food in her mouth and said with a smile, “I have no clue.” Amy shook her head, finishing off her lasagna. David began to play with his food again and Amy gave the boy a sharp look. He pouted, beginning to eat his food again and said around a mouthful of food,“Mommy’s no fun.” Alex just barely managed to keep a smile off her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image

"Mom's are plenty fun. The table just isn't the place for playing. Besides food isn't the best toy anyway." Sabre said softly to the boy. Smiling he finished off the lasaga on his plate. Reaching over he ruffled David's hair.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

“At least someone is on my side,” Amy said as she picked up her own plate and standing. “Anyone done or want some seconds?” She asked as Alex finished off what was in her plate. She wiped her mouth and said, “I can wash my plate!” Amy shook her head and took Alex’s plate, heading to the kitchen. David still pouted until Sabre ruffled his hair. But he decided not to mention when mom was so strict at home, at least while she was within hearing range.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:49 pm
((Alright. So after lunch and hethan and Miss. Amy gone or after dinner and Sabre now has the staffs in his possesion?))  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image

((sorry I just reliezed I didn't answer your whole question. I'm going to after dinner and sabre has his staff.))

It felt good to have the familar weight of the hard wooden staff in his hand again. Standing in the back yard Sabre lightly swung the 6 foot pole to get a feel for it. After a moment he smiled. Making certain nothing was in breaking rage he started through one of the basic forms he had been taught. He was out of practice but he knew it should be easy for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

Alex sat close to the door, watching Sabre with his new staff. Her ears were slightly back as she watched, mostly concentrating but also desperately hoping there was no need for it. Her tail wrapped around her, twitching once before setting. Alex’s ears perked up as she heard the faint sound of the door bell from inside the house. “I got it!” She said, getting up and rushing for the front door. Alex had figured it was just the mail man or something like that, forgetting that the mail didn’t run today. She opened the door with a smile, about the greet the usual postman, when her smile faded. Instead of who she expected, someone else was there. A boy, a Neko boy to be exact. He stood there in a long sleeved shirt and a pair of new pants, tail very slim and neat compared to Alex’s brush of a tail. His sharp green-gold eyes seemed to size her up as she was doing the same to him. But what stood out the most was that he was leaning somewhat heavily on a cane, a cane made for more of an adult rather than the thin and short frame of the Neko. “Um, hello?” Alex said, uncertainty coloring her tone. The male Neko nodded his head and said with as much certainty as Alex lacked, “Hello… Are you going to let me in or not?” Alex blinked; looking back behind her to where she left Sabre, half hoping he had followed. “Umm...”

User Image  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

Sabre paused in the middle of a far more complex manuver when he heard the bell. Starting to call after Alex he stopped smiling a little. Really she needed to let him do his job and answer the door. It didn't look right if the Mistress of the house opened the door instead of her slave. When he saw her body tense he started moving again his smile fading to the same calm like serious one he always got when he dropped into his more focused mindset. "Is there something My lady can help you with sir?" Sabre said cooly as he stepped up to the door half in front of Alex. He doubted the boy would be any for of dangerous. Then again he'd always been taught assissins come in all sizes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:40 pm
User Image

Gabriel sighed, using his free hand to pinch the bridge of his nose. Really, he hated traveling, especially by plane. It always put him into a bad mood and this was only making his mood fouler. “I suppose Father did not tell you I was coming?” The male Neko asked, trying to restrain his mad mood to his expression alone and speaking to Alex instead of Sabre. “Father? You mean my Dad?” Alex asked around Sabre, feeling much safer with him close by. “Our Father,” Gabriel corrected, letting go of his nose and looking up at Alex. “I’m your half brother.” Alex blinked, not sure weather to believe the boy or not, and looked up to Sabre, confused and unsure.

User Image  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image

"Milady, I'm going to assume you've no idea what he's talking about. Do you have your father's number?" Sabre asked half looking back at his nervous master. Now looking at her he knew she didn't know the boy. "If you do, then please go back inside and call him to confirm. Until then, sir. I can't let you inside." Sabre said direction the last bit at the new boy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Alex nodded, saying, “Right.” She turned and nearly ran to the phone, punching the number 3 on speed dial. Alex waited anxiously for her dad to pick up, her tail twitching. Gabriel sighed again, his annoyance growing. “It was to my understanding that Alex lived alone, not with…” He trailed off, looking for some kind of sign to tell exactly what he was. At first Gabriel almost assumed Sabre was a boyfriend, that is until he spoke. Now only two choices left and he wasn’t sure whether to call Sabre a manservant or a slave. “Hey, Dad, I was—Yes, I know, I’m sorry… Well you see—yeah… It’s just really quick though…” Alex said as soon her father answered, trailing off now that he’s somewhat mad at her for calling during a meeting. But what was she supposed to do?

User Image  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:11 pm
User Image

"She did live alone until recently. I'm her slave." Sabre said calmly not entirely certain about this boy. He didn't see alot of similarities between the two and it made it hard for him to imagine them as having even one parent in common. "Milady, give me the phone. I'll talk to him if you wish." He said after watching Alex struggle on this end of the line. Really he didn't like the man and he hadn't even met him yet.  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff