Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar The Last Airbender (Role Playing)

Back to Guilds

Role Playing Literate Earth Kingdom Fire Nation Water Tribe Air Temple Aang Sokka 

Tags: Role Playing, Fire Nation, Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Air Temple 

Reply The World of Avatar
New People Come Here ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:40 pm
-werewolf-grl-743-
ooooooook im new. ((duuuur)) lol. ok i will try to be at least close to literate. i can't make promises on good spelling or caps, but i'll try.

here's my RP example::

when chris left rose appeared at his side. "chris dont." when she got him 2 calm down she looked at kloud and got pissed, and no1 liked her when she was pissed b/c she didn't look at all like herself. "WAT THE HELL IS UR PROBLEM?!?!?!? do u realize how freakin stupid u r? doing that in front of her. u dumb a**. if u weren't holding char I'd kick u so hard your gonna wish u were dead. o and one more thing." she made char duck real quick and she punched him square across the face breaking his nose. "DON'T EVER FREAK CHAR OUT LIKE TAT AGAIN!!!!!"

seeeeee.

ill be on 2morro.

Someone tell her what to do ? burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:41 pm
-werewolf-grl-743-
ooooooook im new. ((duuuur)) lol. ok i will try to be at least close to literate. i can't make promises on good spelling or caps, but i'll try.

when chris left rose appeared at his side. "chris dont." when she got him 2 calm down she looked at kloud and got pissed, and no1 liked her when she was pissed b/c she didn't look at all like herself. "WAT THE HELL IS UR PROBLEM?!?!?!? do u realize how freakin stupid u r? doing that in front of her. u dumb a**. if u weren't holding char I'd kick u so hard your gonna wish u were dead. o and one more thing." she made char duck real quick and she punched him square across the face breaking his nose. "DON'T EVER FREAK CHAR OUT LIKE TAT AGAIN!!!!!"

seeeeee.

ill be on 2morro.

*Resists temptation to pull out red pen again*

Don't use things like 'u dumb person'. Instead, at least try to use something along the lines of 'you dumb person'. D: And don't EVER include a number if you aren't describing quantity of something, but even so, I'd rather you spell it out. : / And try not to overuse the capital letters.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:48 pm
-werewolf-grl-743-

When Chris left, Rose appeared at his side. "Chris, don't." When she got him to calm down, she looked at Kloud and got pissed, and no one liked her when she was pissed because she didn't look at all like herself. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?!? Do you realize how freaking stupid you are, doing that in front of her? You dumb a**. If you weren't holding Char, I'd kick you so hard you're gonna wish you were dead. Oh and one more thing," she made Char duck quickly and she punched him square across the face breaking his nose. "DON'T EVER FREAK CHAR OUT LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!!!"

seeeeee.

ill be on 2morro.

*red pen of DOOM >:]*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:56 pm
Muahahaha!
*Pulls out giant pen*

You still missed a bit, though. : / The first part of the dialogue should be "Chris, don't!"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:56 pm
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
-werewolf-grl-743-

When Chris left, Rose appeared at his side. "Chris don't." When she got him to calm down, she looked at Kloud and got pissed, and no one liked her when she was pissed because she didn't look at all like herself. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?!? Do you realize how freaking stupid you are, doing that in front of her? You dumb a**. If you weren't holding Char, I'd kick you so hard you're gonna wish you were dead. Oh and one more thing," she made Char duck quickly and she punched him square across the face breaking his nose. "DON'T EVER FREAK CHAR OUT LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!!!"

seeeeee.

ill be on 2morro.

Major editing !  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:58 pm
lenon01
Muahahaha!
*Pulls out giant pen*

You still mist a bit, though. : / The first part of the dialogue should be "Chris, don't!"

Oh crap, you're right! >_< damn I'll change that

*pulls out giant-er pen* :]  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:02 pm
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
lenon01
Muahahaha!
*Pulls out giant pen*

You still mist a bit, though. : / The first part of the dialogue should be "Chris, don't!"

Oh crap, you're right! >_< damn I'll change that

*pulls out giant-er pen* :]

*Notices horrible mistake and goes back to fix it*

Ah...problem solved. ;D

Is it okay if I go and just build up the city? I'm bored and have nothing better to do. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:04 pm
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
-werewolf-grl-743-

When Chris left, Rose appeared at his side. "Chris don't." When she got him to calm down, she looked at Kloud and got pissed, and no one liked her when she was pissed because she didn't look at all like herself. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?!? Do you realize how freaking stupid you are, doing that in front of her? You dumb a**. If you weren't holding Char, I'd kick you so hard you're gonna wish you were dead. Oh and one more thing," she made Char duck quickly and she punched him square across the face breaking his nose. "DON'T EVER FREAK CHAR OUT LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!!!"

seeeeee.

ill be on 2morro.

You need to put a line between when different people speak to avoid confusion. I really can't tell who's speaking in that paragraph. Also, maybe involve some description of the scene, describe how people are feeling and whats going through thier heads. Is it too sunny to suit such a dismal scene? Is the sky above reflecting the torrent of emotions poured forth by the little party?  

o8Orobouros8o
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:06 pm
o8Orobouros8o
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
-werewolf-grl-743-

seeeeee.

ill be on 2morro.

You need to put a line between when different people speak to avoid confusion. I really can't tell who's speaking in that paragraph. Also, maybe involve some description of the scene, describe how people are feeling and whats going through thier heads. Is it too sunny to suit such a dismal scene? Is the sky above reflecting the torrent of emotions poured forth by the little party?

Exactly biggrin Oh, and by the way- I loved your description words!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:23 pm
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
o8Orobouros8o
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
-werewolf-grl-743-

seeeeee.

ill be on 2morro.

Why thank you!  

o8Orobouros8o
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:24 pm
o8Orobouros8o
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
o8Orobouros8o
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
-werewolf-grl-743-

seeeeee.

ill be on 2morro.

Why thank you!

No problem :]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:25 pm
o8Orobouros8o
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
o8Orobouros8o
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
-werewolf-grl-743-

seeeeee.

ill be on 2morro.

Why thank you!

Are you going to post your profile ?  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

o8Orobouros8o
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:32 pm
Sickjeremiah
o8Orobouros8o
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
o8Orobouros8o
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
-werewolf-grl-743-

seeeeee.

ill be on 2morro.

Why thank you!

Hold your chocobos, I'm trying to find something. Besides, greatness take time young grasshopper.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:38 pm
o8Orobouros8o
Sickjeremiah
o8Orobouros8o
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
o8Orobouros8o

Why thank you!

Hold your chocobos, I'm trying to find something. Besides, greatness take time young grasshopper.

exclaim Chocobos exclaim I love Final Fantasy! My favorite is Final Fantasy VII !  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dethclock
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:42 pm
Sickjeremiah
o8Orobouros8o
Sickjeremiah
o8Orobouros8o
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
o8Orobouros8o

Why thank you!

exclaim Chocobos exclaim I love Final Fantasy! My favorite is Final Fantasy VII !

forget that give me the Original Final Fantasy any day I will ninja my way right through that game.  
The World of Avatar

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games