Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:46 am
{Kelwyn-sama, sorry to say, but you must edit the post with your nightmare in it. Tentai-san cannot veiw any page with swear words or bl00d, possibly t33n or gurls, well, some words just blank out.These words must be put inproperly. We all hate this, yes, but it is mandatory unless me don't want Tentai-san to ever post again.}

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:09 pm
Aoki placed the books and maps down beside a patch of large sunflowers. Fall was coming, her flowers looked fading, at a loss for life, dead. Aoki looked at her dissapearing summer smile. She sighed, the one place she felt like nothing mattered felt dead, lonely.

The one thing Aoki wanted to run away from had become her only sanctuary.

Aoki crouched over at her hot-spring. Even if it was still hot, still the same, the atmosphere sent shivers down her spine. Aoki rose from her spot, and picked the fruits in her garden. Well, at least something survived.

.:-~~~~-:.

Hours later, Aoki sat in the large cherry tree in the center of the stentch of the cold fall, the dead winter, would begin. The leaves on this tree were still green, and above Aoki's head was a basket filled with seeds from her flowers she would plant next year. Below, on the group, was mounds of food. Watermelons, strawberries, and anything else.

Her work was done here for the year. THe few surviving flowers were hanging from the trees branches; Nest year, she would have to remember to plant some flowers that would last in the fall. All her flowers died so early.

"Well, time to go home." She smilled at the little cat. It followed her everywhere now. Even in the darkness of night, it folowed her up the tree and placed intself on her lap, only increasing the ammount of tears in her dress. "Bad Kitty-kun... Now I need knew clothes."

Tsubasa Reservoir

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:33 pm
Aoki placed the little kitten, Haku, on her shoulder, but it only slipped and clinged to her shirt. She sighed as the shoulder fabric started to tear, and she took the kitten off, grabbing the food and seed basket.

"Time to go home." Aoki grinned, walking off into the forest, kitten still trailing. "And I need something new to wear. I'll have to make it... I know! Shinobu-onee will need knew clothes too! This is great, Kitty-kun, I have a new project to work on. I can say sorry to Koh-kun properly too."

Haku mewed lightly, little glint in its eye at the sound of Aoki's friend.

"Oh, not you too! I don't like him, got that?" She growled, pointing at the cat, other hand on her hip. "I like him as a friend. I don't know what people don't get about that! Sure, I spend alot of time with him, but really, he's he only one out of everyone who will talk... Oh."

Aoki had already found the theater. She stepped inside, and looked around. No sign of anyone. Damn...

"Hello, everyone! I have food!" Aoki called, placing the berries and fruits on the stage, looking up into her room. "Well, time to get some clothes!" She grinned, pulling herself up a curtain using her arms alone, jumping onto the balcony close to her room.

~~~

About another hour later, Aoki giggled in triumph at her new clothes, and the clothes she had made for her sister.

"Yay! They're wonderful!" Aoki chimmed throught sparkling eyes. She was wearing a light pink kimono with a white fur boa, golden butterflies dancing around her. She spun around, and the rim of her kimono lifted slightly.

"Hello everyone!" Aoki yelled after leaving her room, standing at the railing at the big balcony above the entrance. Aoki jumped from the railing to the floor. She felt only a sharp pain in her ankle, no more than a sprain, but didn't lose her happy mood as the pain left her body.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:13 pm
Koh had had a lot happen laty. He had just gotten smashed into by Aoki and then she just ran off. He was slightly wonderi9ng what she was up to, but shurged it off, until her voice ran out throughout the theatre. Koh smiled and blushed softly, walking towards the sounds, taking his time so that the redness in his face left.  

Lifesreject

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:43 am
Aoki looked around. She saw a small tuff of purple hair and black clothing, and instantly she ran over and glomped her friend. Aoki smilled, and looked up.

"Hello Koh-kun! Sorry I crashed into you! I wanted to grab something for Shinobu-onee. Guess I was kinda in a rush, ya'know?" Aoki asked througha bright face. "Oh, and I got some food too!" She said, pointing at the stage. "Lots of fruits! It's going to be great! I just wish more people were here."

Aoki just sputtered out what she had and had done over the last little while. Her butterflies landed on her shoulders, acting more like birds than butterflies at the moment.

"Crazy butterflies. I swear it could be a conspiracy against me. Oh! Koh-kun! Finally decided to come home!? I'm glad! Shinobu-onee should be happy too!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:16 am
[Ahhh... now... damnit... yesterday was a hot spot on the roleplay and I missed it all because of that dang page... crying Grrr... I ish so unlucky, ne?
Ah, yes, and how are you doing on your trip there, Tsu-chan? I hope you is having fun, here, without anyone to call and nothing to do I am slowly sinking into a deep pool of boredom...]

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:24 am
[Well, I'm off to read all this... >.<]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:37 am
Shinobu was still sat outside, it was beginning to get darker now, as the orange sun slowly sank of the distant hills.
She felt a bit ashamed to admit, but lately... she had become so bored, and Aoki's life seemed to be full of such excitement, that it was so entertaining to peek into it once in a while.
Shinobu'd watched her sister slowly sewing the dual kimono's for her and her sister, diantily pulling a needle through the fabric, messing up every 5 minutes and pulling out all the threadb to start over again, it was quite amusing to watch her sister.
Watching her sister in this was, was a lot more like seeing her Aoki's life through her eyes, they was Aoki would see things.
It was a skill Shinobu had been working on lately, and it required a lot of silence to do, a silence she was quite sure that Aoki could never attain. Her sister, so full of life and happiness, could never feel the cold and quiet that Shinobu did, watching her sister flounce about around her puppy-love, and Shinobu wandering where her own was off to.

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:44 am
Shinobu laid back on the grassy feild where, hours earlier, she and Aoki had spoken, and folded her arms behind her head.
Aoki was allways complaining, as children often do, as to being so bored, so tired or having nothing to do, when, really, Aoki was more fortunate than anyone else she could name.
Aoki was in love... it was so obvious, and Shinobu would never admit how jealous she was.
...she's allways dreaming of him and absolutely bouncy when he's near... Shinobu thought as she remembered that she'd once been that was as well, but he was gone now, long gone. He'd left and... never returned.
"Haru..." she breathed softly. "Whatever happened to you..? Why did you leave and not return... you've been gone so long... I miss you..."
She tossed over so that she was lying og her belly, face in her hands. "It hurts... damn you!"
Shinobu shot up suddenly. "Why?! WHY DID YOU SAY THOSE THINGS?!" she shouted, not even caring if others heard her anymore.
All those thing he'd said to her, they might as well have been a leash and a collar, proclaiming her his and no one else's to wait obidiently for him no matter how long it took him to return to her again.
"Why is my sister so lucky?" she moaned, her face in her hands once more, fat tears rolling down her cheeks. "Why won't you come back... I miss you so much..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:41 am
Aoki's mind filled with screams for a second, and she clutched her head.
Such strong emotions out of no where, she had no idea where they where coming from.

"Ow!" Aoki yelled, shutting her eyes. "It hurts!"

The feeling quickly passed, and Aoki opened her eyes. What was that? She never really got head aches, in fact, the only one she ever had was from over-use of magic. Usually, pain came from injuries, only lasting a second. This kind of power was out of a strong emotion, but, really, nothing had happened to cause it.

'Shinobu-onee?' Aoki called through her mind. 'You okay?'

For a second, Aoki totally forgot she was still clinging to Koh from her glomp, but quickly jumped off.

"So, how's it been, Koh-kun?"

Tsubasa Reservoir

the_flamingo_called_sean

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:05 pm
Haru sat at the back of box 5 reading his book. It was a book filled with japanese poetry/ Haiku's. He was bored. And since it was Fall there was a depressive vibe that was sent through him. He got up and threw his book into a seat and decided to take a stroll around the theatre.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:26 pm
Koh could feel Aoki taking to her sister, and what was with that sudden jotl of pain. Koh knew that Aoki and Shinobu were connected, there arua gave it away, but why was Shinobu hurting? Was it physical, or mental? Koh looked down at Soki, for just a second with worry, then to hide his fear for her Koh looked over to the watermelon and quickly began to bounce around. He ran over to the watermelon and pulled out a small knife, cutting off peices. As he ran over to the fruit, Koh had yelped almost. "I haven't had watermelon in forever!!!"  

Lifesreject

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:40 am
Aoki looked over at her friend and grinned. She wasn't trying to hold three conversations at once, which was forever annoying, so she could actally concentrate now. It was still hard to concentrate if Haru left again though. Aoki would probebly have to drag him back and tie him to a chair.

"Yep! I made these myself! I've relized it's kind of everyone's favourite food, or close to it, so I thought that instead of buying some, I would grow my own!"

Aoki beamed in pride. Lately, everyone was back, so it was only customary that she celebrates with others.

"Go watermelons!" She cheered, taking a bite out of a piece.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:18 am
Shinobu could feel Aoki's soft tug at the corner of her mind, trying to get in, to speak to her, but right now, she was just too depressed to do anything.
For a moment, Shinobu felt as though he may have been nearby, but that was probably just some trick. She hadn't seen him for the longest time, and why would she now, just when she missed him the most.
Shinobu rather wished she didn't feel this way, and that Haru hadn't said all those things... it was kind of... entrancing... and unescapable.
She took a deep sigh, which came out as more of a shudder, and hugged her knees, sat there on the damp grass.
'Aoki-chan, let's do a mission tomorrow.' she messaged to her sister. 'Give our little kitty recruit some training in our feild... and thankyou for the clothes. I look forward to trying them on.'

Edaniel
Crew

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:38 am
Tomoyo headed towards Tao's quarters. She needed new needles, and Tao being the weapons fanatic he was, he was sure to have at least one. She cocked her head slightly, and the shadows around her whisked away, returning a moment later to inform her that Tao was indeed in his rooms, along with a young girl who was most certainly not one of them. She headed down, curious.  
The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games