Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Hidden Villages
Village of Shadows Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dudecommy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:25 pm
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
*Catches the fall with hands and trips you by flinging feet around in you direction, flips up, and waits in a crouching position*

*gets up* .................*rans away and hides in a bush*
*sneaks up on the bushes, scares you, and when you stand up R.K.O.'s you unconcious(R.K.O. is when I grab your head in a twisted jump, and twist it as we both fall to the ground*.....................get up.
* gets up and runs a far distance between us and throws kunai stars at you *
(ppfff)*easily sidesteps them picks them up, and runs behind you and throws one and points another at your heart*don't move.
ekk* dodges the first one and runs into the shadows*
give it up. All you do is run without your jutsus.GOKEN STYLE*As like before, goes Rlike Rock Lee on yo a** and stops to see the damage*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:27 pm
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
*sneaks up on the bushes, scares you, and when you stand up R.K.O.'s you unconcious(R.K.O. is when I grab your head in a twisted jump, and twist it as we both fall to the ground*.....................get up.
(ppfff)*easily sidesteps them picks them up, and runs behind you and throws one and points another at your heart*don't move.
give it up. All you do is run without your jutsus.GOKEN STYLE*As like before, goes Rlike Rock Lee on yo a** and stops to see the damage*
hehehehehe nice try but i'm not over there* jumps from a tree and throws kunais at you and pin you to the ground*  

Gigglypanda

Dapper Noob

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Vamaitr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:29 pm
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy

this can turn to flaming  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:30 pm
[Jacken]
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy

this can turn to flaming
Oh so thats what flaming is neutral  

-DeathxByxSex-

Dudecommy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:30 pm
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
hehehehehe nice try but i'm not over there* jumps from a tree and throws kunais at you and pin you to the ground*
of course. Magival dodgeyness.*rips jacket to get free, and gets up, brushes off, and points*you owe me a new jacket.*runs, jumpsidekicks in your upper body twice*Hwa!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:32 pm
Blue_dooky
[Jacken]
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy

this can turn to flaming
what, instead of a** say flaming? Im confused... sweatdrop  

Dudecommy

Vamaitr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:34 pm
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
[Jacken]
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy

this can turn to flaming

flaming is meaning to insulting someone  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:35 pm
[Jacken]
Dudecommy
Blue_dooky
[Jacken]
Dudecommy

this can turn to flaming

flaming is meaning to insulting someone
oh, okay.No i just ment i did brutal attacs on her.  

Dudecommy

Gigglypanda

Dapper Noob

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:36 pm
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
of course. Magival dodgeyness.*rips jacket to get free, and gets up, brushes off, and points*you owe me a new jacket.*runs, jumpsidekicks in your upper body twice*Hwa!
*falls to the ground, but gets up weakly* now i have something to aim for...* runs thorwd you and kicks you in the chest(knocking you down) flips you on your stomach and armlocks you*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:38 pm
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
*falls to the ground, but gets up weakly* now i have something to aim for...* runs thorwd you and kicks you in the chest(knocking you down) flips you on your stomach and armlocks you*
...(aim for?)*Pushes you up, and southpaw hackysack kickes you in the stomach until you let go, and sends an uppercut haymaker in your direction*  

Dudecommy

Gigglypanda

Dapper Noob

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:41 pm
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
...(aim for?)*Pushes you up, and southpaw hackysack kickes you in the stomach until you let go, and sends an uppercut haymaker in your direction*
* lets go but dodges uppercut haymaker. is having some problems breathing * i cant really breathe. ((i'm gonna die...... crying )) *falls to the ground*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:43 pm
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
* lets go but dodges uppercut haymaker. is having some problems breathing * i cant really breathe. ((i'm gonna die...... crying )) *falls to the ground*
*poofs down agian* Stop now here drink this *pulls out a bottle of purple goo, lifts your head up and puts the bottle to your lips*  

-DeathxByxSex-

Dudecommy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:44 pm
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
.........woops.....................*picks you up, uses a revivitalizing jutsu on lake, and puts you in it*...I might have overdone it...... sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:44 pm
ok thats enough
*heals everyone*
same time tomarrow guys  

Vamaitr

Gigglypanda

Dapper Noob

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:46 pm
Blue_dooky
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
*poofs down agian* Stop now here drink this *pulls out a bottle of purple goo, lifts your head up and puts the bottle to your lips*
*drinks* thank you.  
Hidden Villages

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games