Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Forsaken Destiny
Land of Crimson Scourage. (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:03 pm
Hana continued to walk along, until she was a far enough distance that no one could hear her spell. The green mana glowed around her, the circle of light's glow reached her waist, as underneath her feet came a large bird, like before and it rose into the air.

"You holding on tight, Ro?" she grinned to the bird, indicating to his talons in her shoulder.

"I'm fine. You're the one who should he holding on." Ro retorted and the bird shot overhead, and in the direction of the nearest town.

"A good bed, and good food! Hell yes!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:53 pm
Kyu watched as the transformation took place. he laughed to himself. "If that's what you call power, I see no need in me trying. But if we are to battle, we need the proper conditions." Kyu waved his hand into the air as a crimson light followed it, leaving a symbol in the air. the sun faded and they wre left in a shodow of the real world. "Welcome to the shadow realm... My sanctuary. Here, there are no laws of physics, or rules of nature. Here there is no escape. unless one of us dies... or if 'she' appears here again... But no, i won't let that happen again."  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:20 am
"This is not power... this is just me transforming my arm..." He started to run, the shadow relm was actually making him faster then he would have been." Roland came in close, slashing out with his sword from his transformed arm. It was a strong cleaving blow but very swift. His left hand started to ground in size and become covered in scales, just like his right, but this time it was only his hand. He shot his left hand out in an uppercut with his claws. "She?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:19 pm
As the blade was brought down, Kyu dodged. then the claws were brought into an uppercut and he stepped back ellegantly, the attack totally missing. However, it eas well thought and if he wasn't as strong as he was, it would have killed him. Maybe He underestimated his opponent? well maybe so, but he was still sure he would win. Kyu did a quick three sixty in mid air and brought his scythe around, hopeing to catch His opponent in the spinal region and disable.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:44 am
Roland grinned and brought his arm up, catching the scythe with his scale armored arm. His arm had faltered upon impact, but he kept it in it's place comepletly stopping Kyu's scythe. "If I can see it... then I can block it..." He pushed the scythe off his arm and took a few steps back. Two small horns started to poke out from his chin and curved back towards his neck. "You'll have to be faster than my eyes... There is no playing games with me, there is no hiding your strength, there is no saving it for later. If you dont use you full power, you will lose." He warned in a dark voice. By now he looked like a mutant. He right arm was almost twice his size, his left hand was just the same, scales started to appear all over his face, and he was starting to get a snout.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:17 am
Sighing, she took one last peek wherein a symbol was floating mid-air. The two's silhouettes were the last thing she saw as shadow enveloped them, making them disappear from everyone's sight.

"Hana?" She whispered loudly, "Pssst....Ro?!" But it turns out, they left the scene. I guess I am the only one here. Better wait for them to stop their 'small fight' Kouri fell on the floor and leaned on the tree with her staff at side. "Whatever."  

Lady Peach

eclestimon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:16 pm
Hana looked around, then descended near a small town.

"Hmm...Rian...I remember it...it was close to my hometown." she sighed, and walked up to it.

"So...what are we going to do here?" Ro asked.

"I'm broke...we I'm gonna use you to get some money." Hana grinned.

"What!? I'm not a method of entertainment!!" Ro shouted.

"Well, that's what we're going to do." Hana laughed and walked in. "You want to be fed, right?"

"What did I say about me not entertaining? Watch me tap dance!"

"...You don't have any dancing shoes..."

"Damn."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:19 pm
Kyu thrust his scythe forward, knocking loose roland's grip. He jumped back and dissapeared into the shadow. "Your right, if you can see it, you can block it. But, what if you can't see it?" Every now and then a small glimpse of him could be seen atrandom points, but then he would dissapear again to quick to be hit. Suddenly, he appeared a few feet above roland, with his scythe glowing yellow. "your dragon tricks can't save you here!" he shouted. Then "Tygen wahara!" (lightning scythe) his voice echoed, and came straight down at him at roland at a fast speed.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:33 pm
Roland watched Kyu disappear and everytime he saw Kyu reappear for not even a split second he locked it in with his eyes. He grinned as Kyu appeared slightly above. "Dont be too full of yourself." Roland looked up at Kyu and opened his mouth. He took in a deep breath and then unleashed a deadly breath of fire. The fire was large enough to swallow Kyu whole. He wasnt sure that his fire attack would stop Kyu, but he knew it would give him enough time to complete his juvenile transformation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:12 pm
Kyu went down hard, breaking throughthe fire. but.. he didn't hit Roland. instead, he hit the ground between his feet. a second seemed to go by with nothing, but then a giant bolt shot from under Roland and up to the air, branching out. The resulting effect would kill a normal man. He hoped his opponent wasn't a normal man.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:45 pm
Roland roared as he was struck by the lightning. He backed up out of it's path but it followed him. He roared louder, the lightning running through his scales and his flesh. "Enough!!!" Roland roared and instantly the lightning stopped surging through him, and disappeared.
His left arm suddenly became enlarged and scaley like his other, his torso seemed to exploded as its mass increased. His head had completly morphed into that of which looked like a giant lizard. His black hair had been split into two sectons, fusing together to form strong black horns that curved to the back of his neck. His spine bulged out, and large spikes came out of every link and at then end grew a tail that was aroughly 15 feet long, too long for Roland"s size. Next Roland's legs started to morph. They became bulky, and made him taller. Roland was now complete with his juvenile transformation. He didnt look like a dragon at all, he just looked like a 10 foot lizard with large muscle mass and a really long tail. Roland chuckled in a deep voice. He raised his hand and inspected it. "Ah... at last it is complete..." He looked at Kyu. "Now let us continue..." His tail swayed about impatiently and he held his arms out, ready to stike with his claws.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:32 pm
Kyu wasn't impressed. "Ha! your even uglier than before." he laughed menicingly. "and you think you scare me? your bigger, yes. but your still not enough to beat me. And.. you did call it a juvenile transformation, i believe" he stopped and grinned "Meaning your still holding back. I want it all!" and at that, he charged roland at a high speed, spinning the scythe expertly to create a shield to protect him, while also being sharp enough to cut any normal thing that got in the way.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:01 am
He grinned. "Your pathetic insults are a waste of breath." His tail quickly whipped around his body, aiming straight for Kyu. Roland still faced Kyu as he came at him. This large arrowtipped tail struck the scythe, but bounced away to the side, a few scales chipping away. "Patience Kyu... such transformations take time... it will be atleast another 5 minutes before I am able to start again." Grinned and started to walk towards Kyu as he rushed him. His tail was still strike at the scythe spinning in front of him, trying to knock it away. He brought his right arm back and thrusted it forward, aiming to grab the scythe to stop its deadly spin all while shooting out another jet of flame. "I enjoy fighting in this form... the only time im invincible..." With his left hand, he ran a claw across his chest, it screeching loudly as it was dragged across his hard scales.
(thats foreshadowing right there. not that you need it, im sure you know what you need to do to try an kill me. I've only listed it in 10 different posts.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:56 pm
Kyu jumped back to avoid the flame. With a swift movement, he brought the scythe up aboce his head, spinning. It spun faser and faster, until it was imposible to make out the difference between the head and the back. It began to glow a crimson and then the light expanded into a vortex. "Hetomai wahara!" (Hells scythe) he stopped spinning and thrust the scythe outward, and the vortex spun outward towards Roland  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:51 am
Roland got on all fours and started to run at Kyu. His speed was incredible as only a blur followed Roland's body. He was running towards the vortex, not sure if he could survive it or not. He wasn't going to take that risk so he stopped running and stood on his hind legs again. He reeled his head back and his chest started to expand. He quickly shot forward, unleashing an even stronger breath, except it wasnt only fire, but a was a combination of fire, ice, lightning, and oddly enough earth. The mixed breath hit the vortex in the center, but only added to its growing power. Immediatly he stopped the breath, the answer past this was unclear to him. "Hm...."  
Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff