Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Archangel Academy
Teachers lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:28 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
somehow he feels he is needed. he jumps up and sprints outside, heading toward the lake. you here oncoming footsteps
*She looked to the side where the footsteps were coming from. She sighed and looked back at the moon*
he sees her sitting near a tree and just watches her there, thinking how beautiful she is, even when upset.
*She just kept staring at the full moon with crystal tears rollig down her face*
silently lays a soft hand on her shoulder, looking down on her and smiling. "hey." he says, wiping her tears off.he leans down and kisses her. im sorry...
*She sighs* It is me that has to be sorry...
you have NOTHING to be sorry about he says sitting next to her and leaning softly on her shoulder... it wasnt your fault... dont say anything else about it, i beg of you...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:29 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
he sees her sitting near a tree and just watches her there, thinking how beautiful she is, even when upset.
*She just kept staring at the full moon with crystal tears rollig down her face*
silently lays a soft hand on her shoulder, looking down on her and smiling. "hey." he says, wiping her tears off.he leans down and kisses her. im sorry...
you have NOTHING to be sorry about he says sitting next to her and leaning softly on her shoulder... it wasnt your fault... dont say anything else about it, i beg of you...
I'm sorry for leaving you there... I don't know why I left... *Puts head on your head and sighs*  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:30 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
I'm sorry for leaving you there... I don't know why I left... *Puts head on your head and sighs*
its ok... im sorry, i have to go... pm me please... goodbye, keep safe and sweet dreams.....sweety.....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:31 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
its ok... im sorry, i have to go... pm me please... goodbye, keep safe and sweet dreams.....sweety.....
Ok... Bye...  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Stormraven6
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:14 am
*walks in sitting down*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:57 am
walks in, stretches and lays down on the couch facing upwards, Evrae circling above him, casting a faint light around the otherwise dark room.  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:58 am
Terentece
walks in, stretches and lays down on the couch facing upwards, Evrae circling above him, casting a faint light around the otherwise dark room.
*Walks in with Eliah and Kihra scaning the room and lighting it up. She closes the door and sees you* Hey sweety... *Comes up and sits beside you*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:00 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*Walks in with Eliah and Kihra scaning the room and lighting it up. She closes the door and sees you* Hey sweety... *Comes up and sits beside you*
sits up and holds her hands. hey. leans over and kisses her. then smiles and Evrae lands on his head.  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:01 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
sits up and holds her hands. hey. leans over and kisses her. then smiles and Evrae lands on his head.
*Kisses you back and smiles* Nice to see you... *Looks at Evrae and strokes his warm feathers*Hello Evrae...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:04 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*Kisses you back and smiles* Nice to see you... *Looks at Evrae and strokes his warm feathers*Hello Evrae...
nice too see you too. smiles and puts his arms loosly around her. Evrae squawks slightly and nudges her hand lightly.  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:07 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
nice too see you too. smiles and puts his arms loosly around her. Evrae squawks slightly and nudges her hand lightly.
*Giggles* He's soo cute... *Eliah and Kihra got jealous and flew to her. They pinched her arm and jumpe around her. She looked at her pixies* Sorry you two... You know I love you two... Don't be jealous...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:09 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*Giggles* He's soo cute... *Eliah and Kihra got jealous and flew to her. They pinched her arm and jumpe around her. She looked at her pixies* Sorry you two... You know I love you two... Don't be jealous...
grins slightly and looks at her... so, what you been up to since ive been gone?  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:11 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Nothing much... Just cleaning the house, lighting candle at my father's portrait and watching some tv... And you?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:14 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Nothing much... Just cleaning the house, lighting candle at my father's portrait and watching some tv... And you?
erm.... not much really... just been looking for someone... there have been rumour that hes also looking for me, so we might keep missing eachother... nevermind, ill find him... want an icecream? he says, pulling some from the freezer.  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:15 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
erm.... not much really... just been looking for someone... there have been rumour that hes also looking for me, so we might keep missing eachother... nevermind, ill find him... want an icecream? he says, pulling some from the freezer.
Not really... *Sighs* I don't want to damage my voice... My chorus teacher would kill me...  
The Archangel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games