Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Rp
The Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayden8

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:24 pm
"Don't mind him he is still a little loopy from that kiss,so go ahead and leave."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:26 pm
dtlsupersayainwarrior
*Follows her through the gate*
Pulls him back "Give the woman some space man,jeez,she probably wants to think"  

Ayden8

Ms Puppyluv
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:27 pm
"I was not running i was..........um....i was.....Oh never mind" *Steps through the gate*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:29 pm
Darkfire128
"I was not running i was..........um....i was.....Oh never mind" *Steps through the gate*
"Dang it Ayden -sigh- now lets do this Agility*Pops up at the remains of his hideout*What in blue buts happened this is work of Lumera and Hakaru!"  

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:31 pm
"Hm tel me i didn't make a move on Yumi?"Ayden says,"a*****e you did like four"*And slaps Ice in the head*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:32 pm
dtlsupersayainwarrior
Darkfire128
"Dang it Ayden -sigh- now lets do this Agility*Pops up at the remains of his hideout*What in blue buts happened this is work of Lumera and Hakaru!"
"Now why would they do that,man you're dense" knocks on his head  

Ayden8

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:34 pm
(Twice cause of my posy)"Ahh man,i love Yumi.....*Then slapps himself*dude i think i'm in a spell or sumthin like i love her awfully lot man"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:37 pm
dtlsupersayainwarrior
(Twice cause of my posy)"Ahh man,i love Yumi.....*Then slapps himself*dude i think i'm in a spell or sumthin like i love her awfully lot man"
"Well then lets go get her for you." Puts his arm around Ice "Walk with me." Explains an elaborate plan  

Ayden8

Ms Puppyluv
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:39 pm
*Yumi fights of monsters for a bit then stops* "This is lame i'm going to the cafe" *Walks into the cafe*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:41 pm
"Hell no i'm not charging up her loading ramp*Spell hits in*lets do it!!"  

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

Ayden8

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:48 pm
dtlsupersayainwarrior
"Hell no i'm not charging up her loading ramp*Spell hits in*lets do it!!"
"Her loading ramp!I never said anything about that you sick b*****d!Ok now what your going to do is walk up to her and sit next to her,then when you guys say hi and what not,talk like a gentleman,that means no babe,hun,or any of that crap!Also,no wigger talk,talk like a normal person.When things start to get going ask her about herself and if she asks something about you and your answers something that might offend her,for gods sake lie!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:52 pm
*Sits down at a tabl close to the window and drinks her coffee*  

Ms Puppyluv
Vice Captain

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:54 pm
"Yes you did right in your plan earlier!!And the spell hits in when contact or talk about her is spoken meaning i would just go up normaly and then bang 'hey hun lets ********' see its the pervy side of me,like i love her like crazy man"  
Main Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games