Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:36 pm
Crasher Wave
Eva would you perhaps need two sons? I'm sure I've got enough inspiration to make a brother if he needs one. emotion_kirakira
Just in case the other one..."breaks". twisted

Eva: ara ara -patting the boys head with a cheerful smile- aren't you a little eager today? Tho I love the idea of a second son, breaking the first one would sadden me to no end. After all, I'm still a mother. Then again... I could make another one to make up for the one that broke.

Corvo Bianco
Hahaha... Not even close.

Eva: Wouldn't that be the case I wouldn't be so diligent in it. After all time is a precious material used within my experiments. And materials must not be wasted but spend at their fullest.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:39 am
Nebbia d Argento
Crasher Wave
Eva would you perhaps need two sons? I'm sure I've got enough inspiration to make a brother if he needs one. emotion_kirakira
Just in case the other one..."breaks". twisted

Eva: ara ara -patting the boys head with a cheerful smile- aren't you a little eager today? Tho I love the idea of a second son, breaking the first one would sadden me to no end. After all, I'm still a mother. Then again... I could make another one to make up for the one that broke.

Oh, the folly of the eager.

Corvo Bianco
Hahaha... Not even close.

Eva: Wouldn't that be the case I wouldn't be so diligent in it. After all time is a precious material used within my experiments. And materials must not be wasted but spend at their fullest.

Time is an illusion. Perhaps your time has value because of the way you perceive it, but that too is a delusion of its true nature. Those who dwell in such conceptual folly cannot reach me. Not even with arms that bend reality.  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:58 am
Corvo Bianco
Time is an illusion. Perhaps your time has value because of the way you perceive it, but that too is a delusion of its true nature. Those who dwell in such conceptual folly cannot reach me. Not even with arms that bend reality.

Eva: Those who waste materials based on their conception of reality cannot face me. The are bound to be chained on the plane of nirvana. With chains forged by their own sense of freedom. The would never achieve the greatest potential. How ironic.

Maidness Melani: it doesn't matter how much you try to full us with your stuffy words, master always has a clear mind. And would not lose to the likes of you -holding onto Illo's arm.-

Eva: Insufficient data, subject capped at the level of nirvana. Subject unable to transcend due to neglecting the power of potential. The monk cannot transcend himself, therefore cannot transcend my nature, subject is not a worthy opponent. Argument invalid.

Maidness Melani: W-what are you talking about. Master is very smart, he knows his abcs you know?

Eva: Subject blinded by hormone reactions. Theory, teenage syndrome of puppy love. Assimilating native language... execute now. Melani is that a proper way to talk to your mother? And how are you supposed to make me take you seriously. Thinking you are old enough to be with a man by yourself?

Maidness Melani: Master takes good care of me, she makes me feel complete and holds me dearly in dark caves.

Eva: I'm pretty sure your feelings towards him may be honest but you really think he'll respond the same way? He's a monk to begin with so he's not supposed to touch you in any manner. And secondly, does he even have an Idea of what love is?

Maidness Melani: it matters not, Master loves me on his own way and I am happy with it.

Eva: ara ara, you already tied up notches with the monk I see. To think you'll do this to your own mother. -sobs-

Maidness Melani: M-master surely would love Melani someday, but we haven't gone that far.

Eva: has he ever held your hand?

Maidness Melani: Well he took my arm once to lead me to a proper position.

Eva: has he ever said he loves you?

Maidness Melani: I already told you that he does it on his own way and phase and I am completely okay with it.

Eva: Has he ever kissed you before?

Maidness Melani: well no but -

Eva: then I'm sorry to break your bubble dear, but you are only a tool for him to attain the so called Nirvana. He's a monk, he even has a celibate so don't get your hopes up with him.

Maidness Melani: W-what!? -dreams crushed- M- Mom you are so mean -hugs Eva crying to comfort herself- ; . ;

Eva: Ara ara, I only want the best for you my child, even if I have to be harsh at times I still love you. -patting her head gently- Subject disarmed.

Maidness Melani: huh?

Eva: Ara ara ^ ^ -pets gently-

Melani: > ~< ~<3 -hugging mom-  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:08 am
my demon character was approved so i was wondering where are acceptable places for me to post, also hello everyone i am gray.  

gray reaper

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:56 am
Nebbia d Argento
...So he doesn't need a brother? I guess I'll go ask a stranger then. I'm sure they'd like one. emotion_awesome But seriously! If you ever need another son then I'm your guy Eva-sama! emotion_kirakira Gee Eva sure is nice.

-Looks at previous post- Oh Melani. emotion_awesome

-Looks at new pokemon game- Oh nintendo. emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:08 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

Eva: Those who waste materials based on their conception of reality cannot face me. The are bound to be chained on the plane of nirvana. With chains forged by their own sense of freedom. The would never achieve the greatest potential. How ironic.

Maidness Melani: it doesn't matter how much you try to full us with your stuffy words, master always has a clear mind. And would not lose to the likes of you -holding onto Illo's arm.-

Eva: Insufficient data, subject capped at the level of nirvana. Subject unable to transcend due to neglecting the power of potential. The monk cannot transcend himself, therefore cannot transcend my nature, subject is not a worthy opponent. Argument invalid.

Maidness Melani: W-what are you talking about. Master is very smart, he knows his abcs you know?

Eva: Subject blinded by hormone reactions. Theory, teenage syndrome of puppy love. Assimilating native language... execute now. Melani is that a proper way to talk to your mother? And how are you supposed to make me take you seriously. Thinking you are old enough to be with a man by yourself?

Maidness Melani: Master takes good care of me, she makes me feel complete and holds me dearly in dark caves.

Eva: I'm pretty sure your feelings towards him may be honest but you really think he'll respond the same way? He's a monk to begin with so he's not supposed to touch you in any manner. And secondly, does he even have an Idea of what love is?

Maidness Melani: it matters not, Master loves me on his own way and I am happy with it.

Eva: ara ara, you already tied up notches with the monk I see. To think you'll do this to your own mother. -sobs-

Maidness Melani: M-master surely would love Melani someday, but we haven't gone that far.

Eva: has he ever held your hand?

Maidness Melani: Well he took my arm once to lead me to a proper position.

Eva: has he ever said he loves you?

Maidness Melani: I already told you that he does it on his own way and phase and I am completely okay with it.

Eva: Has he ever kissed you before?

Maidness Melani: well no but -

Eva: then I'm sorry to break your bubble dear, but you are only a tool for him to attain the so called Nirvana. He's a monk, he even has a celibate so don't get your hopes up with him.

Maidness Melani: W-what!? -dreams crushed- M- Mom you are so mean -hugs Eva crying to comfort herself- ; . ;

Eva: Ara ara, I only want the best for you my child, even if I have to be harsh at times I still love you. -patting her head gently- Subject disarmed.

Maidness Melani: huh?

Eva: Ara ara ^ ^ -pets gently-

Melani: > ~< ~<3 -hugging mom-

You speak a certain amount of truth, but only so far in as there is a truth in all things. Whether I can face you is irrelevant, because you are an iteration of me. Given that I have given myself to eternally facing inward whilst perceiving ll outward entities in their entirety, I feel no lacking in the fact that you have attained a facet of enlightenment I haven't. Theory of mind mustn't exist in a mind of no mind.

(Good luck beating Illo in dualisms)  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:10 pm
Crasher Wave
Nebbia d Argento
...So he doesn't need a brother? I guess I'll go ask a stranger then. I'm sure they'd like one. emotion_awesome But seriously! If you ever need another son then I'm your guy Eva-sama! emotion_kirakira Gee Eva sure is nice.

-Looks at previous post- Oh Melani. emotion_awesome

-Looks at new pokemon game- Oh nintendo. emotion_awesome

Eva: oh I never said I didn't need a little brother for my son, but first I need to have a son in order to give him a little brother to take care of. ^^ -patting his head gently-

Melani: -hugging Eva- >~< ~<3

Eva: ara ara ^ ^ -patting both children's heads.-  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:12 pm
Corvo Bianco

You speak a certain amount of truth, but only so far in as there is a truth in all things. Whether I can face you is irrelevant, because you are an iteration of me. Given that I have given myself to eternally facing inward whilst perceiving ll outward entities in their entirety, I feel no lacking in the fact that you have attained a facet of enlightenment I haven't. Theory of mind mustn't exist in a mind of no mind.

Eva: -tosses a pappe airplane with a not-

"Good luck gaining my daughter back..."

-waves gently- ^ ^

Melani: > . < ~<3 -feeling comfortable around Eva-

Eva: Ara ara ^ ^  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:18 pm
gray reaper
my demon character was approved so i was wondering where are acceptable places for me to post, also hello everyone i am gray.

Greetings biggrin
you could start by creating your own realm in the netherworld be sure to read the rules in the netherworld subforum firs tho owo
it would give your character a realm where he is ruler and max authority upon.
Secondly, depending on your side (good or bad you could hang out in the different areas set on death city. You could also request a battle at the special arena against some formidable foes as well or run missions available at the mission subforum. It's all a matter of seek and post where you find more activity for more chances of succes owo/)  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:20 pm
Nebbia d Argento
I'll take that as a yes then after he gets a big brother Eva-sama! emotion_kirakira

-Snuggles with her- So warm. ^w^ -Notices Melani and glares at her.- What is she doing here? >~> Melani doesn't need your love. -Glares at Melani some more-

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

gray reaper

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:20 pm
Nebbia d Argento
gray reaper

Greetings biggrin
you could start by creating your own realm in the netherworld be sure to read the rules in the netherworld subforum firs tho owo
Secondly, depending on your side (good or bad you could hang out in the different areas set on death city. You could also request a battle at the special arena against some formidable foes as well or run missions available at the mission subforum. It's all a matter of seek and post where you find more activity for more chances of succes owo/)

thank you ver much (: i have read and will now begin creating my own world,

so far i would assume im not evil just psychotic.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:22 pm
gray reaper
Nebbia d Argento
gray reaper

Greetings biggrin

thank you ver much (: i have read and will now begin creating my own world,

so far i would assume im not evil just psychotic.

well the other options are pretty too so you can use them as well owo  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:25 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

Eva: -tosses a pappe airplane with a not-

"Good luck gaining my daughter back..."

-waves gently- ^ ^

Melani: > . < ~<3 -feeling comfortable around Eva-

Eva: Ara ara ^ ^

*shrugs and takes a yoga pose*  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:29 pm
Crasher Wave
I'll take that as a yes then after he gets a big brother Eva-sama! emotion_kirakira

-Snuggles with her- So warm. ^w^ -Notices Melani and glares at her.- What is she doing here? >~> Melani doesn't need your love. -Glares at Melani some more-

Melani: -suddenly notices wave when she gets glared at- what are you talking about, Eva okasan loves Melani more than baka onichan! D: < -hugs tightly on Eva- > ~< ~<3

Eva: Ara ara ^ ^' -patting both kids while examining a possible situation incoming- Should we get some icecream?

Melani: icecream? emotion_kirakira  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:32 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Yay! Ice cream! emotion_kirakira Oh boy this will be fun...although something in my guy tells me no...I'm going anyways!

-Glares back at Melani but doesn't say anything-

Hmph!

Alternate Takeshi: Ice cream?! I'll tag along too!

No you shu! Go! Leave!

-Takeshi leaves looking down sad-

Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games