Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:27 pm
Alois had gone up to his room to wait for his snack and changed into his pjs while doing so. After a few minutes of waiting Claude knocked on his door with the snack, and he took it from him before he started to dig in. "Thank you Claude. After all this time you still remember my favorites. I would expect nothing less of a Trancy butler." When he was done with his cake he moved onto his tea before looking at Claude. "Would it trouble you to stay in here until I fall asleep?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:36 pm
Claude pushed his glasses up. "Not at all Young Master." He moved the finished plate onto a tray to be taken back to the kitchen later. Then sat on the end of the bed. There was something that he had to talk to Alois about anyways. "I would advise that we go back to the Phantomhive manor tomorrow. Miss Isabella had devised a way to keep demons off the property, while allowing certien ones past. I believe it would be the best way to keep Hannah from attempting to come back into the estate."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:42 pm
"Yes that would be the best thing to do. Wouldn't want her trying to keep me by force or something along those lines. A demon without a heart can't love anyone anyways, and if she did love me she would have formed a human heart by now. She's nothing but a lying whore. Well good night Claude." He smiled before going underneath his covers, and fell asleep peacefully, glad that even if it was for a little while that he had his favorite butler back.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:56 pm
While Alois was falling asleep Claude smiled thinking of how much he had changed, in the past he wouldn't have bothered to have gone thought all this trouble for a boy who he wasn't even interested in. (Soul or otherwise) Claude did pity Alois for his difficult past, but at the same time he admired him for overcoming it. He still had quite a ways to go, surly, but now....like the way Sebastian had given Ciel his chance to live out his life. He would help Alois in any way he could.
Knowing that the blond was now fast asleep, he carefully stood up and retrieved the tray, blowing out the candles "Goodnight young master." He said softly, carefully closing the door behind him.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:59 pm
Alois smiled and talked in his sleep. "Good night...Claude....."

The next morning Alois was still sleeping even though the sun was shining in through his window from between the curtains. He was comfortable, and didn't want to wake up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:16 pm
Claude had stood outside his bedroom door for most of the night, keeping his ears open for any sound that might indicate that an intruder might have come in the mansion. When it was morning he decided to let Alois sleep in a bit. He went down to the kitchen to make him waffles with a generous helping of sweet berries. Placing it on a breakfast tray, he was going to do something that he wouldn't have normally allowed: Breakfast in bed.
He had seen Sebastian bring Ciel breakfast in bed on special days, birthdays or to celebrate some good news, Sammael had also did the same with Isabella, it was often a favorite treat that was served. Along with the still warm waffles a tall glass of chilled orange juice was served as well.
Walking in the tray, his lips quirked a bit, it was rather late in the morning and he still hadn't gotten up yet. He put the tray down on the bedside and went to open the drapes, flooding bright sunlight into the room. "Good morning young master."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:19 pm
Alois' eyes had scrunched up at the bright sunlight coming into his room, and he eventually opened them up before sitting up in his bed before he noticed the tray. "Breakfast in bed? But that's something you would never usually allow. Then again this is a special occasion. It looks really good."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:28 pm
Claude nodded and placed the tray over Aloi's lap then going back to fix the drapes, tying them back in attractive folds as he had done so long ago. Looking out the windows, Claude had a fleeting thought of staying on to be the head butler once again, it had felt good to be in charge of the house once again, however short a time it would be, But....He knew that he would miss Sebastian way too much to think about leaving the Phantomhive manor. In fact...he already missed him terribly, his smile, the way he moved in an unconscious grace. and the embrace of his arms...Claude sighed.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:34 pm
As Alois ate his meal he could tell that something was on Claude's mind, and he had a pretty good idea what it was. He smiled before starting to talk to him. "You miss him don't you? Sebastian may be willing to give up his title and rank as a demon, but being the Head Butler of the Phantomhive Manor is something he'd never give up. His place is forever by Ciel's side for as long as he lives. As soon as we find me a replacement servant you can go back to him, I promise...Course I'd miss you all over again, but it's not like I can't come over to visit."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:46 pm
Claude truned around hearing Alois. His slight smile was one of embarrassment, where his thoughts so apparent? He nodded in agreement. pushing his glasses up. "Indeed, I would worry myself gray if you didn't" he said, not bothering to indicate the few silver hairs just above his both his ears.
"As for replacements. I have one in mind if you don't mind a maid for now."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:53 pm
Alois shook his head no. "No I don't have any problems with maids as long as she knows how to clean the mansion from top to bottom, and knows how to make all of my favorite meals. She would need to be perfection, like you. That is the only thing that is accepted here." He smirked as he continued to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:06 pm
"Of course, I personally have taught her everything there is about running a household. Not just cleaning or cooking...she is an accomplished spell caster and warrior if need be...the only thing is that she has a lover who often comes calling unannounced." Here Claude made a face that he wasn't at all pleased about it, being the person he was talking about was his daughter.

Satrina sneezed.
It was morning in the manor and she was just finished serving tea to a tired looking Isabella and Ciel. Her father had gone off to do who knew what and she wasn't about to ask a grumpy looking Sebastian. In fact she was aware that the effects of the spelled shampoo and body wash she had been using was starting wear off. Her pheromones as an adult female demon was already causing a bit of strain and being sexually active with Aden just wasn't helping at all.
Sammael lingered just a little bit longer around her then he needed to, but hurrying away quickly when he realized what was going on.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:23 pm
"Well as long as she sticks to her job and doesn't allow him to be too much of a distraction for her then I'm fine with that. Don't get me wrong, but it sounds like you're talking about your own daughter. I don't remember ever really having any parents, so she's lucky to have someone like you to care for her. Also it's nice that she has a lover that doesn't belong to anyone else. I tend to jump into things." He playfully stuck his tongue out showing where the contract used to be before drinking his juice.

Ciel was half-asleep, but he was drinking his tea anyways. Sebastian was standing beside Ciel with a very grumpy look on his face. Not only had Claude gone off somewhere, but he couldn't make love with him, thus creating sexual tension. He too had been checking out Satrina as of late, and even thought about taking her to bed, but kept his hands off at the simple fact that Claude would not be pleased.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:35 pm
He muffled a snicker. "True that. Yes I was talking about Satrina, she has matured and learned enough to move out from under my wing....If you don't mind me saying, to a place where I know she will excel...and give me an excuse to come and visit often as well." Might as well be honest with Alois.

Satrina was standing off the side of Isabella as she was recountimg to Ciel the details of lastnight's mission. Satrina was all too aware of how Sebastian was glancing at her. At first she just shot a warning glare back him, feeling slightly uncomfortable how her body was responding those lustful glances. Her body didn't care which male it was as long as it got some action.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:40 pm
"Well if she doesn't mind working for me I'd be more then happy to hire her, and you can come and visit us whenever you want." He smirked at him knowingly as he finished up, and placed his dishes back onto the tray.

Ciel was listening to her the best that he could, taking notes so that he wouldn't forget about them later on when he was more awake. Sebastian ignored the warning glares, thinking her being pissed off was even more sexy. Damn she was making it really hard to resist her. "You need something stronger if you don't want me looking at you like that."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games