Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:54 pm
Satrina felt her face flushing a deep red. She looked away turning her nose up an a disdainful way, a perfect mirror of Claude's proud arrogance. "You are aware that you shouldn't even be looking in the first place. Mr.Michalis." She said in a low tone. She couldn't help how her heart was hammering in her chest. That smirk on his face was so utterly devious she could understand how her father wasn't able to help himself around him. She resisted the impulse to look and smirk back him, knowing that it would just encourage him more. As it was she drew a slow deep breath that was a bit shuddery.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:05 pm
"How can I not look at you? You've got the perfect female body, and I can smell how turned on you are, and since I have tons of sexual tension that's making it very uncomfortable to me. I want to do you as much as you want to receive it, so it all comes down to if we can keep our hands to ourselves."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:19 pm
Satrina was now feeling uncomfortably hot she lowered her head to patiently wait till the lord and lady where done with breakfast, each minute that ticked by was a gauge that just made her even more impatient to do something other then just stand there. She was hyper sensitive to Sebastian's presence, the way he stood, his breathing, the electric moments when she 'felt' his gaze on her.
She was beginning to get very much truned on as her mind drifted to the nights when she could hear Sebastian's voice enjoying the rough sex....She gulped, swallowing hard, feeling herself get very moist down between her legs.
Satrina sucked in her lower lip to gently bite down on it with her teeth.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:29 pm
Soon enough breakfast was complete and Sebastian went to go and take the dishes to the sink to be watched, trying not to get turned on because it would be a rather obvious problem.

Ciel went to go take care of his studies and his work, so he wasn't going to need any of his servants for at least a few hours.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:34 pm
Isabella gave Ciel a kiss then left to go finish off her book and perhaps finish her latest painting.

Satrina was mentally cursing as she took the tea try down to the kitchen to get it wash out and get it ready of the next time it was going to be used, the activity lessened the tension somewhat, but then she was alone in the kitchen with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:38 pm
Being alone in the room with her he couldn't help but to look at her once again in a sexual manner, a hard on forming in his pants, forming a nice-sized tent. "You are so damn tempting Satrina....Why is your body so damn perfect, and why are you part succubus? You're driving me mad..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:45 pm
Satrina was just cleaning out the used tea-leaves from the teapot when Sebastian's words and his tone of voice. caused her body to jerk a bit. A bolt of arousal shooting through her....the spoon that she had been using, dropped from her hand, it hit the edge of the counter and fell onto the floor. She froze for a long moment, her heart hammering in her chest as she considered running from the kitchen but somehow she couldn't make her feet move. Sh glanced down, she should pick it up....can't leave it just laying there....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:48 pm
Sebastian smirked when she dropped the spoon an bent down to pick it up with her, touching his hand to her own. "Quite clumsy. I'm sure that your father taught you better." He then helped her back up again before placing the spoon into the sink. "The real question is which one of us is going to break first? You.....or me....Any bets?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:56 pm
His touch was causing her to swoon a little, She gulped at the mention of her father, glancing away, unfortunately she saw how hard he was, her breath was coming out in soft pants at how near he was. Her body was trembling a little from holding herself back from wanting to just go ahead and....
Putting her arms around him she pressed her lips on to his in a hot deep kiss.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:11 pm
Sebastian smirked as he kissed her back, and felt the lust drug starting to take effect in his body as he did so, instantly becoming under her spell of sorts. "The apartment is very close to here..." That lust drug only made him all the more harder and turned on.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:18 pm
Chocolate....the rich dark chocolate taste of him ooh how could she have forgotten that? Satrina could feet his him pressing against her leg, she wanted him. more of him.
Hearing his words she smirked. "Then what are you waiting for?" she teasingly pulled away from him walking towards the doors that lead to the servants quarters, reaching back behind her long pony tail to unzip the back of her high collared dress. Glancing back at him with an inviting look and a revealing a bared tempting view of the back of the neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:21 pm
Right now Sebastian loved how much she was teasing him with that small bit of exposed skin. He wanted to see more of it...he needed it. He took her by her hand before leading her down into the apartments and started kissing her deeply once again, taking her the rest of the way out of her dress.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:42 pm
Claude pulled the carriage up to the Phantomhive manor and opened the door for Alois. It was some time in the afternoon and Claude still had to go and speak to Isabella about putting up a barrier around the Trancy estate and to Ciel about staying with Alois for awhile...plus other things to arrange.

Isabella was in the parlor when Claude walked in with Alois. She smiled. "Claude, everyone was wondering where you had gone. So nice to see you so soon Alois......" She was smirking. "Thank you for bringing back our runaway butler." She teased.
Claude's eyebrow twitched.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:57 pm
Alois actually chuckled at her comments and shook his head no. "Actually he came because he cared about my well-being. I also had to fire Hannah and the triplets, so he's been helping me this whole time at my manor. It's really nice to see you again as well Isabella."

Ciel noticed that Claude was acting more like he was Alois' butler again and just figured that old habits died hard. "Any reason for this visit?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:14 pm
Claude gave Ciel a slight bow. " THere are several things that I would like to ask on on his behalf, " Claude started. " As Lord Trancy has recently fired his staff I would like to substitute until he replaces his house staff...Satrina could be transferred to his household on a permanent basis."
Isabella was frowning, Satrina had been her best friend in the manor she couldn't help but be a little sad."Permanently?"
"She will be trained to be the new head of the Trancy houshold staff"  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games