Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:43 am
Nebbia d Argento
She's right Eva...I was teasing her. v,v Sorry Melani. v,v And I'm stuffed, I don't need anything else to eat right now.... sad

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:49 am
Crasher Wave
She's right Eva...I was teasing her. v,v Sorry Melani. v,v And I'm stuffed, I don't need anything else to eat right now.... sad

Eva: ara ara ^ ^ -sits between boths of them and places their heads on her lap so she could mess with their hair a little-

Melani: >///> -feeling sleepy- =////=

Eva: I'm sorry to keep you waiting takeshi kun, but these kids seem to need a nap. You were telling me about your talents?  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:53 am
Nebbia d Argento
Alternate Takeshi: Oh! I um well...I control shadows and incorporate madness into my fighting but thats really all it is. -Smiles-

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:59 am
Crasher Wave
Alternate Takeshi: Oh! I um well...I control shadows and incorporate madness into my fighting but thats really all it is. -Smiles-

Eva: oh don't be so modest, to be able to sew shadows together to generate even stronger shadows is amazing.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:02 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Alternate Takeshi: -Stares her down- Say...what's your secret? What makes you tick, eh? You've got super strength or something? Wait...your a demon weapon, it can make sense since Melani could have gotten the demon weapon blood from your side of the family. -Smiles cheerfully-

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 pm
Crasher Wave
Alternate Takeshi: -Stares her down- Say...what's your secret? What makes you tick, eh? You've got super strength or something? Wait...your a demon weapon, it can make sense since Melani could have gotten the demon weapon blood from your side of the family. -Smiles cheerfully-

Eva: what can I say? we descend from a rich family, culturally speaking. As to say none of us are pure blood. I happen to be a meister.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:09 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Alternate Takeshi: Oh...I see. Hmmmmm. A meister. I would have figured you to be a sort of pacifist. You seem really nice, but I guess thats just the motherly side showing. whee

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:14 pm
Crasher Wave
Alternate Takeshi: Oh...I see. Hmmmmm. A meister. I would have figured you to be a sort of pacifist. You seem really nice, but I guess thats just the motherly side showing. whee

Eva: well I was supposed to be a shrine maiden, but one day a demon weapon showed up and begged to differ. And a few months later I had to take care of Melani. So, I couldn't really stay at the shrine anymore and thus my relatives trained me to be a meister. Just in case Melani turned out to be a weapon.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:34 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Crasher Wave

Eva: well I was supposed to be a shrine maiden, but one day a demon weapon showed up and begged to differ. And a few months later I had to take care of Melani. So, I couldn't really stay at the shrine anymore and thus my relatives trained me to be a meister. Just in case Melani turned out to be a weapon.
Alternate Takeshi: A shrine maiden? I think you would have been perfect personality wise. I bet your a wonderful Meister as well. Wish my mother was more like you. -Has. Positive expression on his face- 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:38 pm
Crasher Wave

Alternate Takeshi: A shrine maiden? I think you would have been perfect personality wise. I bet your a wonderful Meister as well. Wish my mother was more like you. -Has. Positive expression on his face- 3nodding

Eva: ara ara, you like to flatter me don't you? ^ ^ I only learned the basics. Just enough to take care of my child safely. Oh but don't feel bad, your mother could be more like me -smiles with devious tenderness- that is, if you give her a chance. ^ ^  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Beary Cozy

Familiar Member

9,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:21 pm
User Image

Thresh: Notice me Senpai...I too wish to be kawaii...

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:35 pm
Haha
I'm all fired up about the Netherworld thread.
Anyone who wants to spar with any of my characters,I'll accept all challengers.  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:46 pm
Tenari Senbo
Thresh: Notice me Senpai...I too wish to be kawaii...

Eva: -pets head to use her magic- And thou shall be - w-
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:47 pm
Yokai Yakuza
Haha
I'm all fired up about the Netherworld thread.
Anyone who wants to spar with any of my characters,I'll accept all challengers.

omg pm me when you get a challenger I want to read that owo  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:19 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Crasher Wave

Eva: ara ara, you like to flatter me don't you? ^ ^ I only learned the basics. Just enough to take care of my child safely. Oh but don't feel bad, your mother could be more like me -smiles with devious tenderness- that is, if you give her a chance. ^ ^
Alternate Takeshi:...Um...alright. sweatdrop The life of Eva sounds exciting.
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games