Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:20 pm
Alois nodded. "Yes it would be, but you can still visit her anytime that you want at the Trancy Manor, not to mention this can form a deep bond and connection between the two families." Ciel saw how this could be beneficial so he nodded his head in agreement. "Very well then. Claude you may live as his butler for now until Satrina is fully moved into the manor, and trained as a Trancy maid." Alois smiled before he rushed over to hug both Ciel and Isabella. "Thank you!" He sweat dropped before hugging him back. "No problem..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:32 pm
Isabella smiled, perhaps it won't be too back she'd have more of a reason to a visit them.
Claude also smiled but his was more subtle. He wold be training her on everything, it would take a few days, if she was anything like him she would catch on quickly.
"There is another thing that I wanted to bring up...." He said pushing his glasses up. " Lord Trancy does not want Hannah to return and a barrier like the one that surrounds this manor would keep her out."
"I understand," Isabella said. "I had made some spares for the barrier-spell just in case but it seems like the charms don't need to be replaced anytime soon, I can give them to you when your ready to leave."
"Thank you my lady." Claude said.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:40 pm
"Thank you Isabella." He hugged her again and smiled at how happy everyone seemed to be. "And you'll also need the blood of any demons that are allowed in the barrier, in this case the blood of Claude and Satrina, this way Hannah can't return at all."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:51 pm
"The ink that I used is part demon blood from Sebastian, Claude, Sammael and Grell Sutcliff, they are all trustworthy demons and Satrina can past thought because she's related very closely to Claude." Isabella said. Then frowned....."We where waiting on tea, but it seems that Satrina is a bit late-"
Just then the parlor door opened and Satrina came in with the tea tray. "My apologies, I had to replace something in the kitchen-eh?" She blinked when she saw her father standing beside the Trancy-boy. Her expression was a little apprehensive. "Is Lord Trancy here for tea as well?"
"Yes he is." Isabella smiled, and we also have some news for you Satrina."
The demon girl put the tray down looking curiously. She remembered to stay well away from Claude, least he smell the faint shampoo she had sued her hair was still a little damp from a resent shower.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:11 pm
Alois nodded. "Very well as long as they're all trust worthy demons." He then smiled as Satrina walked into the room. "Yes I would like some tea as well." Sebastian walked into the room some time later as well, also smelling fresh from his shower, still remembering to keep his distance from Claude and saw that Alois was there as well. "Did I miss something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:23 pm
Claude repeated what had been said for Satrina and Sebastian's benefit. "Lord Phantomhive had just approved of transferring Satrina to to the Trancy estate as a maid since Lord Trancy had fired all of his house staff I will be temporarily be working there as a substitute until he hires more staff and to train Satrina."
Satrina stared up at him her eyes wide. "I'm.....being transferred?"
"Don't worry, think of it as.....a challenge." Isabella said, trying to be comforting, the news was rather sudden for her too. " You get to be head of the staff, just think of it, you'll be the one giving orders once Alois hires more servants."
Satrina smiled a little. "I suppose so..."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:31 pm
Alois smirked at Satrina. "Just think about it Satrina, you'll get to have tons of fun ordering my other servants as well when I start hiring more of them. You get to be the boss of a bunch of underlings, and you'll get more alone time with Aden as well without being embarrassed by your...well at least not until after he leaves....she'll still be there to do that for now."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:44 pm
Satrina had to smile, she had feeling that this new master would be much more fun to be around then the normally stern Ciel.
Claude shot Alois a bit of a glare then he refereed to Aden, he hoped that Satrina wouldn't too distracted by her lover to remember her duties.
"It would an honor Lord Trancy." Satrina said with both a happy smile and a curtsy.
"Best to go and get packed up Satrina...we will be leaving after tea." Claude said. The demon girl grinned and left to get all her belongings packed up. She was moving out of the Phantomhive manor, she was excited , curious, a little sad but mostly she was looking forwards to the freedom from always being under her father's thumb. She could prove to him that she was just as good as the older males where.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:24 pm
Alois couldn't wait to see what new and exciting things were going to happen with Satrina as his maid, and he couldn't wait to place the barrier around his home. All he had to do was go downstairs to his own cellar to make the symbol and Hannah or the triplets won't be able to come into the mansion anymore. He'd be willing to invite the triplets back in if they broke off their contract with Hannah first.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:06 pm
While Alois was having tea with Ciel and Isabella. Satrina got all her belongings packed up and loaded into the back of the carriage.
It didn't too much longer when Trancy said goodbye to them. and the three of them where headed back the estate. Claude had looked at Sebastian for a moment, wanting nothing more then to embrace his lover, but the spell that was one him...Isabella still hadn't taken it off.

Once back in the mansion, Claude told Satrina that they would be starting training tomorrow, for now she should go over the entire grounds and the house to memorize where everything was. The newest Trancy maid nodded and went to do as suggest as Claude went to the kitchens to get supper started cooking.

A few days later, Satrina was now helping with the meals, and was doing a thorough job of cleaning up the entire house by her self. It was bit tiring, Claude had helped her for the first two days, then had slowly eased off until she was the one doing most of the work.

One morning after serving Alois his tea, Satrina waited a bit nervously, it was her first time serving him the tea the way Claude showed her how he liked it.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:14 pm
Alois had been taking care of his day to day business with his shop, and he also practiced his swordsmanship on a weekly basis for self-defense. Never knew when he would be alone and without help. As long as the home stayed in top shape and nothing was out of place he didn't have anything to complain about.

A few weeks had gone by and Alois looked down at the cup that had been served to him by Satrina alone. He knew how much this meant to her, and he would be honest with her when he drank it. He lifted it up to his mouth before he sipped it, and then placed the cup back down onto the saucer. He smiled warmly at her before he told her his comments. "I'ts absolutely delightful my dear. Good job. It's perfect, and I'd expect nothing less of someone born of Claude."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:02 pm
Satrina let out the breath she'd been holding. She felt both relived and happy. "Thank you sir." She said with a smile.
Claude smiled a bit too. It meant that with this last test over, he could go back to the Phantomhive manor and back to Sebastian. The spider butler had been getting rather anxious, he had never gone on this long without his lover before and it sometimes caused a little bit of sexual tension between him and Alois. But he was the perfect butler and never acted on it.
So it was a relief for him as well.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:20 pm
Alois had felt the sexual tension between him and Claude as well, and knew it was because he's been without Sebastian for too long. Sometimes he wished that he would just act upon it to get it out of his system because even if he did go back he still had that spell on him. but if Claude didn't want to that was fine with him as well. He was an adult and understood adult matters.

"Yes a very good job Miss Satrina. This means that your father will be able to go back to Ciel Phantomhive now and perform his obligations to him. Not to mention..." He then smirked at him knowingly. "And...his...lo...ver....~"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:33 pm
Inexplicably, Claude felt a hot blush rise in his face at the young man's words. He glanced away. Was his impatience so easy to see?
Satrina had to giggle, "Indeed my Lord, He will waste no time in ravaging Sebastian, and keeping the rest of the household awake with his screams."
"Satrina..." Claude's face was red. Alois didn't need to know the details of his relationship with the other butler.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:41 pm
"No need to quieten her words Claude. It's obvious that's what you plan on doing once you can place your hands on him again. I'm not a little kid anymore, so I understand these things. If it had been a long time ago I think I might have gotten jealous...I tend to have a knack for being with people who could never love me back 100%. It's either 50/50 or nothing at all."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games