Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:53 pm
"You shouldn't think that young master." Claude said. "It may take some time but you will find someone, I am sure if it." He was aware that Alois was in love with Isabella but she was to be married to Ciel. Even if Ciel didn't mind their affair, He'd still be the odd man out. At the very least, he was glad that the young man had real friends now, perhaps that would all he would need.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 pm
"What do you mean don't think that way when it's true? Isabella is going to marry Ciel and they'll want to be alone. If it was a threesome with two other men it would be a different story because they can't get married. Least not legally in the eyes of the people."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm
"Alois...." Claude's tone was soft, like when he often spoke to Satrina on a number of occasions. "True love just doesn't happen like in the books or stories, you have to make it happen.. "There was concern on his face. "I had never known you to just to lay down and give up, you took your title and name not because someone gave it to you but you reached out and grabbed it for yourself...it was a sacrifice on your part, but I've never seen you walk away from that."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:24 pm
Alois smiled at how hard Claude was trying to cheer him up by being fatherly, so for now he'd just humor him and go along with it. "You are very right Claude. It was a huge accomplishment on my part, and I earned it. I'll certainly find it some day!"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:33 pm
He wasn't sure that he gotten thought to Alois, But he tried. Claude pushed his glasses up. "I must return to the Phantomhive manor. I hope that you will be alright in my absence Lord Trancy and...."He hesitated only for a moment. "Feel free to call on me whenever you wish." He bowed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:52 pm
Alois smiled as he waved good bye to him. "Good bye Claude! Satrina say good bye to your father too!"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:58 pm
Satrina smirked, If she knew him he would be calling her and unable to stay way. She waved anyways, "Bye Papa....I will come and visit when I can."
Claude nodded and left.

--

As soon as he walked into the manor, Claude sought out Sebastian, at this time of the day, he'd be in the library during his brake. It was almost 3 full weeks since Isabella put that sutra on him and it was 3 weeks too long already.
The spider demon leaned against the door frame looking at Sebastian. "I'm home darling." He couldn't keep the sexxy purr out of his voice. His lover never looked so good to him as he did right then.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:06 pm
Sebastian looked up from his book in the library and smiled at him. "Hello Claude, welcome back home. Do keep in mind that the spell is still on you, so please don't give me those flirtatious looks of yours."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:13 pm
The smile on Claude's face fell off with all the grace of a circus elephant. He had nearly forgotten about the spell. He walked into the library scowling "Do you know what I have been going though during the past 3 weeks? It was getting to the point where I was starting to consider taking Alois to bed." He said with a bit of an annoyed growl in his voice, he stopped right in front of Sebastian.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:31 pm
Sebastian couldn't blame him since he did sleep with his daughter. "Why didn't you? Would have released some of the sexual tension that was building up. Why not ask Isabella to take the spell off?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:47 pm
Claude huffed. "Because I didn't want to cheat on you Sebastian, or have you forgotten how much trouble that was?" He seemed to calm down a bit. "I could go ask her but knowing our young mistress , she'll have some kind of plan to humiliate me fether."

He's got that right. Isabella smirked, she had just left Ciel's study next door and was eavesdropping on Claude's return, she was very impressed to hear that that the demon hadn't cheated at all.

Claude continued"....Like forcing me to putt on a dress, or a stupid outfit. Or made to do something silly like perform circus tricks for her."
Hearing a familiar giggle, He truned to see Isabella standing in the doorway. With that devilish smile on her face. "Those all sound like very good suggestions Claude." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:52 pm
Sebastian smirked as Isabella walked into the room. "I think you just dug your own grave Claude. Who knows if you do what she wants she just might take the spell off of you, and you can go back to ravaging me in bed at night, and I appreciate that you didn't cheat on me, but this time I would have been okay with it because of the situation.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:46 pm
Isabella smirked even more at Sebastian's words it have given her an awfully good idea on how to torture Claude. She walked in towards Claude. "I for one Am very impressed that you kept yourself solely for your lover Claude."

Claude's mouth was open, his body stiffened a little when he felt her hand on his chest, when she pressed herself close to him. He didn't move at all, he couldn't move, He had been denying himself another's touch for so long that her sweet young body pressed against him was doing things to him that he didn't want. "Miss I-Isabella...wh-what are you d-doing?" He shuddered, his face was going deep red and his breath was catching in his throat like an inexperienced hormonal human teenager!

"Such a pity that you denied yourself. I'm sure that Alois would have just loved to be ravaged by a handsome beast like you." Isabella put her arms around him, her breasts pressed against his chest and her face looking up at him had a mix of vivacious attraction and deviousness that took his breath away. Or was it simply that he was craving sex? Claude's mind was jumbled by her actions. He tried to speak."I-I am sure that he would have- Aaaiiii!!" He jumped, Isabella had just grabbed his a**!

Isabella was resisting to urge to start laughing, the weeks of waiting had been so worth it just to see Claude so unsettled and worked up. His expression of shocked surprise alone... "Ooh Very nice, I should have done this earlier..." She squeezed his nice firm buttocks with both hands, causing the butler to shudder. "...and satisfied my 'curiosity'. " She let go and walked around the frozen butler, giving Sebastian a conspiring wink to let him know that she was just playing with him.

Embracing Claude from behind she continued to torment him. while running her hands up and down his front. "So....what do you say Claude? Do you want some 'relief' ?" She ran her hands down to his waist.
Claude shuddered again, he couldn't speak at all now. His awakened libido was warring with his sensibilities. Was Isabella really offering to sleep with him? What about Ciel? What about Sebastian? Cursing his starving body, Claude gasped when he felt her hands running down his hips and thighs just missing that place where he wanted to be touched the most.
That's when he realized how hard he had gotten.

Claude pushed Isabella's hands away and quite literally bolted from the library, heading to the nearest bathroom to take care of his 'problem'
Isabella was laughing her head off.

(( wall of text DEATH! Sorry I got completely carried away. XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:32 am
Sebastian would have usually gotten jealous at a time like this because Isabella had her hands all over his man especially since he couldn't even touch him himself, but since he knew that she was just messing with him it wasn't really that bad at all, but it was punishing him as well.

When he dashed off to the bathroom Sebastian sighed before he looked at Isabella. "Can you please take the spell off of him? It's punishing me as well because I can't touch him the way that you just did, and I grew sexual tension from it as well, and I myself don't know how much more I can take..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:50 am
Isabella wiped the tears of mirth from her eyes. "Oh I'm sorry Sebastian, I just couldn't help it. He really needed to be punished for that little trick he pulled with that demon aphrodisiac. Maybe this time he'll think before he does something stupid." Isabella truned to Sebastian with a bit of a pleading smile. "Would it trouble you to wait till after supper before I take it off of him? it's only about 6 more hours....and then you can whatever you want with him."

A few moments later, Claude came out of the bathroom adjusting himself he had 'relieved' himself but it was only release and not really pleasure, that hunger could only be satisfied by burying himself in Sebastian's warm loving embrace. He supposed that now he was no longer on edge, he could go and ask Isabella to take the spell off, Claude was prepared to go on his knees and begg his sadistic young mistress.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games