Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:08 am
Alois smirked right back when he saw what he was holding up. "Oh I would love to, but those are for people with a more feminine hourglass frame. They're only meant for women....And I'm a man."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:53 am
"We can easily fix that..." Ferdinand smiled at him. "I think that you are familiar with these? " He reached in his pocket and pulled out a wrapped chocolate. It was one of the gender changing chocolates, the last one in fact.
Ever since that night when Ciel had taken the chocolate, Isabella/Ferdinand had been a little obsessed with the idea of bedding a female Alois. It didn't help that Alois was already pretty as a man, and he remembered the time when Alois had come to rescue Isabella and she did make a pretty knock out woman herself. particularly.....Those legs.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:27 pm
Alois smirked when he saw the chocolate in his hand, knowing very well what it did. "Yes I'm very familiar with that special sweet. It would make me into a chick again, and then I'd be able to wear my own products. Want to feed it to me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:39 pm
Ferdinand unwrapped the chocolate and placed it between his teeth, The kiss they shared was melting chocolate.
The red-haired youth felt Alois become a girl in his arms. He pulled back from the kiss, smiling as her chocolate stained lips. "There you are my lovely one...."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:45 pm
Alois kissed her deeply and passionately with the chocolate in their mouths and smirked when they pulled back and licked her lips at him. "Indeed here I am."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:50 pm
He had to smile, Ferdinand pulled back a bit to reach on the table for something else besides the crotchless panties, a garter belt and stocking to with them. He put them in her hands. "Put these on darling. ". Kiss.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:18 am
Her hair wasn't in it's usual pig-pails as is normal in her human form. Her hair went straight and down close to the ground like a seductive queen of beauty, and her icy blues eyes added to that effect. Not to mention she had the most perfect form that a woman could have. Alois slipped out of her outfit and slipped on the panties with the stockings and garterbelt, and topped it off with a pair of black heels and a matching bra. "How does it look? Not even available yet in my store."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:43 pm
Ferdinand stared, he was speechless at first. She was so indescribably beautiful that she damn near took his breath away. He smiled, his eyes glittering with attraction. "You look positively beautiful Alois....If I didn't know any better I'd swear that you where an angel." He said, his Spanish accent coming in rather thickly.
The priest pulled off his heavy outer robes and placed it over a chair, her wore nothing under it but for his pants. He went to Alois to put his arms around that sexy blond woman.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:50 pm
Alois loved how Ferdinand looked at her like she was sent from Heaven above. She knew that she made a sexy female the first time around, and her legs were the icing on the cake. She wrapped her arms around him as well. "I am an Angel. I'm your Angel. Angel Alois Trancy."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:07 pm
Ferdinand ran his hand through her long blond hair. and feeling her warm soft skin, Alois must be bathing in lotion or something to get her skin this soft and silky. Ferdinand could stop running his hands over her skin. "Hmmm....My Angel huh? How delightful...." he purred. "...I could show you a different kind of heaven My darling angel."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:22 pm
"Another kind of Heaven? What kind of Heaven are you talking about Ferni? I would love for you to show it to me." She was talking in seductive tones since the other was doing it first. that Spanish accent was melting her inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:30 pm
"The kind of Heaven that only a woman would know. " He smirked and kissed her deeply, savoring her lips as he flicked and rolled his tongue inside her. One hand reached down to fondle a breast over her lacy bra. So soft, plump and perfect. "Mmmm....." He was starting to become very aroused, just from touching her. He pulled back the sweet passionate kiss. "First show me your bedroom, then I'll show you Heaven my dear."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:42 pm
She kissed her deeply back and blushed when he fondled one of her breasts. She smirked before walking into her bedroom with Ferdinand, her hair moving back and forth as she did so. She was soon there and sat down on the edge of her bed. "Show me Heaven?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:09 pm
Ferdinand opened his eyes to see his blond angel still peacefully sleeping in the bed beside him. Satrina must have come into the bedroom, the drapes where open slightly to allow some of the sunlight in, just enough to wake them but had not disturbed them at all.
He lay there smiling at Alois, remembering the wonderful night they shared. He really did love her. If he, as Isabella wasn't engaged to Ciel, he had no doubt that he would be with Alois. They could work something out, he was sure of it, if demons could fall in love and live as humans...perhaps their love would survive.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:02 am
Alois eventually woke up and smiled when she saw Ferdinand laying there with her. The only bad part about that forever bit was the fact that she was marrying Ciel as Isabella. He hoped that things could still work out, but didn't know how. "Good morning Ferni."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games